What's new

More than 165,000 Afghans flee Pakistan after deportation order: officials

This is how low life Bakhtoras treat their fellow citizens and maintain their superiority.
Damn piss drinkers now pissing on other Indians. :laugh:

"Previous incidents reveal a recurring pattern where upper-caste individuals have employed urination as a means to assert their superiority over lower castes. While other methods of dominance exist, the use of excreta and urine to dehumanize Dalits carries a distinctive arrogance. "
The animals of prey use urination to demarcate their area of influence. Looks like the "Brahmins" do the same....

So that is why the farmers in India keep comitting suicides continuously because they are major grain exporters?

At a 60%+ poverty rate that is ironic coming from an Indian.

Pakistan is not bankrupt, instead is sitting on 100s of billions in minerals with a $1 trillion undocumented economy.
Solves all of my riddles regarding the Pak Deep State's financing options. Thanks....

You moron, population growth drives the economy. Thats why the West wants immigrants to boost their economies.

Stop acting as if you know everything you thick-skulled retard.
Is population growth the only thing which drives the economy in terms of population then pakistan is the top 10 largest countries of the world.

Have to appreciate the conviction of Indian chutiya call scammers. Ek loru Indian ne pure PDF ko thread pr agay lgaya hua hai. Just ignore the chutiya, he's feeding off your replies.

No am not, so you hoped right. I am referring to the moron I am interacting with.

How are you going to sustain that large population? Do you think food and water resources are infinite?

So you want to sell lots of consumer goods on the market. Where the hell are you going to get so many resources to produce all those consumer goods? Do you think they're infinite.?

Large economies don't work.

And no the West does not want migrants. People in Canada are complaining about immigration putting pressure on the housing market and other resources.

Were you even born with common sense? Pathetic fool.
Pathetic idiot, the West wants immigrants with their low birth rates.

Not everyone agrees with those complaining about immigrants.

There is enough Muslims in India for another round of partition
India is also witnessing a rapid increase in the number of ex-Muslims, and one of the positive aspects of India's significant Muslim population is the growing community of ex-Muslims. This phenomenon not only contributes to the rise of ex-Muslims in India but also has an influence on the creation of new ex-Muslims in countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan. This transformation might not have been feasible if all Muslims had been relocated to Pakistan during the partition in 1947.

PTI loses at loses at least 1 lakh potential voters.

The establishment is cracking down hard on IK. I think the threat is clear, if you mess with the ISI they won't shy away from collective punishment. Pakistani-citizen Pashtuns should take notice and fall in line, otherwise they'll be the next target.
Illegal immigrants cant vote. If only you had given two seconds to think your comment over.

Yes because those Indian billionaires skew the statistics, you idiot.
In that case per capita income of the nations should be in the reducing order as per the population. India should have highest and smallest nation the least.
And Paksiatn should be fifth highest per capita. Thoda aur roshni dalen ispe?

India is also witnessing a rapid increase in the number of ex-Muslims, and one of the positive aspects of India's significant Muslim population is the growing community of ex-Muslims. This phenomenon not only contributes to the rise of ex-Muslims in India but also has an influence on the creation of new ex-Muslims in countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan. This transformation might not have been feasible if all Muslims had been relocated to Pakistan during the partition in 1947.
Shut up you fvcking Indiot.

When people are converting to Islam from other religions.

Would you like a list:

Bilal Phillips (former Christian)
Abdur Raheem Green (Former Christian)
Yusuf Estes (Former Christian)
1698977157634.jpeg

Hussain Ye (Former Buddhist)
Yusuf Islam or Cat Stevens (Former Christian)

LOL at the Indiot!

In that case per capita income of the nations should be in the reducing order as per the population. India should have highest and smallest nation the least.
And Paksiatn should be fifth highest per capita. Thoda aur roshni dalen ispe?
fvck off Indiot, India has a larger Middle Class and upper class than Pakistan in sheer numbers with 1.42 billion population.

I advise you take your bullshit Indian nationalism somewhere else, you Indiot, this is a Pakistani forum, and not an Indiot forum. :D

Last edited:
No am not, so you hoped right. I am referring to the moron I am interacting with.

How are you going to sustain that large population? Do you think food and water resources are infinite?

So you want to sell lots of consumer goods on the market. Where the hell are you going to get so many resources to produce all those consumer goods? Do you think they're infinite.?

And no the West does not want migrants. People in Canada are complaining about immigration putting pressure on the housing market and other resources.

USA doesn't want immigrants? :D You ignorant fool, USA is A LAND OF IMMIGRANTS! :lol:

Have to appreciate the conviction of Indian chutiya call scammers. Ek loru Indian ne pure PDF ko thread pr agay lgaya hua hai. Just ignore the chutiya, he's feeding off your replies.
Well I don't have a problem in replying to Indiots, exposing their stupidity, and flawed arguments as well.

Last edited:

Really, the West doesn't want immigrants? Are you stupid or something?

Ever been to UK? Minorities form 12% of their population, heck even Rishi Sunak is their PM. :D

Minorities in France make up 8% of their population.

Turkish Muslims and other minorities make up about 13.1% of German population.

You think the West lets these guys in out of charity? :D

Pathetic idiot, the West wants immigrants with their low birth rates.

Not everyone agrees with those complaining about immigrants.

No they don't need new migrants. If they did, these people wouldn't be living off welfare. You're telling Germany needed 1 million refugees who contribute to crime rates?

A moronic troll like you would cause devastation if you were in office. Thank Khuda you're not🙏

Jackass.

Back
Top Bottom