What's new

I am in Mecca for Hajj!

A.M.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm here with my parents. We just finished Umrah and will be leaving to start the Hajj manasik soon.

Some early observations:

- Haram has been completely transformed into a commercialized center. Lots of shopping to be done as soon as you step out of mosque.

- The mall shuts down completely during prayers and the entire place is taken up by people.

- First time you see Kaaba, you stand their just speechless and in awe.

- You have to do major dunga mushti to do tawaff. a lot of pushing and pulling.

- We met lots of Pakistanis already. More are arriving by the day.

- We saw the place where the crane crashed. Very unfortunate. There are around 100 more cranes in the area, very dangerous.

Here are a couple of pictures, we leave for Mena soon.

I have more in a different phone which I'll upload soon.

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Ask away if you have any questions.

I'm here with my parents. We just finished Umrah and will be leaving to start the Hajj manasik soon.

Some early observations:

- Haram has been completely transformed into a commercialized center. Lots of shopping to be done as soon as you step out of mosque.

- The mall shuts down completely during prayers and the entire place is taken up by people.

- We saw the place where the crane crashed. Very unfortunate. There are around 100 more cranes in the area, very dangerous.

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Zuberdust bro....Allah qubool farmaaey aap ke hajj ko.....sub ko duaon meyn yaad rakhiye ga :)

Some early observations:

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

MashAllah brother.
Also share Masjid e nabwi and Jannat ul baqi.If available.

My dad praying nafal after finishing tawaff

q9wnssG.jpg

Riaz ul Jannah

I3APFJI.jpg

bYtngV6.jpg

ec9u7gf.jpg

MashAllah brother.
Also share Masjid e nabwi and Jannat ul baqi.If available.
Shared a couple of pictures of masjid nabawi.

Couldn't make it to jannat ul baqi because it opens really early and wasn't walking distance from our hotel.

Mashallah. Do they allow cell phones and photography ?
Officially: no

But how can they stop when everyone is doing it? The only time I saw them react was when someone was leaning over to try and get up close with Rosa Mubarak. They deleted the person's pictures and gave phone back.

Security is very disrespectful here. It's best to avoid them pretty much. They kick and scream at people for no real reason.

Some early observations:

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Allah AAp ka HAJJ qubool Farmaiy
Bhai g meray liye 1 dua kr dena mein nay Punjab Public Service Commission mein Interview diya hai dua krna k mujhay job mil jaiy.
or meri post ka reply zaroor krna.khana kaaba k paas ja k ye dua zurur krna.
Shukria

Bhai g meray liye 1 dua kr dena mein nay Punjab Public Service Commission mein Interview diya hai dua krna k mujhay job mil jaiy.
or meri post ka reply zaroor krna.khana kaaba k paas ja k ye dua zurur krna.
Shukria
Tension na lay. Bus samajh tera kaam ho geya!!

Back
Top Bottom