What's new

I am in Mecca for Hajj!

@A.M. Pray for me too, if possible. There is this project I have been working on for sometime. May be, this time, with some luck, I will be successful ?

Congratulations! make the best of the opportunity, pray for yourself, your family, Pakistan and Muslims. Pray for the displaced persons everywhere in the world. spend as much time as possible in prayers and forget about this forum for a few days. God Bless You.

I'm here with my parents. We just finished Umrah and will be leaving to start the Hajj manasik soon.

Some early observations:

- Haram has been completely transformed into a commercialized center. Lots of shopping to be done as soon as you step out of mosque.

- The mall shuts down completely during prayers and the entire place is taken up by people.

- First time you see Kaaba, you stand their just speechless and in awe.

- You have to do major dunga mushti to do tawaff. a lot of pushing and pulling.

- We met lots of Pakistanis already. More are arriving by the day.

- We saw the place where the crane crashed. Very unfortunate. There are around 100 more cranes in the area, very dangerous.

Here are a couple of pictures, we leave for Mena soon.

I have more in a different phone which I'll upload soon.

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Ask away if you have any questions.

He left the forum after some drama cuz of some indian. Gave up his title and left. And left a message thru another poster iwill tag u there. Imiss himmmm he was an awesome teacher. Mujhay rona ara hai.
And like @haviZsultan writes abt lucknow in every thread iwant to wrte abt ali sahab everywhere.

Me sad mad bad . :cry:

*tissue paper dain may naak poonchoon
Syeadali, shamain, last of the patriots and razpak may well be a single person with multiple ids.

Brother, pray for me that Allah would invite me and my loved ones there. Aamin.

my parents are on hajj too.
quick question does anyone know long does it take to do hajj, on average?

crane se bach gya tu bhai ???????

That was my first reaction too on reading the title - ' Mind the cranes ".

I'm here with my parents. We just finished Umrah and will be leaving to start the Hajj manasik soon.

Some early observations:

- Haram has been completely transformed into a commercialized center. Lots of shopping to be done as soon as you step out of mosque.

- The mall shuts down completely during prayers and the entire place is taken up by people.

- First time you see Kaaba, you stand their just speechless and in awe.

- You have to do major dunga mushti to do tawaff. a lot of pushing and pulling.

- We met lots of Pakistanis already. More are arriving by the day.

- We saw the place where the crane crashed. Very unfortunate. There are around 100 more cranes in the area, very dangerous.

Here are a couple of pictures, we leave for Mena soon.

I have more in a different phone which I'll upload soon.

S6sbTdp.jpg

elxYvm4.jpg

Ask away if you have any questions.

Say a prayer for us sinners at PDF too please.

my parents are on hajj too.
quick question does anyone know long does it take to do hajj, on average?
Actual hajj takes 5 - 6 days to complete. But you have to do umrah before and visit medina as well.

All in all it can be done in about 10 - 14 days but why rush it.

Ohud mountains

KzAzJew.jpg

Masjid e Quba

bsDFoVl.jpg

OO6A7T2.jpg

Masjid at Miqat

3tc7iqT.jpg

On the way from Medina to Mecca

jfX9Vz1.jpg

Actual hajj takes 5 - 6 days to complete. But you have to do umrah before and visit medina as well.

All in all it can be done in about 10 - 14 days but why rush it.

Ohud mountains

KzAzJew.jpg

Masjid e Quba

bsDFoVl.jpg

OO6A7T2.jpg

Masjid at Miqat

3tc7iqT.jpg

On the way from Medina to Mecca

jfX9Vz1.jpg
Selam,

May Allah accept your worship. Brother please make dua that I become successful in life and that my success benefits the Ummah, also make dua that allah gives me a strong Iman.

Thanks and enjoy your experience.

Some more pictures:

AmpPjDt.jpg

Gu2Plbo.jpg

YyUXhCN.jpg

Q0saqU9.jpg

cSZqasR.jpg

bU64ZK9.jpg

l1uUcve.jpg

There will be 2+ million people in haram for jummah tomorrow. We're going to leave at 8am so we can find space for 12:30pm prayer. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom