What's new

I Hate My Professional Exams

Lol. Patho aur micro se daar rahe ho? wait till you get to pharmacology!! (Dum hein to goodman n gilman se parna, katzung ya rang n dale se nahin!!)

Drug Side effects: (universal answer:) head ache, skin rashes, constipation, diarrhoea, dysentery, flushing, dry mouth, upset stomacy, light headedness, shortness of breath etc.....

;)
I think he wrote Patho and Micro is not tough.I am just worried about pharmacology

I think he wrote Patho and Micro is not tough.I am just worried about pharmacology
OOps.

I just gave him an easy universal answer for all pharmacology questions!! ;)

Alright - all u engineers, mathematicians, lawyers, etc etc

Medicine tough - there is absolutely no comparison between it and the rest.

No arguments on that. (Yup, I am being dictatorial)

For whoever has proff round the corner, get off this forum. I did zero forumming around proff time. You dont want to be here. Been there done all that.

Open your book, do group studying, teach someone and well then revise alone.

Try to keep ur concepts straight - u'll have a lot of gibberish thrown your way, ignore all! You know the "nerd" who pretends to know it all but doesnt really.

my dad has done phd in engineering from csu [u.s.a] -- and he testifies every day that he didnt have to study this much even for his phd as much as i did for my baseline mbbs--- ive got many close family examples---- btw i joined the forum after completing my mbbs as both of these things cant go together--- i didnt have any internet connection for the entire 4rth/ 5 th yr mbbs-- btw i was a nerd , stood second in fsc pre med- lahore board

Well I think medical studies are easier then engineering studies.I fuckin hate differential equations and linear algebra (Although, I excelled in both subjects)..I just could not grasp Physics and passed Physics exams only by rote learning.Thankfully I am pretty much done with these subjects and studying pure computer science now which is my fav subject so i don't feel any difficulty now.

GREAT,fellow CS guy here!!still Linear Algebra is important for CS alongwith Discrete Maths.Comp. Science is an amazing line for those who love logic.I too hated subs like Engineering Drawing,Applied Mechanics.

For whoever has proff round the corner, get off this forum. I did zero forumming around proff time. You dont want to be here. Been there done all that.

Try to keep ur concepts straight - u'll have a lot of gibberish thrown your way, ignore all! You know the "nerd" who pretends to know it all but doesnt really.

Yes it is tough,Lengthy and needs a lot of hard work I have seen my sister in tears sometimes as an MBBS student,but as far as conceptual knowledge and logic goes nothing beats CS,Electrical and Electronics Engg,Mathematics.

depends on how you are studying-medicine is highly conceptual -infact we could have only studied final year clinical subjects , but in order to ''get our concepts straight'' we had to study another 4/5years- e.g a person can have respiratory alkalosis, anion gap metabolic acidosis aswell as non anion gap met. acidosis-- all at the same time-- one of the few hundred common presenntations in ER--- if you dont have concept , you will kill the patients

my dad has done phd in engineering from csu [u.s.a] -- and he testifies every day that he didnt have to study this much even for his phd as much as i did for my baseline mbbs--- ive got many close family examples---- btw i joined the forum after completing my mbbs as both of these things cant go together--- i didnt have any internet connection for the entire 4rth/ 5 th yr mbbs-- btw i was a nerd , stood second in fsc pre med- lahore board

you really were a nerd!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

You are also a 'daktar'?

OMG, I am gonna get banned then eh?

I hate doctors!

Ah you pussies!

Try medicine, maths, engineering and computers, all together!

:lol:

Being an electrical engineer i would say it was rally tough going sometimes during a really heavy semester full of credit hours, but not as tough as doctors have it overall.

My honest opinion and I am not just saying this because my wife is a doctor...:)

dont scare me :(

this is my first year of medical

well i want to share a shair of faraz about poetry

"anjaamay medical to malooom tha hamay
faraz
pr jawani josh ma thii zindagi tabah kr bete""

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom