What's new

I grew up Hating India: Imran Khan

Imran Khan has always hated India. It was very evident in his past writings. He used to always used to highlight how dirty and poor India was. Used to compare the infrastructure in India with Pakistan etc.
Imran Khan always had superior complex when it came to India. But the current situations in India and Pakistan and how these two countries are viewed globally, but have brought him to reality.

@matrix_neo,

brah why getting emo ? They are well within their right to hate us. After all we don't love them much either..do we ?

I'm perfectly fine with it. It gives me a sense of reality. All this brotherhood , common heritage crap that comes up once in a while only adds to the surreality and not reality.

Agreeed.
Lets find oppertunities to strengthen the bond rather than weaken it.
Give Freedom to Kashmir and punish those who killed Muslims in Gujrat or other wise no Peace will come because these issues are the major problem

@matrix_neo,

brah why getting emo ? They are well within their right to hate us. After all we don't love them much either..do we ?

I'm perfectly fine with it. It gives me a sense of reality. All this brotherhood , common heritage crap that comes up once in a while only adds to the surreality and not reality.

The common heritage/culture thing is a lie...not many people in india have family ties or interaction with pakistanis. I have truly given up on trying to foster dialogue or anything "peaceful". This is a glorified rant forum which makes for some good entertainment...nothing more...

@matrix_neo,

:offtopic: + :chilli: + hatemonger

:offtopic: + :chilli: + hatemonger

I just told you the ground reality existing as of today,

Its not a secret that an overwhelming majority in India have a negative attitude on Pakistan and the rest dont care what happens to it and I believe the same is the case in Pakistan also.

So all this brotherhood, common heritage crap which comes up every now and then looks only like a big bag of BS, acene straight out of a Star TV soap to me. Let us be realistic and not hide behind fake bhaichara spirit while aiming arrows at each one's chest.

The common heritage/culture thing is a lie...not many people in india have family ties or interaction with pakistanis. I have truly given up on trying to foster dialogue or anything "peaceful". This is a glorified rant forum which makes for some good entertainment...nothing more...

true that.

I just told you the ground reality existing as of today,

Its not a secret that an overwhelming majority in India have a negative attitude on Pakistan and the rest dont care what happens to it and I believe the same is the case in Pakistan also.

So all this brotherhood, common heritage crap which comes up every now and then looks only like a big bag of BS, acene straight out of a Star TV soap to me. Let us be realistic and not hide behind fake bhaichara spirit while aiming arrows at each one's chest.

true that.

You and similar philosophy of hate followers can hate as much they want , it will only effect your health and mental balance.

You and similar philosophy of hate followers can hate as much they want , it will only effect your health and mental balance.

Its not hate propaganda...the facts are as real as they can get. Majority of Indians would feel an immediate disconnect from the society if they go to pakistan.

In 60 years India has become the world's largest democracy while pakistan grew up to claim the title of "most hypocritical nation"....the differences between us are huge if not astronomical.

Oh never mind.

Continue to live in your fake Star TV soap world where everything is hunky dory.

I think people are not reading what IK has said correctly guys. Initially he had hatred. When he went to India this changed. What you guys fail to see is when he was young and growing up he must have experienced patriotism and propaganda in his homeland against the enemy. Its normal. When he toured India his philosophy changed and from that experience he concludes he has no hatred.
Age and experience changes people. Granted KS its unfortunate that there is animosity from both sides. Its unfortunate and also in particular on here i believe exaggerated. I have daily communication with Indians and not do we ever have a cross word about each others heritage culture or country. I can only post and voice my opinions from personal experience. If you think by having a peaceful approach is wrong that's fine. I don't have hatred for anyone - i have annoyance frustration and occasionally im human i retaliate to trolls - just like you do KS.

Its not hate propaganda...the facts are as real as they can get. Majority of Indians would feel an immediate disconnect from the society if they go to pakistan.

In 60 years India has become the world's largest democracy while pakistan grew up to claim the title of "most hypocritical nation"....the differences between us are huge if not astronomical.

well lets make it clear , there are 2 ways

1- you can continue your hate and go with war with Pakistan and you know the consequences ? Pakistan can evaporate every city of India if a full war occurs.

2- other path is push back radicals and follow EU model , encourage love peace and harmony,

I am clear about that 2nd path is better , you better choose your own. simple is that.

well lets make it clear , there are 2 ways

1- you can continue your hate and go with war with Pakistan and you know the consequences ? Pakistan can evaporate every city of India if a full war occurs.

2- other path is push back radicals and follow EU model , encourage love peace and harmony,

I am clear about that 2nd path is better , you better choose your own. simple is that.

Is this ADVICE or WARNING.

I think people are not reading what IK has said correctly guys. Initially he had hatred. When he went to India this changed. What you guys fail to see is when he was young and growing up he must have experienced patriotism and propaganda in his homeland against the enemy. Its normal. When he toured India his philosophy changed and from that experience he concludes he has no hatred .

Thats not really true. If you read some of his articles & opinion pieces written even a few years ago, you will see how he looked down upon India. He has the typical Pakistani elite superior complex attitude towards India . He was brought up during the generations which was brainwashed with marshal races theories. What has brought him down to earth is the present ground realities of the India and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom