What's new

I am a Pakistani Indian……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh no I'm not a Pakistani Indian. Before the Partition I was a Kashmiri....after the Partition I'm still a Kashmiri but a Pakistani Kashmiri ! That doesn't mean that I don't know what the Indus Valley Civilization is, what Mehargarh was all about, what Thatta, Taxila & the countless hundreds of archaeological dig-sites that dott Pakistan, represent !

So you know about all these things but seem to have skipped Rajatarangini by Kalhan? :)

Desi would be mean someone from the same country.

Really dumb topic. Can we please stop this bull$hit indian-pakistani. There is no such thing. India is a nation of proud Hindus whose minds were never conquered by outsiders. Pakistan is the exact opposite of Hindustan. I see some traitorous Indians in this thread trying to encourage this pakistani-indian bull crap. To those Indiansyou are free to move to Pakistan to enjoy this indo-pak brotherhood so please leave us out of your delusions. Actually Pakistanis wouldn't want you Dalals either so preferably go kill yourself...

I though you were a neutral person. :D

I'm sorry for the author. Truly.

But he needs to understand that this is his background, and that he can't paint all Pakistanis with the same brush.

You needn't feel sorry for him. He can stand up and take it. If you knew him personally, you would know him for his innate gentleness, courtesy and moral courage, and for his unflinching commitment to democratic values. If he has a fault, it is to be generous with Hindutva thugs and the stinking mass of Internet Hindus who infest PTH. He and Raza Rumi both believe in free speech. Instead of grinding into paste the vital parts of those pests, they have been amazingly tolerant.

What you need to remember about both is that they are loyal and committed Pakistanis, with no thought of doom and destruction, only an ardent desire that she should come to the forefront of civilised nations measured on every parameter worthy of praise. If you knew him - either of them - you would have for these noble and upright men the same unmeasured loyalty and affectionate regard that I do.

No I'm not a desi either because even with respect to that term we've got different stratifications ! A Punjabi from Indian Punjab & the adjoining areas or a Kashmiri from up North & I might have the same cultural past & to a certain extent heritage & so we're easy talking to each other but most of the cultural or linguistic identities of someone from South, Central or even Eastern India & Bangladesh are almost alien to me ! This is even more so for the Baluch & the Pukhtoons who share next to nothing with even North Indians let alone the Southerners !

And this is not out of some misplaced sense of jingoism, I just don't feel a connection here & I've met Bangladeshis & 2-3 Tamil Muslims ! Heck I don't feel a cultural or linguistic connection with some of those Pakistanis who's grandparent's immigrated from somewhere in India - Despite us speaking a common language !

And so I'd stick to calling myself a Kashmiri of Pakistan who born & bred in Punjab & who shares cultural & perhaps linguistic affinity with the Kashmiris & the Punjabis of India but thats it & I don't want to prescribe to that blanket term of being a 'desi' or an 'Indian in the cultural sense' because I don't think it can be used in such a sense !

So you don't share any similarity or connection with us? :angry:

Not to mention the fact that there were lots of hindu and other empires in the subcontinent. But then hindus don't claim that just because the Maratha empire existed at that time, all hindus were "proud rulers". No, only the ones in the royal family were.

I believe the claims of Muslims having ruled is an emotional response to the Hindutva obsession that Islam is a foreign entity and, by extension, Muslims are not entitled to claim any part of the indigenous history.

Off course they did, British considered Muslims as enemies, as they had stabbed them to snatch government from them and feared reprisal.

British did not rule Muslims, they ruled Hindustan, Muslims were their enemies, their equals or better, Hindus they treated as slaves just like they were slaves of Muslims for thousands of years. This is where your slave mentality "hindu mentality" comes from. You can not rise like honourable men, you use deceit, lying, and back stabbing as your greatest weapons, cause this is what you learned in your thousand year slavery.

:no: Is our dream over :wave:

Off course they did, British considered Muslims as enemies, as they had stabbed them to snatch government from them and feared reprisal.

British did not rule Muslims, they ruled Hindustan, Muslims were their enemies, their equals or better, Hindus they treated as slaves just like they were slaves of Muslims for thousands of years. This is where your slave mentality "hindu mentality" comes from. You can not rise like honourable men, you use deceit, lying, and back stabbing as your greatest weapons, cause this is what you learned in your thousand year slavery.

:woot: Lot of funny ppl in Pakistan :rofl:

No I'm not a desi either because even with respect to that term we've got different stratifications ! A Punjabi from Indian Punjab & the adjoining areas or a Kashmiri from up North & I might have the same cultural past & to a certain extent heritage & so we're easy talking to each other but most of the cultural or linguistic identities of someone from South, Central or even Eastern India & Bangladesh are almost alien to me ! This is even more so for the Baluch & the Pukhtoons who share next to nothing with even North Indians let alone the Southerners !

And this is not out of some misplaced sense of jingoism, I just don't feel a connection here & I've met Bangladeshis & 2-3 Tamil Muslims ! Heck I don't feel a cultural or linguistic connection with some of those Pakistanis who's grandparent's immigrated from somewhere in India - Despite us speaking a common language !

And so I'd stick to calling myself a Kashmiri of Pakistan who born & bred in Punjab & who shares cultural & perhaps linguistic affinity with the Kashmiris & the Punjabis of India but thats it & I don't want to prescribe to that blanket term of being a 'desi' or an 'Indian in the cultural sense' because I don't think it can be used in such a sense !

You are not alone. Gawalmandi bhara para hai :cheers:

I believe the claims of Muslims having ruled is an emotional response to the Hindutva obsession that Islam is a foreign entity and, by extension, Muslims are not entitled to claim any part of the indigenous history.

Let us not shift the blame, the hindutvas are ***** but what has been displayed here in this thread is the other side of the coin which quite frankly is just as ******. Unless thorough pro is a mughal prine he should shut his trap because he is just making himself look like an idiot.

Same crap day in day out, give it a rest. Stop chasing this common theme thingy, its getting to a level of puking now.

read interesting claims, islam being a sect of shaivite hinduism, allah is hindu lord shiva(moon god) and such. I wonder, if this is true, then the bold part is wrong.

read interesting claims, islam being a sect of shaivite hinduism, allah is hindu lord shiva(moon god) and such. I wonder, if this is true, then the bold part is wrong.

Allah is the name of moon God bakwas was started by evangelical christians and has been proven to be a farce, Islam being a branch of hinduism is funny thought but aprils fools day has passed my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom