What's new

I am ashamed of being Pakistani

No more democracy i will say yes to the army i hope that army takes over ASAP.. people who are supporting democracy are crazy and stupid democracy did not give anything to Pakistan except for ultra corruption and damaging Pakistan's economy in all ways. We all know who own the mills in Pakistan and they are responsible for damaging Pakistan's economy and they are responsible for thousands of people have died are dieing because of hunger and they are also responsible for killing many people sons and daughters of Pakistan just to protect their lands and houses from floods they have killed thousands. Even now when Pakistan is badly damaged by floods and the enemies of Pakistan are talking that Pakistan is about to break still they are not united.
These current politicians are responsible for shutting down many power stations shutting the great Gwadar port project shutting Kala Bagh and God knows how many other dam projects and so on. Just imaging if had these dams build the situation would have been much different from what it is now. Corruption is at its peak even at the time of floods donations are been misused and they are again busy filling up their pockets. There is so much more God help us.
No to democracy and yes to the Army rule. There is no such thing as democracy in Islam there never was. Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan paindabad

There is so much to say but i know that there will be many people who think other wise so its no use to talk. Wake up or Die. Choice is yours.

You dont need to do away with democracy.You just need to cleanse it.You dont need a Junta like government where the voice of the people is not heard do you???Army rule can be fa more oppressing and corrupt.I can give you examples from the past 4 militancy coup in your country only.

Besides yet another coup will not be good for the already shattered image of Pakistan in the International community.This may harm trade relations,or whatever is left of it.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with BRTUTAL reality , when we have ppl with no degrees running gov , and ppl running politics based on ethnicity & regional issues or based on family name - normal guy has got no chance

40 years poor lady is in parliment same old humpty dumpty sessions in parliment
and its the awam that always falls down, humpty dumpty breaks and then gets back on the wall again :P

I am PROUD to call myself Pakistani everywhere I go, anywhere I am asked...
& I hate self-hating Pakistanis...

Despite all the shortcomings Pak-Watan might have, we still are better than the most,,, & that "GOOD" in this nation is shadowed & halted by corrupt ellite... also, only the shortcomings r highlighted by international & our own media(except PTV etc), while they avoid showing their own evils inbreeding in their countries... Or rather they don't even recognise many evils as "evil" now & slowly r going down the destruction of their society, without realizing it...

If sb thinks I am living in world of dreams... then believe me my dreams do come true... :tup:

actually we talk too much, but on practical grounds we have done nothing to end hatred............ it is increasing by every coming day.... we are thrusty for each others blood.. soso pity .. are we muslims?..... do we stand upto defination of being muslim....

Right on that point,but Pakistani leadership has a history of taking decisions on the basis of emotions.Why is that???

aren't we Indians also like that ? Remember we had a PM who got elected becoze of sympathy wave in the '80's.
Shez a bit frustrated :angry: being a grandmom..she has to ensure a great future for all the future generations.

she has left every one speechless , its so true 60 saal main only thing which has developed is the list of acusations , i admire this women she is a good politicians

actually we talk too much, but on practical grounds we have done nothing to end hatred............ it is increasing by every coming day.... we are thrusty for each others blood.. soso pity .. are we muslims?..... do we stand upto defination of being muslim....

i guess it's in south Asian's DNA to talk too much and do very less..and if by and chance if some one is doing good .. people try as hard as they can to spoil his good work..

if given a choice for me to choose between democracy or Chinese style rule. i would chose both... because too much of freedom also sometimes creates problem..

What was the subject that made her some emotional ? There was no context provided for this speech. May be I am missing something.

I think it was ongoing saga about Altaf Hussain asking for a "honest" general to take over government. The PML-N also brought some motions against MQM in the parliament. Now Fauzia Ejaz Khan can act in dramas since we need more to replace banning of Indian cable channels.

You dont need to do away with democracy.You just need to cleanse it.You dont need a Junta like government where the voice of the people is not heard do you???Army rule can be fa more oppressing and corrupt.I can give you examples from the past 4 militancy coup in your country only.

Besides yet another coup will not be good for the already shattered image of Pakistan in the International community.This may harm trade relations,or whatever is left of it.

If democratic's are corrupt and where there is no way they leave apart from doing **** then that is the only way to take over the country by Army due to safety & security concerns.....If we have a look at the history, Pakistan progressed only in Army govt.....It was Gen.Musharraf, when he took over from nawaz sharif...he was a General, Chief Executive, President & Chief of Army Staff at the same time, because he have gutts to challenge & handle the situation. Corruption & Crime was totally controlled, Pakistan GDP had grown up by 38%, bright & grooming way opened for International Investors, Gawader Port project was near completion (If the Gwader port project was completed then it would have boosted Pakistan's economy because it was free port) but some of the international lobbies (one of them which is India and few other countries) started crying and finally their wishes came true when Zardari came into the govt....In Zardari's govt, the Gawader project and as well as Kala Bagh Dam has been shut down with NO Question raised (whom u called a Democracy)......

Now, let me put something into your knowledge that there are NINE embassy counters has been opened at the border of Pakistan & Afghanistan by the Indian Govt....and Afghani terrorist have been trained by the Indian military in these so called Indian embassy counters, which are terrorist training camps in reality.....On the top of that, Indian involvement in Balochistan has already been proven by Gen.Musharraf......And now, in Democratic govt of Zardari (which u like the most), corruption, target killing, terrorism, uncontrollable prices of consumer items, everything is at its peak....Nobody here to ask anyone abt anything and USA, INDIA, ISRAEL they are all happy with this situation because this is the most CORRUPT GOVT in the history of Pakistan.....USA is getting all the wishes come true by this corrupt & evil govt.

Pakistan is our Country where ever we live in the world, and we are Proud to be a Pakistani......May Allah Bless Pakistan & Pakistani's from these Satan's.....Ameen

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD...PAKISTAN PAINDABAD...PAK FAUG ZINDABAD:pakistan:

I think it was ongoing saga about Altaf Hussain asking for a "honest" general to take over government. The PML-N also brought some motions against MQM in the parliament. Now Fauzia Ejaz Khan can act in dramas since we need more to replace banning of Indian cable channels.

Bro....This is the time for people of Pakistan to wake up before its too late.....So far Indian's are winning the WAR with Pakistan through their MEDIA by spoiling the young generation of Pakistan. We atleast need to BAN each & every product from India whether they are under-wears & as well the Indian channels.....Gen.Musharraf tried to do this but there was a small demonstration on this which was headed by PPP & PML-N to get the people support on this. People used to watch Indian movies on CD's but now they are playing indian movies in Pakistan Cinema's and the Indian govt using all this money (earning from the people of pakistan through their movies & media channels) on their Defence & training terrorist to destroy Pakistan....This should be control 100% at any cost.....Soon insha-Allah we will see a New Pakistan and these bullshit govt came to an end with their evil deeds.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.....PAKISTAN PAIDABAD :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom