What's new

I am back

I didn't even know he was gone, or when he first came....well at least now I know he came back

I stopped coming here after the launch of Nawaz Sharif Panama case. I just want to ask to the people behind "Project Imran" ہن آرام اے۔ :p:
So, people behind Project Imran and after that Project SS, and before that Project NS, Zardari etc should be punished????

The question is this, If these people are out to fix the country, then who destroyed Pakistan?

4e967e1220d00b01069ce47535cdc05f.jpg

I stopped coming here after the launch of Nawaz Sharif Panama case. I just want to ask to the people behind "Project Imran" ہن آرام اے۔ :p:

oh so you still hanging with the rope of FAT Controller, with his failed policies and him doing a runner when going gets tough!! We can throw in NRO1 and NRO2 in the mix. But it wouldn't shame you for raising fingers at others. Whole Pakistan knows now without shadow of the doubt, the project Sharifs is a failed project of the Army Establishment, which never takes off, despite repeated re-launching.
Why don't you use that rope for something useful!!

Another supporter of corrupt thinking nawaz is not corrupt and will save pakistan lol after taking two NRO1, NRO2

is say pocho, abay tu hai kon jo aisa ailaan kar raha hai, kon sa tees maar khan hai tu?

There was no need, we were doing just fine without you... but since you're here anyway... take a seat.

Just kidding 😂 Welcome brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom