What's new

I Hate My Professional Exams

How some sane person can remember all these names :hitwall:

Exactly. Insanity is a prerequisite to even start on the path you have chosen Daktar Saab! :D

(but don't be discouraged; you will succeed IA! )

Exactly. Insanity is a prerequisite to even start on the path you have chosen Daktar Saab! :D

(but don't be discouraged; you will succeed IA! )
Thanks VCheng ... Its indeed a difficult path and it require lot of determination and commitment . when we enter in Medical College we are very happy that we are doc now but every passing day and after every exam this charm fades out and we start cursing ourselves :rofl:

Thanks VCheng ... Its indeed a difficult path and it require lot of determination and commitment . when we enter in Medical College we are very happy that we are doc now but every passing day and after every exam this charm fades out and we start cursing ourselves :rofl:
bhai pata nahi tumhare baha pg ka rewaz he ke nahi warna tum us din ko kosoge jis din tumne medical me admission liya tha

bhai agar final mb hai to padh jake still remember my final mb days i started smoking then
Majority of medical students start smoking in exam days but i hate smoking isi liye bacha huwa hu

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai pata nahi tumhare baha pg ka rewaz he ke nahi warna tum us din ko kosoge jis din tumne medical me admission liya tha
PG ? post graduate ?
sir g sari zindagi azab hai pehlay 5 yr laga kar MBBS phr aik yr house job r ju thori kasar bachri hai woh Part1 and Part 2 dainay mein nikal jati hai

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going!"

Only the exceptional ones get through to the top; there is a reason doctors are respected, for they have gone through a difficult path with success. The systems weeds out the weak and the unsuitable.

I wish you every success, now, and in the future!

Himmat nahi haarna!

My second prof is in july 2012. I am going to die :-(

jake dhang se path micro padh pharma to pass ho hi jayege raha fsm to eam ki pehele tin din haaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom