What's new

I am in Mecca for Hajj!

@A.M. Allah ta'ala aapki haazri aur hajj ko qubul farmaye...stay safe brother and remember me in your prayers....

I'm here with my parents. We just finished Umrah and will be leaving to start the Hajj manasik soon.

Some early observations:

- Haram has been completely transformed into a commercialized center. Lots of shopping to be done as soon as you step out of mosque.

- The mall shuts down completely during prayers and the entire place is taken up by people.

- First time you see Kaaba, you stand their just speechless and in awe.

- You have to do major dunga mushti to do tawaff. a lot of pushing and pulling.

- We met lots of Pakistanis already. More are arriving by the day.

- We saw the place where the crane crashed. Very unfortunate. There are around 100 more cranes in the area, very dangerous.

Here are a couple of pictures, we leave for Mena soon.

I have more in a different phone which I'll upload soon.

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Ask away if you have any questions.
:riase: prayers for Pakistanis and Muslims of the world to unite :)

He left the forum after some drama cuz of some indian. Gave up his title and left. And left a message thru another poster iwill tag u there. Imiss himmmm he was an awesome teacher. Mujhay rona ara hai.
And like @haviZsultan writes abt lucknow in every thread iwant to wrte abt ali sahab everywhere.

Me sad mad bad . :cry:

*tissue paper dain may naak poonchoon
As a TTA, it is childish behavior to leave a forum because you have an argument. Also, i hope only those people who are without any prejudice should be promoted to key posts. He gave me a negative rating couple of time because i didnt agree with his post.

Sorry for bringing offtopic point.

Are camera's allowed inside? I was told it sin to click pictures of any islam places, thats why there are very few pictures, photographs of inside of a mosque.

ماشا اللہ ۔۔ بہت خوبصورت شیئرنگ ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جزاک اللہ

As a TTA, it is childish behavior to leave a forum because you have an argument. Also, i hope only those people who are without any prejudice should be promoted to key posts. He gave me a negative rating couple of time because i didnt agree with his post.

Sorry for bringing offtopic point.

Are camera's allowed inside? I was told it sin to click pictures of any islam places, thats why there are very few pictures, photographs of inside of a mosque.
Lets not judge his decision to quit and leave it as it is

No its not a sin to photograph holy sites, the restriction is perhaps for disciplinary reasons.

Last edited:
Back in NY. I'll be posting more pictures soon.

I lost 10 pounds in 20 days, it was definitely tougher physically than i initially expected but we are home safe and sound.

Just turned on the TV to see completely incorrect reporting regarding the Mena incident. There was no Prince involved and it didn't happen anywhere near the Jamarat area. When will the Pakistani media report news based on facts?

May Allah accept your Haj. MashaAllah mabrook Haji sahab :tup:

Back
Top Bottom