What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Sir if not Talks than WAR is the only solution and for Kashmir we are ready to fight for next 10000000000000 years Until India is part of history

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Sir when WAR whole world will see who will sustain and who will be part of history very soon you will see flag of Pakistan DELHI RED FORT INSHALLAH

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Sir Musharraf is hated even by Army So don't about that cartoon

Baby_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden_RE_Comics_of_Rage-s750x600-171352.jpg

agreed..but honestly bro.. u guys need it much more than we do...

no offense and im not trying to pss anyone off but we can afford to wipe our hands and adopt an attitude of complete and total indifference.

Pakistan (fortunately or unfortunately depending on whom you speak to ) does not have that luxury. This is a harsh reality of life. The same way Great Britain has no choice but to go with what the US says...

feel free to disagree with me..but the best way for Pakistan to shed its image of a "failed state" is to make some friends outside the muslim world, some much needed friends.

Alternatively, people can continue to live in delusions of grandeur and ride the coattails of the Mughals (which is as ridiculous as a Hindu riding on the coattails of Ashoka the great! it makes no sense). This is a multicultural, multiethnic globe which is getting smaller by the minute. Either we all learn to get along or we all suffer...

alternatively, you could listen to the poster here who believes the Central Asian alliance is going to be the world's next superpower due to it's oil and gas reserves (which by the way, they sell shamelessly to the west. Harsh Reality #2 - give someone a chance to make that much money and religion goes out of the window. Who is supplied from central asia you ask? The west and China!)

nuff said.

You know what that is the difference we as Muslims lives by religion, in our world we cant even think of such thing as 'religion goes out of window', that is the difference....

we don't need such non Muslim as our friends who want us to leave our religion.... so feel the difference if you can...
even whole of the world is against us or our religion we will still not leave it..... so keep your advice to yourself ,...

IK has grown up hating India; but he has not grown up knowing the Hindu. I strongly recommend he studies the fols:

a. The Arthasastra by Katulya/Chanokya.
b. India by Alberuni.

:yahoo: :yahoo: WOW! What a story.! You have'nt been been working in Bollywood, have you??? :rofl:

No yaar - he didnt get passed his the audition ........... i have it here

Fat Indian Man Dancing! - YouTube

BTW Imran USED to hate India when he grew up - his perception has changed now with his experiences. Do you think he should be punished for showing his honesty? I think his honesty is something for all of us to admire

Sir Muslims Ruled India for thousand years and if you will not leave Kashmir Muslims will throw India out from Kashmir

Ha Ha, BY YOUR DEFINATION THEY COULD NOT BE MUSLIMS WHO RULED INDIA? WHY THEY HAPPILY MARRIED HINDOOS. Egg on your face.

imran khan doesnt know about terrorism by india in 1971??

Sir if not Talks than WAR is the only solution and for Kashmir we are ready to fight for next 10000000000000 years Until India is part of history

Who is we? I doubt you have done a route march in your life and I don't mean the one which took you from your bed to the bathroom when you had loose motions? stop this war talk and join the PA and kick some TTP *** before commenting about a 1000 year war.

Then WAR it will be. Pakistan cannot sustain a war of more than 11 days and India a bit over 90 days. Pak will try using nuclear weapons and in the process will neutralise a few million Indians. In retaliation, India will wipe out Pakistan, whole of it. How many millions will get killed and who kills more can be a subject of debate. It will be good to start with the assumption that tens of millions of people will die on both sides of the border. And WAR it will be. Other countries will apply high pressure for ceasefire. And then lasting peace will prevail as many will be 6 feet under. :lol:

Now, if you are sane then you will understand that a War between nuclear armed India and Pakistan is MAD.

i am sure your grandma told you these fancy tales to make you sleep- Its silly to repeat it when you are grown up-

i dont believe politics it makes people weird. they say anything and that too anytime. same applies here

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

i am sure your grandma told you these fancy tales to make you sleep- Its silly to repeat it when you are grown up-

his grandma is just agreeing with reality and pakistani defence minister.

:rofl: Now since you say that it is silly, you should read about how your then Prime Minister was pissing in his pants after Kargil mis-adventure.

:rofl: Now since you say that it is silly, you should read about how your then Prime Minister was pissing in his pants after Kargil mis-adventure.

Its funny how you Indians always seemed to think Kargil as a war. I am sure you're on the same boat. You should realize that our army was not even fighting and still poor people with AK-47S managed to increase your death toll. You couldn't even catch Ajmal Kasab in one day The whole world saw how much you not just one but many like you in your country had to piss in their pants..

Back
Top Bottom