What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Guys i dont understand why this thread goes down this road. Let me for the last time explain - go back to the opening of the thread. IK said he grew up hating Indians. When did he grow up? In the 1960s. The wounds of partition were fresh and the wounds hadnt started to heal. You are bound to get patriotic propaganda hence Imran got influenced by this. When he toured India - gained friends his opinion changed for the better. Please view what he says about India at the end of the post and you will note he wants to build on improving relations and the closeness of both parties. His intentions i am sure are honorable. Do me a favor guys lets calm down on this thread and devlop some positivity. Stop going off and having a stopp and getting your blood pressure to rise!

Guys i dont understand why this thread goes down this road. Let me for the last time explain - go back to the opening of the thread. IK said he grew up hating Indians. When did he grow up? In the 1960s. The wounds of partition were fresh and the wounds hadnt started to heal. You are bound to get patriotic propaganda hence Imran got influenced by this. When he toured India - gained friends his opinion changed for the better. Please view what he says about India at the end of the post and you will note he wants to build on improving relations and the closeness of both parties. His intentions i am sure are honorable. Do me a favor guys lets calm down on this thread
and devlop some positivity. Stop going off and having a stopp and getting your blood pressure to rise!

i totally agree with superkaif!!! why do u want to pay your hard-earned money to a doctor????:)

Those really weren't militants. We will use Afghani Taliban. india on the other hand will use Pakistani Taliban and yes sort of like proxy war. In the kargil conflict, Pakistan was really unstable and not ready. It was thanks to Musharraf who touched upon this issue and got us into trouble. The army had no idea what to do when Misharraf touched this and so they used local people from azad kashmir. We never used Afghani Taliban against India. If they can control Soviets, and U.S then surely India would be a piece of cake to them. Plus we have the same pashtoon fighters on our side too so that would be more troublesome to india in the future.

and you think we will just sit and watch ? common stop with your bullshit and come to reality.

Guys i dont understand why this thread goes down this road. Let me for the last time explain - go back to the opening of the thread. IK said he grew up hating Indians. When did he grow up? In the 1960s. The wounds of partition were fresh and the wounds hadnt started to heal. You are bound to get patriotic propaganda hence Imran got influenced by this. When he toured India - gained friends his opinion changed for the better. Please view what he says about India at the end of the post and you will note he wants to build on improving relations and the closeness of both parties. His intentions i am sure are honorable. Do me a favor guys lets calm down on this thread and devlop some positivity. Stop going off and having a stopp and getting your blood pressure to rise!

Brother, PDF is filled with a lot of mind farters, more rational and sensible people like you, matrix can win the hearts of millions of rational people, but PDF is filled with a lot of irrational and emotional guys. Last time we tried to create peace in this very same thread people started trolling. Its going to take one more generation to breed a lot of rational people in both our society.

so as I understand it, everyone will use some form of Taliban!!! My God, Taliban's share must be real high!!! are they listed on Bombay Stock Exchange!!!!:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Brother, PDF is filled with a lot of mind farters, more rational and sensible people like you, matrix can win the hearts of millions of rational people, but PDF is filled with a lot of irrational and emotional guys. Last time we tried to create peace in this very same thread people started trolling. Its going to take one more generation to breed a lot of rational people in both our society.

look at what I wrote above... I think even i'm getting into trolling mode slowly! this is an infectious disease!!!!:taz:

“I grew up hating India because I grew up in Lahore and there were massacres of 1947, so much bloodshed and anger. But as I started touring India, I got such love and friendship there that all this disappeared,” Khan said..

Not everyone is Imran Khan. You Mr.Khan is beloved by anyone who like cricket. I rember when Bd-Pak relation wasn't so good, people in Bd still loved you becuse of your cricket.

Being cricketer and getting love from India is one thing however it will be different when you have take stance on certain principal, like Kashmir issue.

and you think we will just sit and watch ? common stop with your bullshit and come to reality.

What reality? Do you think there is gonna be real war? face to face? Army vs Army. I am only suggesting here that both countries will sort of be using proxy in the future. Rather than just making such dumb comments please for next post try to enlighten us further.

Listen Friends, Kashmir was a hot issue in the last century & since 60 odd years a part of it is governed by Pakistan & other part by India. It has been in this stalemate situation for so many decades and both sides have been spewing venom & hatred for all these years. Don't you guys think it is time to move on than keep dwelling in the past? The world has moved much ahead & I think it is high time that we also did that (for our own good). We have very intelligent & smart people in both our countries (our IQ level is definitely high) but unfortunately we fall into the trap of hatred & is used as pawns by unscrupulous persons and countries for their advantage. If we have peace in our region then none of these people or countries can do much to shake that pillar. This will definitely lead to prosperity atleast for our future generation.

Listen Friends, Kashmir was a hot issue in the last century & since 60 odd years a part of it is governed by Pakistan & other part by India. It has been in this stalemate situation for so many decades and both sides have been spewing venom & hatred for all these years. Don't you guys think it is time to move on than keep dwelling in the past? The world has moved much ahead & I think it is high time that we also did that (for our own good). We have very intelligent & smart people in both our countries (our IQ level is definitely high) but unfortunately we fall into the trap of hatred & is used as pawns by unscrupulous persons and countries for their advantage. If we have peace in our region then none of these people or countries can do much to shake that pillar. This will definitely lead to prosperity atleast for our future generation.
No Sir without Kashmir nothing can move on either you solve Kashmir or we have WAR that is the only way ahead because India is just wasting time in talks

No Sir without Kashmir nothing can move on either you solve Kashmir or we have WAR that is the only way ahead because India is just wasting time in talks

I'm really sorry that you think that war is the solution....we have had 4 wars between us & you can see the result. Remember by harping on war you are digging your own grave. Why do you want violence & killing when all things can be sorted out peacefully?
You may be young & hotheaded that is why you can think of war as a solution.

Remember war does not determine who is right but who is left.

Then WAR it will be. Pakistan cannot sustain a war of more than 11 days and India a bit over 90 days. Pak will try using nuclear weapons and in the process will neutralise a few million Indians. In retaliation, India will wipe out Pakistan, whole of it. How many millions will get killed and who kills more can be a subject of debate. It will be good to start with the assumption that tens of millions of people will die on both sides of the border. And WAR it will be. Other countries will apply high pressure for ceasefire. And then lasting peace will prevail as many will be 6 feet under. :lol:

Now, if you are sane then you will understand that a War between nuclear armed India and Pakistan is MAD.

I'm really sorry that you think that war is the solution....we have had 4 wars between us & you can see the result. Remember by harping on war you are digging your own grave. Why do you want violence & killing when all things can be sorted out peacefully?
You may be young & hotheaded that is why you can think of war as a solution.

Remember war does not determine who is right but who is left.
Sir if not Talks than WAR is the only solution and for Kashmir we are ready to fight for next 10000000000000 years Until India is part of history

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Then WAR it will be. Pakistan cannot sustain a war of more than 11 days and India a bit over 90 days. Pak will try using nuclear weapons and in the process will neutralise a few million Indians. In retaliation, India will wipe out Pakistan, whole of it. How many millions will get killed and who kills more can be a subject of debate. It will be good to start with the assumption that tens of millions of people will die on both sides of the border. And WAR it will be. Other countries will apply high pressure for ceasefire. And then lasting peace will prevail as many will be 6 feet under. :lol:

Now, if you are sane then you will understand that a War between nuclear armed India and Pakistan is MAD.
Sir when WAR whole world will see who will sustain and who will be part of history very soon you will see flag of Pakistan DELHI RED FORT INSHALLAH

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

and your military knows that they cant do anything against india.That was the reason for musharaf to come on table,even he tried kargil too
Sir Musharraf is hated even by Army So don't about that cartoon

:yahoo: :yahoo: WOW! What a story.! You have'nt been been working in Bollywood, have you??? :rofl:

;)
:lol:
even general kayani who was mushy's junior was in favour of him wrt kashmir;)

And that same Gen. Kayani especially invited Former COAS Gen. Mirza Aslam Baig on the last Defence Day show who does not go well with mushy. So you can't draw conclusions like this...

i am talking about kashmir.i dont know what he does or not in rest of issues.

I don't know about indian army but in PA every officer obeys what his senior tells him to do. So did Gen. Kayani.

And why do you blame Kayani for supporting Musharaf when your own PMs shook hands with him and offered friendly relations even after Kargil War.

2i0dfg3.jpg

b8uwax.jpg

Back
Top Bottom