What's new

“I have a blood relation with Pakistanis, they killed my father”

I am curious, are there Pro-Indians in Pakistan? I would like to know.

Why would there be? Are there pro pro-Pakistanis in India? I haven't come across a single Indian who doesn't believe that Pakistani fall just below the evolutionary line of a cockroach, except for me that is

Why would there be? Are there pro pro-Pakistanis in India? I haven't come across a single Indian who doesn't believe that Pakistani fall just below the evolutionary line of a cockroach, except for me that is

I like Pakistanis actually. A lot of them aren't as horrible as the posters here make it out to be.

we hate you and your warmongering people.

hind ko gandi nazar se dekhne walon...! cowards!

in a survey by geo, 72% pakistani wants war with India to get kashmir!

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gandi najar kia howat ha?

you mean bollywoodia najar ?

I like Pakistanis actually. A lot of them aren't as horrible as the posters here make it out to be.

You say that on this forum but in the privacy of your lounge or on the streets of your hometown you scream "Death to Pakistan". Then you discuss with your friends how you can't wait for the day when India will nuke each and every Pakistani and how even Pakistanis who stay overseas will have a fallout from the radiation back home and be nuked thus making the word Pakistani extinct like the dodo. Then you plan on wiping out each and every Muslim in the world. Then you plan on invading China and making them your shoe shop laborers. Then you plan on hiring white maids. After that you have this great plan of Bharat Rakshak. Hah, you didn't think that the Pakistanis know the grand plan of each and every Indian who thinks the same !

why dont you keep watching in the mirror regularly we will assume alot of Indians are pro pro Pakistan :D

You say that on this forum but in the privacy of your lounge or on the streets of your hometown you scream "Death to Pakistan". Then you discuss with your friends how you can't wait for the day when India will nuke each and every Pakistani and how even Pakistanis who stay overseas will have a fallout from the radiation back home and be nuked thus making the word Pakistani extinct like the dodo. Then you plan on wiping out each and every Muslim in the world. Then you plan on invading China and making them your shoe shop laborers. Then you plan on hiring white maids. After that you have this great plan of Bharat Rakshak. Hah, you didn't think that the Pakistanis know the grand plan of each and every Indian who thinks the same !

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

@PlanetWarrior Though you have the hiring of the white maid right. Nothing says 'I made it in this country' than having white people as your servants.

Last edited:

Thats rich coming from an Indian....lololoolol..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom