What's new

75 percent Fall in viewership on mainstream media in Pakistan since establishment banned imran khan.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
75 percent Fall in viewership on mainstream media in Pakistan since establishment banned imran. Duffers still living adam and eva times.
Imran khan got 1.9 millions followers with in 24 hours after joing the tiktok. Numbers are growing.which is unprecedented. He shared a video which got 132.2 millons views..Pakistani establishment is classic example of duffers. They want to chancel the man. You ban him on tv. He got into your bedrooms. He is nightmare for corrupt people.. mark my words this new generation is
IMG-20230718-WA0001.jpg
going to be nightmare for mir asim munier, mir anjam mir bajwa Zaradri and shrifs

Last edited:
Would be interesting to get some unbiased, objective stats on this from a verified source.

75 percent Fall in viewership on mainstream media in Pakistan since establishment banned imran. Duffers still living adam and eva times.
Imran khan got 1.9 millions followers with in 24 hours after joing the tiktok. Numbers are growing.which is unprecedented. He shared a video which got 132.2 millons views..Pakistani establishment is classic example of duffers. They want to chancel the man. You ban him on tv. He got into your bedrooms. He is nightmare for corrupt people.. mark my words this new generation is View attachment 939501going to be nightmare for mir asim munier, mir anjam mir bajwa Zaradri and shrifs
How???

Look TV channels will make at best 8-10b in revenues in ads

BUT govt can simply pay them 100b rupees form your tax payer money and all will be good

TV channels run on govt money not ad money

Would be interesting to get some unbiased, objective stats on this from a verified source.
Irrelevant

How???

Look TV channels will make at best 8-10b in revenues in ads

BUT govt can simply pay them 100b rupees form your tax payer money and all will be good

TV channels run on govt money not ad money

Irrelevant
How long? People don't watch them. I did not watch Pakistani news channels since khan government was removed i used to watch bol and ary. Then I stopped watching them.

Rural areas and communities have finally discovered alternate means to stave off the mundane and monotonous programming on mainstream television. The new consumerist model has no space for regular and constant.

Rural areas and communities have finally discovered alternate means to stave off the mundane and monotonous programming on mainstream television. The new consumerist model has no space for regular and constant.
This is 4/1 equation. This the video of 5 friends one is supporting n leag and 4 supporting imran khan. This video made in somewhere in village.
It is store of every village where 55 percent population is under 35

It is 2.9 millions now It around 200k per hour. In last 12 hours one million. See the both screens shots
IMG-20230719-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20230719-WA0000.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20230718-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230718-WA0001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 38
That’s good.

Mainstream media for news should be boycotted by Pakistanis.

Someone should start a trend on social media.

The boomer sell out journalists of GEO, ARY, others should face the heat.

That’s good.

Mainstream media for news should be boycotted by Pakistanis.

Someone should start a trend on social media.

The boomer sell out journalists of GEO, ARY, others should face the heat.

All the boomers on Geo and dawn now have limited replies on.

Meanwhile you have young upcoming investigative journalists who are roasting these budday.

@worqas on twitter

Imran khan got 1.9 millions followers with in 24 hours after joing the tiktok. Numbers are growing.which is unprecedented. He shared a video which got 132.2 millons views..Pakistani establishment is classic example of duffers. They want to chancel the man. You ban him on tv. He got into your bedrooms. He is nightmare for corrupt people.. mark my words this new generation is View attachment 939501going to be nightmare for mir asim munier, mir anjam mir bajwa Zaradri and shrifs
It shows people are angry 😠

Back
Top Bottom