What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Its funny how you Indians always seemed to think Kargil as a war. I am sure you're on the same boat. You should realize that our army was not even fighting and still poor people with AK-47S managed to increase your death toll. You couldn't even catch Ajmal Kasab in one day The whole world saw how much you not just one but many like you in your country had to piss in their pants..

even Musharraf & nawaz sharif have admitted that Pakistan army was involved in the kargil war. do u live on earth or mars.

even Musharraf & nawaz sharif have admitted that Pakistan army was involved in the kargil war. do u live on earth or mars.

They were involved in the country using bunkers, anti aircraft guns, supplying weapons to locals, etc. for defence purposes. If you're not a Pakistani and don't follow much into politics then maybe you should stop commenting b.s

^^ but its good if leaders acknowledge and sort out problems to follow the USA-CANDA like model ?

The "sort out problems" part precedes the USA-Canada model part, don't it? Which would at least include Kashmir, I presume? Otherwise, you want Pakistan to be the Indian lackey here? Even if problems are sorted out, I still wouldn't want visa-free travel between the two countries. This is just too ridiculous a suggestion. Pakistan would be overrun with bhartioids in a short period of time, and before you know it the end result will be Pakistan gains Kashmir (in case it does) but becomes part of Akhand Bharat! lol

And there is Vice Versa.....same in Indian peoples.

Absolutely wrong! we in India are not taught to hate Pakistan or Pakistanis or for that matter any country or people or religion. If at all any of us have any kind of anger or animosity towards Pakistan and Pakistanis, it is only on the surface & not deep down. Take PDF for example..how many Indian members are ready to shake hands but it is not reciprocated. This is because hatred towards India & Indians are so strongly inbred that you cannot think otherwise. Because of this you are blinded from seeing logic, sense or practicality in attaining peace in the region. How many of us Indians just think & talk only of Kashmir? I'd say very few...for us state of Jammu & Kashmir or what you call IOK is an eternal part of India - period & also we have no intention in grabbing your part of Kashmir or for that matter anybody elses land.
You guys are having so much of terrorist attacks, drone attacks & other devastations, that I would have thought you would be keen on having peace in the region, but so many PDF members seem to be still craving for war.
Think ahead guys, stop clouding your minds only with Kashmir & try to strenghten Pakistan economically. This you will attain only by peaceful means.
And mind you I'm not saying this because India or Indians are scared of war. But war is just not a solution that's all.

It seems like Imran Khan is a hot topic wherever you go.

He is a peaceful person and India can be assured that relations with Pakistan wont get worse when Imran Khan leads Pakistan, but he wont give up with the Kashmir issue and wont accept Loc as the International Border, and wont have any visa-free policies or anything like that with India. He is a Pashtun and Pashtuns always look to the western neighbours most of the time. He will try to improve relations with India (without making any sacrafices) but he will try to move even closer with Afghanistan.

This is just my opinion. Only Allah knows what will happen in the future.

He is a peaceful person and India can be assured that relations with Pakistan wont get worse when Imran Khan leads Pakistan, but he wont give up with the Kashmir issue and wont accept Loc as the International Border, and wont have any visa-free policies or anything like that with India. He is a Pashtun and Pashtuns always look to the western neighbours most of the time. He will try to improve relations with India (without making any sacrafices) but he will try to move even closer with Afghanistan.

Just watch what happens. I remember before Zardari came to power, he talked about everything nice. What the country will do against America, terrorist, India, etc. You never know... I was crazy about Imran khan but now personally my views are changing. He is bringing all corrupt leaders back. I would definitely not comment anything about him yet.

If Imran leads Pakistan & he wishes to find a solution to Kashmir with the Indian leaders across the table, he will be most welcome. I think if such a meeting is concluded successfully & signed between the leaders, then it is the best thing for our region. Then we can close the Kashmir chapter & think of bringing prosperity in the region

Just watch what happens. I remember before Zardari came to power, he talked about everything nice. What the country will do against America, terrorist, India, etc. You never know... I was crazy about Imran khan but now personally my views are changing. He is bringing all corrupt leaders back. I would definitely not comment anything about him yet.

Zardari and Imran Khan are like comparing night to day. They are very different people. One shared quality between these two men is that they both admire and value the friendship with China. Imran Khan went to China right after his Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan, so expect more trips to China like Zardari has made numerous trips to China, but unlike Zardari Imran Khan wont travel much to U.S. and Europe.

If Imran leads Pakistan & he wishes to find a solution to Kashmir with the Indian leaders across the table, he will be most welcome. I think if such a meeting is concluded successfully & signed between the leaders, then it is the best thing for our region. Then we can close the Kashmir chapter & think of bringing prosperity in the region

We all hope Kashmir issue is resolved in a peaceful manner. Lets see. I think Imran Khan will try to resolve the Kashmir issue in a peaceful manner, but he will never accept the LOC as International Borders as some Indians are suggesting.

so be it.... kashmir is probably priority number 7-8 for india , and priority number 1 for pakistan....

if you think thats efficient prioritization that allows the govt to act in the best interests of all it's citizens... then im surprised..

Kashmir is the only issue that is holding back Pakistan and India from being friends. Its not priority number 1 for PTI, but it is an issue and Imran Khan did raise the Kashmir issue at his Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan. You can not just simply ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom