What's new

My Father passed away

Nefarious

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This Sunday the 5th of March.

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

Please keep him in your Dua's. I wish all your parents health Ameen.

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

lillaahi wa inna ilayhi ra'joon,

Sorry to hear your loss, may Allah grant him Jannah and reward you for your Islamic values.

May Allah reward him firdous..
It is heartbreaking to lose one's father. I am glad he had you in his last days.

Inna-Lillahi-wa-inna-ilayhi-rajiun.jpg

Irreplaceable loss. Allah un k darjaat buland farmaye. May Allah grant your family and you the strength to sustain this great loss. Ameen

Last edited:

IN ALLAH E WA IN AL RAJEOUN , Very sorry to hear about your father may ALLAH bless his soul in to Jannat. May ALLAH give you and your family strength AMEEN.

Innalillahi wainalahi rajioun.
May Allah swt grant him janaah raise he’s status in jannah, roshan he’s kabar expand he’s kabar and send sabr & shifa to the family .

Be strong bro I been through it .

Inna lillahiwa Inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah grant him high place in Heaven and grant your and your family strength.

Nothing can prepare one for such a huge loss. When my grandfather passed away, my father was in his 40s. My father has grown up without much supervision from his father after reaching adulthood and made his own decisions, navigated the world on his own. i.e. he could handle whatever the world threw at him. But when my grandfather passed away, he said that he suddenly felt like a child, alone, scared and no one to grab his finger and guide him.

Last edited:
lillaahi wa inna ilayhi ra'joon
May Allah bless your father and grant him the highest place in Jannah and give you sabr and patience to endure this loss. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom