What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

well lets make it clear , there are 2 ways

1- you can continue your hate and go with war with Pakistan and you know the consequences ? Pakistan can evaporate every city of India if a full war occurs.

2- other path is push back radicals and follow EU model , encourage love peace and harmony,

I am clear about that 2nd path is better , you better choose your own. simple is that.

There is a third path - the most favoured path according to me and the most realistic too.

Just be plain indifferent to Pakistan. Strengthen your border so that nothing untoward happens. Concentrate on developing your country as if the other country simply did not exist.

Same but reverse in the case of Pakistan.

Give Freedom to Kashmir and punish those who killed Muslims in Gujrat or other wise no Peace will come because these issues are the major problem
I am braking my own oath of not replying to trolls by replying to your post.
If you have problems with Kashmir, you can join the freedom fighters there, else let the Diplomats from India and Pakistan decide what should be done. Our Judiciary does do a good job in punishing all the guilty in the Gujarat Riot case, we do not celebrate a province governers killer/murderrer as Hero in our country as you do.
I was unhappy for a while see your troll post, but not now as I realized that you do not have the quality to make a better place around you.

It surprises me to see how much hate-filled are the guys on this forum!!! something seriously wrong.. or may be, its because of this being a military forum, people tend to have a d!ck-measuring contest to prove their superiority..

In spain (cadiz), i was invited to a pakistani house for dinner... to be frank, i was a little skeptical initially. But their warmth and hospitality won me completely...

In New York, i met a pakistani old couple.. the man had been born in amritsar and had real fond memories... he said visa problem stopped him from visiting his ancestral place. the couple even invited me to karachi,and said that I'll love the city.

In downtown Manhattan, I had a big fight with a pakistani shopkeeper as he called Indians as pigs and said that guys like ME were raping and killing his kashmiri brethern.... A policeman's presence ensured that it didn't get out of hand...

Bottomline, we don't need to love anyone. JUST STOP HATING... we r supposed to be humans first... and that's what every religion teaches...

^^ but its good if leaders acknowledge and sort out problems to follow the USA-CANDA like model ?

I like such posts. Fight is not solution for any problem.........

Main hurdle is your military. He will not tolerate good relation.

I like such posts. Fight is not solution for any problem.........

Main hurdle is your military. He will not tolerate good relation.

The majority of Pakistanis love their military and our soldiers are members of our society. They know who the enemy is.

The majority of Pakistanis love their military and our soldiers are members of our society. They know who the enemy is.

Again.......you do not want to understand, what I want to say.

Every nation & people love their military. No argument on this.

I want to say " YOUR MILITARY DOES NOT WANT GOOD RELATION BETWEEN INDIA & PAKISTAN"

Again.......you do not want to understand, what I want to say.

Every nation & people love their military. No argument on this.

I want to say " YOUR MILITARY DOES NOT WANT GOOD RELATION BETWEEN INDIA & PAKISTAN"

Because they know the nature of the indian state.

Because they know the nature of the indian state.

yep.....it was our nation that invaded pakistan 4 times, it was our nation that exported terrorism to kashmir, it was our nation that provided refugee to OBL...you're right, your military is right, the billions of dollars that they extort from your budget by feeding you propaganda is also right....

Regressive decline, I would say.

Try taking a break..

For me,I actually got to know many a number of Pakistanis who are sensible and actually want peace and prosperity.Not all the Pakistanis fall in that category though.

All the people (Pakistanis and Indians alike) who want Pakistan and India to maintain their enmity and aggressiveness towards each other; good luck with that because things are changing and they are going to change. We can't be enemies forever; not without harming ourselves. Pakistan and India will move on while you hateful little bunch keep complaining about your personal bitterness.

Back
Top Bottom