What's new

I Hate My Professional Exams

Try studying british laws,constitution,judiciary,tort,reforms,acts,precedents,cases and terms!not to forget euro union and ECJ.... my exams ended today.... i prep for each of them in just 1 hour or so!

Going to muree with 2 of my best buds on sunday.. to HAVE FUN!:cheers:

Drink water and flirt with chicks..lol

Try studying british laws,constitution,judiciary,tort,reforms,acts,precedents,cases and terms!not to forget euro union and ECJ.... my exams ended today.... i prep for each of them in just 1 hour or so!

Going to muree with 2 of my best buds on sunday.. to HAVE FUN!:cheers:

Drink water and flirt with chicks..lol

Sir with two months preps studying day and night and still one wish to just pass the exam....Ah thats pity

Sir with two months preps studying day and night and still one wish to just pass the exam....Ah thats pity

Sir tension leenay ka nahin tension denay ka...... im careless but a lil sharp at picking up issues n stuff... i hope tht probably il pass in 3 subjects out of 4... i swear i didnt study for more than an hour...lets see... thts why im going to murree with my buds... with alot of $$ to flush out the tension.. drink some "organic juice" smoke some weed... and meet my gf...lol nd after tht face my father in case i fail...which i think i will in public or contract law....:devil:

Sir tension leenay ka nahin tension denay ka...... im careless but a lil sharp at picking up issues n stuff... i hope tht probably il pass in 3 subjects out of 4... i swear i didnt study for more than an hour...lets see... thts why im going to murree with my buds... with alot of $$ to flush out the tension.. drink some "organic juice" smoke some weed... and meet my gf...lol nd after tht face my father in case i fail...which i think i will in public or contract law....:devil:
excellent ... r chalau churiyan meray dil par :hitwall:

My brother just finished his medical school and starts his residency very soon. He's become very isolated from us, all through the medical school and rotation, but maybe now that he'll start his work at a hospital, he'll have some time for the family. I don't know.

But best of luck to you Mr. Doctor. You may have huge loans to pay at first, long hours to work and not a good pay initially, but later on it will be very fruitful. Anyway, you know it better than me. Keep it up.

Well I think medical studies are easier then engineering studies.I fuckin hate differential equations and linear algebra (Although, I excelled in both subjects)..I just could not grasp Physics and passed Physics exams only by rote learning.Thankfully I am pretty much done with these subjects and studying pure computer science now which is my fav subject so i don't feel any difficulty now.

my gynae viva in prof -- with external----- and my 2 internals yell from the other side of the room ;; prof shahib , he is one of our best students;; ---the external said ''achaaaaaa...'' and i was about to shi** in my pants..... long time ago..

my gynae viva in prof -- with external----- and my 2 internals yell from the other side of the room ;; prof shahib , he is one of our best students;; ---the external said ''achaaaaaa...'' and i was about to shi** in my pants..... long time ago..

something similar happened with me too during my biochem pharma and medicine exams

Is there any security related subjects in Pakistan
any institutions for Security?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Physical Security related education*

Patho r micro itni tough nai Phrama ka zaida dar hai

Lol. Patho aur micro se daar rahe ho? wait till you get to pharmacology!! (Dum hein to goodman n gilman se parna, katzung ya rang n dale se nahin!!)

Drug Side effects: (universal answer:) head ache, skin rashes, constipation, diarrhoea, dysentery, flushing, dry mouth, upset stomacy, light headedness, shortness of breath etc.....

;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom