What's new

I am a Pakistani Indian……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off course they did, British considered Muslims as enemies, as they had stabbed them to snatch government from them and feared reprisal.

British did not rule Muslims, they ruled Hindustan, Muslims were their enemies, their equals or better, Hindus they treated as slaves just like they were slaves of Muslims for thousands of years. This is where your slave mentality "hindu mentality" comes from. You can not rise like honourable men, you use deceit, lying, and back stabbing as your greatest weapons, cause this is what you learned in your thousand year slavery.

Mir jafar was muslim.

That's what I say, hindus are characterless, they would leave the religion, sell gao mata, kill their daughters, bury their widows,...........you name it.........that is why some who had the eye to see the good, observed their Muslim rulers and converted to Islam. Still today, anyone who has the slightest wisdom and ability to see the truth will embrace Islam, like hundreds do daily in the western countries..........but the are open minded, educated people, they can.

characterless people are always characterless. that makes a whole sub continent of characterless people. so people who change religion for money and title are even more so. people who remained hindus are slightly better.
the smae charaterless hindus who became characterless muslims are showing their lack of character being the worlds largest terrorist community.. they encompass a region from afghanistan to bangladesh.

Off course they did, British considered Muslims as enemies, as they had stabbed them to snatch government from them and feared reprisal.

British did not rule Muslims, they ruled Hindustan, Muslims were their enemies, their equals or better, Hindus they treated as slaves just like they were slaves of Muslims for thousands of years. This is where your slave mentality "hindu mentality" comes from. You can not rise like honourable men, you use deceit, lying, and back stabbing as your greatest weapons, cause this is what you learned in your thousand year slavery.

Wow Just Wow :omghaha:

I mean pure din kam karne ke baad sham ko ghar aa ke agar maje lena ho to pdf pe aajo...aise aise namoono ke comments milenge ki hans hans ke pet mein dard ho jaye.

Ahhh no I'm not a Pakistani Indian. Before the Partition I was a Kashmiri....after the Partition I'm still a Kashmiri but a Pakistani Kashmiri ! That doesn't mean that I don't know what the Indus Valley Civilization is, what Mehargarh was all about, what Thatta, Taxila & the countless hundreds of archaeological dig-sites that dott Pakistan, represent !

Why sorry? Be thankful. Be very thankful!

Old saying: Big rock...very strong head....still not good result !

But really - I can't help but marvel at the brainwashing program that took place in Pakistan in such a short time. That post of his deserves to be laminated in bold, framed in gold, and hung on the walls of any agency that is in the business of brainwashing a large citizenry. It is a glowing tribute to the power of indoctrination, and undeniable proof that with the right skills, even in the information age, people can be deluded into believing balderdash. It should also adorn the desks of people who are in the business of myth making, or legend making. This dude, who is old enough to browse the internet by himself, actually believes that muslims were equal to or better than britishers under british rule. Despite the fact that muslim resentment chiefly arose due to the deplorable condition of their people, who remained the most backward social group by any indicator. And look how he mechanically spouts all those stock phrases of "hindus slaves, me very proud ruler" gibberish with such ease. Even without knowing much history, if one has any critical thinking skills, one can realize that in a monarchy, only the monarch (and his family) are rulers.

I really thought that these phrases, like "hindus slaves, we rulers, hindu mentality poor, my mentality awesome" kind of childish crap was not really uttered by Pakistanis, but that it was only a mischaracterization of them made up by right wing hindus in India. I never thought that such people actually exist. But yes, apparently the breed of people who have drunk this Kool-Aid actually does exist. I hope he is either still in school, or only recently passed out of it. If he is older, it is simply incredible.

As I said before, I stand in awe - utter awe - at the brainwashing program that Pakistan introduced in thee 70s (or was it 80s) to rewrite history and to create a myth about their past. Unfortunately, they are paying a price for that - by churning out so many people duped into that mythical narrative of belonging to a superior race, they have set the stage in their country for a hell where they are forced to find glory only in that mythical martial prowess. Which is why they worship an uneducated and illiterate man with a Kalashnikov more than a scholar who unravels the mysteries of the universe, like Abdus salam.

It is the same old story, repeated farcically. A population deluded into believing their mythical superiority, and the enemy's inferiority. The "enemy" of course being whoever the govt wants it to be. In Hitler's Germany, all the political discourse and rhetoric was about the glorious Aryan race being corrupted by the inferior jewish race. The Nordic, blue eyed Aryan being the epitome of all that is good about humanity, whether for fighting or for philosophizing. And the jewish race having "jewish mentality" and so on. I thought the world has moved beyond that. I thought it wouldn't be possible in this century to delude an entire population with fairytales about how superior they are, how inferior their enemies are and so on. But no - people are as easy to delude as they have always been.

Is it ok to laugh at deluded fools, or would that be mean?

Proud Muslim ruler of Hindustan.
:omghaha: Why do we have so many feather brains out here? The majority of you guys were slaves to the British in India in the 18th and 19th centuries! You are hallucinating and thus need urgent medical help to wean you away from smoking adulterated Afghan weed!! :cheesy:

Really dumb topic. Can we please stop this bull$hit indian-pakistani. There is no such thing. India is a nation of proud Hindus whose minds were never conquered by outsiders. Pakistan is the exact opposite of Hindustan. I see some traitorous Indians in this thread trying to encourage this pakistani-indian bull crap. To those Indiansyou are free to move to Pakistan to enjoy this indo-pak brotherhood so please leave us out of your delusions. Actually Pakistanis wouldn't want you Dalals either so preferably go kill yourself...

India is also a nation of Christians, muslims, Buddhists, jains, parsis, Sikhs, atheists and others.

And Hinduism was also foreign at one time to many inhabitants of India, who had other native beliefs that predated Hinduism.

There were people, and religious beliefs in India, before modern Hinduism began.

India is also a nation of Christians, muslims, Buddhists, jains, parsis, Sikhs, atheists and others.

And Hinduism was also foreign at one time to many inhabitants of India, who had other native beliefs that predated Hinduism.

There were people, and religious beliefs in India, before modern Hinduism began.

True. I said it more out of anger of some of the views in this thread by Indian members. As an atheist, I could hardly care what the religious beliefs o other Indians are, if any at all.

But really - I can't help but marvel at the brainwashing program that took place in Pakistan in such a short time.[...]
if you are too young to believe that only Pakistani consider idol worshipping Hindu as inferior, you are mistaken. whole of Muslim world thinks so starting from arabia to malaya. they believe Jews and Hindus are evil. even the educated ones,atheists,apostates of muslim background carry this prejudice ingrained to their minds.

it is not zia's contribution. intolerance existed from the early days.

Ahhh no I'm not a Pakistani Indian. Before the Partition I was a Kashmiri....after the Partition I'm still a Kashmiri but a Pakistani Kashmiri ! That doesn't mean that I don't know what the Indus Valley Civilization is, what Mehargarh was all about, what Thatta, Taxila & the countless hundreds of archaeological dig-sites that dott Pakistan, represent !

What if there was another word to describe the subcontinent? Now you may not like to be called "Indian", since India is the name of another country now, and that too one that your country has hostilities with, but if there was another word for the subcontinent, would you be OK calling yourself that? Wait, I just thought of one - Indians and Pakistanis are lumped together as "Desis" in the USA.

Would you call yourself a "desi", in the sense that it is used here? I am guessing that that is all that the author is saying. That everybody in the subcontinent has a shared past. Or at least in the regions comprising the eastern half of Pakistan, and west-central India. When he says Pakistani "Indian", it riles many Pakistanis (somebody even called him a mother****** on this thread), but I think that is because they don't want to be associated with the nation India. The country of "India" is repugnant to many Pakistanis (the feelings are mutual of course), but I don't think the author means that "India". If so many Pakistanis are happy to call themselves "Desi", as are many Indians, I don't see why this hullaballoo is all about. THAT is what the author is trying to convey. The undeniable fact that may people in India and Pakistan have the same cultural past, all the way until partition.

if you are too young to believe that only Pakistani consider idol worshipping Hindu as inferior, you are mistaken. whole of Muslim world thinks so starting from arabia to malaya. they believe Jews and Hindus are evil. even the educated ones,atheists,apostates of muslim background carry this prejudice ingrained to their minds.

Yes I know what religions teach about other religions, but this goes way beyond that. Here they have even invented a mythical past, where during british rule, the hindus were living like slaves, whereas muslims were equal or better than the britishers. Also, this laughable notion that everybody who was a muslim was a ruler and everybody who was hindu was a slave and so on. It isn't just religious bigotry at play here - it is the murder of historical facts in the first case, and of logic and rationality in the second.

What if there was another word to describe the subcontinent? Now you may not like to be called "Indian", since India is the name of another country now, and that too one that your country has hostilities with, but if there was another word for the subcontinent, would you be OK calling yourself that? Wait, I just thought of one - Indians and Pakistanis are lumped together as "Desis" in the USA.

Would you call yourself a "desi", in the sense that it is used here? I am guessing that that is all that the author is saying. That everybody in the subcontinent has a shared past. Or at least in the regions comprising the eastern half of Pakistan, and west-central India. When he says Pakistani "Indian", it riles many Pakistanis (somebody even called him a mother****** on this thread), but I think that is because they don't want to be associated with the nation India. The country of "India" is repugnant to many Pakistanis (the feelings are mutual of course), but I don't think the author means that "India". If so many Pakistanis are happy to call themselves "Desi", as are many Indians, I don't see why this hullaballoo is all about. THAT is what the author is trying to convey. The undeniable fact that may people in India and Pakistan have the same cultural past, all the way until partition.

No I'm not a desi either because even with respect to that term we've got different stratifications ! A Punjabi from Indian Punjab & the adjoining areas or a Kashmiri from up North & I might have the same cultural past & to a certain extent heritage & so we're easy talking to each other but most of the cultural or linguistic identities of someone from South, Central or even Eastern India & Bangladesh are almost alien to me ! This is even more so for the Baluch & the Pukhtoons who share next to nothing with even North Indians let alone the Southerners !

And this is not out of some misplaced sense of jingoism, I just don't feel a connection here & I've met Bangladeshis & 2-3 Tamil Muslims ! Heck I don't feel a cultural or linguistic connection with some of those Pakistanis who's grandparent's immigrated from somewhere in India - Despite us speaking a common language !

And so I'd stick to calling myself a Kashmiri of Pakistan who born & bred in Punjab & who shares cultural & perhaps linguistic affinity with the Kashmiris & the Punjabis of India but thats it & I don't want to prescribe to that blanket term of being a 'desi' or an 'Indian in the cultural sense' because I don't think it can be used in such a sense !

That's what I say, hindus are characterless, they would leave the religion, sell gao mata, kill their daughters, bury their widows,...........you name it.........that is why some who had the eye to see the good, observed their Muslim rulers and converted to Islam. Still today, anyone who has the slightest wisdom and ability to see the truth will embrace Islam, like hundreds do daily in the western countries..........but the are open minded, educated people, they can.

Flush your head, maybe it would help you to think right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom