What's new

I am ashamed of being Pakistani

That outburst as emotional as it is will not change a thing. The Speaker just cast her plea aside. No one will take action, because we know who owns the sugar and flour mills in Pakistan.

Simple!

she got every rite to express herself, but she should be ashamed of saying that she is ashamed of being Pakistani, she should not forget that she is an elected member of the NA of PAKISTAN, people of PAKISTAN elected her,did she said all this when she was contesting elections???? i guess not :)

she got every rite to express herself, but she should be ashamed of saying that she is ashamed of being Pakistani, she should not forget that she is an elected member of the NA of PAKISTAN, people of PAKISTAN elected her,did she said all this when she was contesting elections???? i guess not :)

u r ryt people of Pakistan elected her thats y she has to rise her voice against current circumstances

u r ryt people of Pakistan elected her thats y she has to rise her voice against current circumstances

As i said she got every rite to express herself & raise her voice, but all this can also be done or said without being ashamed of ur own nation or nationality. she kinda insulted her country by saying this.. :disagree:

She could be hired for a part in a bollywood movie. Any Indian producers here?

it require courage to talk in a assembly like thz but thz kind of emotional speeches cant chnge the situations practical work is needed

^^^^^

So true but a most common disease in Indians & Pakistan's we are too emmotional. We have enough courrage to blame Our politician & Government for all wrong. But being a citizens of Our respected nations we do have some responsibillity to be fullfill.

Unfortunetly we have enough audacity to delivered Emmotional speech but when it's come to do something practical. We through all respobility on our politicians head.. Why ?

Regards
jailer
jailer

No more democracy i will say yes to the army i hope that army takes over ASAP.. people who are supporting democracy are crazy and stupid democracy did not give anything to Pakistan except for ultra corruption and damaging Pakistan's economy in all ways. We all know who own the mills in Pakistan and they are responsible for damaging Pakistan's economy and they are responsible for thousands of people have died are dieing because of hunger and they are also responsible for killing many people sons and daughters of Pakistan just to protect their lands and houses from floods they have killed thousands. Even now when Pakistan is badly damaged by floods and the enemies of Pakistan are talking that Pakistan is about to break still they are not united.
These current politicians are responsible for shutting down many power stations shutting the great Gwadar port project shutting Kala Bagh and God knows how many other dam projects and so on. Just imaging if had these dams build the situation would have been much different from what it is now. Corruption is at its peak even at the time of floods donations are been misused and they are again busy filling up their pockets. There is so much more God help us.
No to democracy and yes to the Army rule. There is no such thing as democracy in Islam there never was. Pakistan Zindabad Pakistan paindabad

There is so much to say but i know that there will be many people who think other wise so its no use to talk. Wake up or Die. Choice is yours.

As i said she got every rite to express herself & raise her voice, but all this can also be done or said without being ashamed of ur own nation or nationality. she kinda insulted her country by saying this.. :disagree:

^^^^

Rightly said mate! I am with you...what's the use of that courage and emmotions You bash your country..

Regards
jailer

it require courage to talk in a assembly like thz but thz kind of emotional speeches cant chnge the situations practical work is needed

Right on that point,but Pakistani leadership has a history of taking decisions on the basis of emotions.Why is that???

Back
Top Bottom