What's new

I can call myself half Muhajir, says Imran Khan

The posts of you guys are too cryptic for me to understand? Leave it!!!
Do you know why he is calling himself Muhajir????He is calling himself Muhajir because he thinks that he would get some Sympathy among MQM Vote Bank which is itself quite Absurd. Punjabi Speaking or Urdu Speaking doesnt even matter here its all about trying to establish Connection and that is it.

Do you know why he is calling himself Muhajir????He is calling himself Muhajir because he thinks that he would get some Sympathy among MQM Vote Bank which is itself quite Absurd. Punjabi Speaking or Urdu Speaking doesnt even matter here its all about trying to establish Connection and that is it.

Or maybe he gave that statement to ease down the growing tension. Not everyone looks at issues through the lens of ethnicity. It will also be quite naïve to believe that the statement was given to attract Mohajir voters as it is quite obvious that unlike MQM, PTI is neither an ethnic party nor its leaders are so wide-eyed and completely oblivious of the fact that for the cadre and hard-core supporters of MQM the word Mohajir has an altogether different meaning.

MQM didn't exist till 1970s, didn't have full ownership untill Mustafa Kemal tenure. You are a typical PTI troll, nothing substantial to add. :coffee:

I say this after following your posts on several threads.

You MQMers are very lucky I am not a influential military man. I would have conducted operation desert storm on Karachi in 82 with full scud missile attack on Altaf bhai compound.

Karachi se itni dushmani kyun? Pakistan main sirf karachi walay badmash hai baqi sub farishta? I don't expect this type of language from you. I thought you were a sensible poster.

Muhajir call themselves Muhajir because Sindhis wont call them Sindhi and 'urdu speaking' itself is not an Urdu word

Muhajir is an Identity

Rest of Pakistanis called Urdu Speakers Muhajir Muhajir for decades, when Urdu speakers adopted that identity they say why do they call themselves Muhajir? LoL.:crazy:

Both Imran and Altah hate Punjabis too, too much common between them

The problem can be solved if one marries with 5 wives , one from Karachi , one from Punjab one from Sindh , and one from KPK , and one from Balouchistan

then the ratio would be equal

I feel I can do that if I concentrated

Exactly he is just trying to get ethnic votes ........

Mere Bhai accept reality ... He knows people of Karachi are ideologically close with MQM ... That's he mentioned that other wise he didn't need to say this ..........

he tried to nullify mqm manipulation. half the pop of Punjab is probably migrated. but there is no ethnic politics. heck even nawaz sharif is a muhajir.

Or maybe he gave that statement to ease down the growing tension. Not everyone looks at issues through the lens of ethnicity. It will also be quite naïve to believe that the statement was given to attract Mohajir voters as it is quite obvious that unlike MQM, PTI is neither an ethnic party nor its leaders are so wide-eyed and completely oblivious of the fact that for the cadre and hard-core supporters of MQM the word Mohajir has an altogether different meaning.
He is not even close to easing down the Tension because he has Created those tensions for the reason as he along with most of his Party Leaders know that PTI cant even Compete with MQM so they are always trying to find a way to create an excuse for Boycott. What else could be that other then PROVOCATION. Neither MQM supporters support MQM for Muhajir card(Not anymore) nor they are interested in Muhajir Card. MQM is supported because of their Ideology of Middle and Lower Middle Class Politics which gives an appeal of among the people and for the people. That is the sentiment that MQM has develop for doing good or for doing Bad.

CCJrquvWIAAJ70r.jpg

no fear of terror !

He is not even close to easing down the Tension because he has Created those tensions for the reason as he along with most of his Party Leaders know that PTI cant even Compete with MQM so they are always trying to find a way to create an excuse for Boycott. What else could be that other then PROVOCATION. Neither MQM supporters support MQM for Muhajir card(Not anymore) nor they are interested in Muhajir Card. MQM is supported because of their Ideology of Middle and Lower Middle Class Politics which gives an appeal of among the people and for the people. That is the sentiment that MQM has develop for doing good or for doing Bad.

Not true, he didn’t create any tension – he just criticized the way Karachi is being held hostage by MQM at gunpoint, and Altaf of course who is running this party like a mafia boss.

The problem lies with the cohorts of Altaf who go berserk and start using foul language whenever someone dares to say anything against Bhai.

They are not boycotting the elections, neither they seem to be suffering from any delusion of defeating MQM at its own turf, not unless its militant wing has been completely dismantled. They just want to give a good fight, and that’s it.

Even the recent interviews of the people of this constituency clearly show how the supporters of MQM think along the ethnic lines and the reason behind voting MQM is the phenomenon of “our Urdu-speaking” leaders. That middle class/lower class argument is out-dated and has been debunked umpteen times on this forum, nobody wants to buy it anymore.

Not true, he didn’t create any tension – he just criticized the way Karachi is being held hostage by MQM at gunpoint, and Altaf of course who is running this party like a mafia boss.
Oh yes calling opponents Zombies is not provocative. Disrespecting opponent's Sacred land Mark is not provocation even kicking out people from Restaurant where he went to Eat Nehari is not Provocative. Right give me a break here.
The problem lies with the cohorts of Altaf who go berserk and start using foul language whenever someone dares to say anything against Bhai.
Altaf is lucky to have supporters who took anything against him or his Party upon themselves. That is Fanaticism indeed but it Exist in his Party and its not new but it has been going on at same level in favor of Fatima Jinnah's as well among the residence of NA 246.
They are not boycotting the elections, neither they seem to be suffering from any delusion of defeating MQM at its own turf, not unless its militant wing has been completely dismantled. They just want to give a good fight, and that’s it.
They are well aware of the fact that last two years Dharnas and their return to Parliament has Already Evaporated any Sentiments Develop for them in Karachi and Choice of Candidate who doesnt even know anything about or doesnt even belong to Middle Class which majority of people are is another factor which people wont stand for.
Even the recent interviews of the people of this constituency clearly show how the supporters of MQM think along the ethnic lines and the reason behind voting MQM is the phenomenon of “our Urdu-speaking” leaders. That middle class/lower class argument is out-dated, nobody wants to buy it anymore.
Last MNA of this area was Nabeel Gabol and he took Record number of Votes as well from this Constituency and MQM has also Won Pashtun Dominated and one Baluch Dominated Constituencies in Karachi in 2013 Elections as well and its all about Nature of Constituency if the Constituency is MIxed Populated then they vote MQM because of their Organized Politics and Introducing Good People right from Average Citizen.

@Gazi Just zombies? Give me a break, this holier than thous attitude is not taking you anywhere - I have heard far more filthy slogans emanating from the mouths of MQM sloganeers - and with my own ears. Yes, Altaf is lucky to have such supporters, but unfortunately the whole country is paying the price for this loyalty. Forget Nabeel Gabol, even a donkey will win the elections if Bhai's support will be at disposal. Make fun of them when they will boycott the election, what is the point of arguing over a possible future event now?

Back
Top Bottom