What's new

75 percent Fall in viewership on mainstream media in Pakistan since establishment banned imran khan.

This is serious Pakistan army lost it big time. Any army in the world if loses the support of its people. They can not survive. Ya Allah raym

It used to be the other way around

Indeed, truly sad; this is a sign of a demoralized population.

Also, I don't know if you guys can confirm, but there are rumors within military circles that the number of people signing up for the armed forces is declining, and PMA had a reduction of new cadets.

@maverick1977

Indeed, truly sad; this is a sign of a demoralized population.

Also, I don't know if you guys can confirm, but there are rumors within military circles that the number of people signing up for the armed forces is declining, and PMA had a reduction of new cadets.

@maverick1977
@fatman17 @maverick1977 if you guys have any reach to the idiot gernerals. tell them come back before its tolate for nation and country

@fatman17 @maverick1977 if you guys have any reach to the idiot gernerals. tell them come back before its tolate for nation and country
They won’t come back.

Only way is full inquiry into cypher and RCO fiasco. Heads will then roll and see if the new crop course corrects, which looks extremely unlikely.

Only alternative is for Pakistanis to say one day enough is enough. And then do something.

Coming back, it will be a good sight to see the likes of Hamid Mir, Khanzada, Abbas and their ilk to go down for good.

@PakFactor @Cash GK …

how ironic that u are asking this, my own brother left army this year and refused to take brigadier board. He was sure to have gone to Maj Gen, one of the top in staff college and in war college.
As of my own friends who are now Brig/ maj general, i tend to not stay intouch with them since the ouster of imran khan

@PakFactor @Cash GK …

how ironic that u are asking this, my own brother left army this year and refused to take brigadier board. He was sure to have gone to Maj Gen, one of the top in staff college and in war college.
As of my own friends who are now Brig/ maj general, i tend to not stay intouch with them since the ouster of imran khan
But bro you can send screen shots of these messages to them this really concerns us. We love our army we love our country and we can not see it go down like this.

@PakFactor @Cash GK …

I remember Iceman and thought I ask you; he was in an excellent post and moving up. Was his decision to leave also due to recent events?

Some of my guys have stopped communicating due to fear of being tapped.

One primary concern someone said, if this news is accurate, is that we could suffer a brain-drain effect in the armed forces, whereas we can miss out on recruiting top talent to push the armed forces into next-generation warfare.

I remember Iceman and thought I ask you; he was in an excellent post and moving up. Was his decision to leave also due to recent events?

Some of my guys have stopped communicating due to fear of being tapped.

One primary concern someone said, if this news is accurate, is that we could suffer a brain-drain effect in the armed forces, whereas we can miss out on recruiting top talent to push the armed forces into next-generation warfare.

What brains did the military have in the first place?

If after 75 years this is the best they have to show for, then god help Pakistan.

This military sat quietly and allowed American drones to murder our own citizens - and they took money from the west and let it happen.

This is the brains you’re talking about?

What brains did the military have in the first place?

If after 75 years this is the best they have to show for, then god help Pakistan.

This military sat quietly and allowed American drones to murder our own citizens - and they took money from the west and let it happen.

This is the brains you’re talking about?

I know what you mean. However, there are some excellent men in the armed forces; we have a system in which rotten eggs elect other bad eggs and are not necessarily on merit.

Nawaz Sharif, the Amristari Kanjar, had a considerable role in screwing up the promotions and bringing out the filth and unqualified individuals to the forefront. It started with the firing of General Jehangir Karamat.

Last edited:
Irrelevant
Pakistani media like Ptv doesn't care about viewer ship as that's not primary source of income

The primary source is govt handouts in tune of 50-100b rupees per year

I know what you mean. However, there are some excellent men in the armed forces; we have a system in which rotten eggs elect other bad eggs and are not necessarily on merit.

Nawaz Sharif, the Amristari Kanjar, had a considerable role in screwing up the promotions and bringing out the filth and unqualified individuals to the forefront. It started with the firing of General Jehangir Karamat.

Disagree
I haven't seen a single good person in corps commanders

The good people are weeded out

Back
Top Bottom