What's new

I am a Hindu in Pakistan, but a Pakistani in India,

OK I will but a link might help.

The mods will kick me if I post a competing forums link, but you know which I am talking about. ANd havent been posting there for...I would say more than 2 yrs now.

Last edited:
The mods will kick me if I post a competing forums link, but you know which I am talking about. ANd havent been posting there for...I would say more than 2 yrs now.

I'm sorry but I don't know about other forums I only use this one but I'll take your word for it.

People who are facing religious persecution in erstwhile india must be accommodated if they like too .

Dont lie mr I have seen vidos and news pakistanis even rape little donkeys and sitting camels.

I am glad you have to state events 15-30 years old about riots in India, while in Pakistan somebody even blasted the stock exchange today.
Aaaaaahahahah are u stupid or smthing Stock exchage blasted cause it rose by 1.45 percent there was no bomb blast... like i said kid get a life.... i don't wanna start about India and rapes where u 4 year Old girl got raped and Brother of a girl father and uncle of same girl raped her for 2 Years if you don't believe me watch NDTV Indian News Channel

In pakistan even a stock exchange goes up when they blast because so much love dor terrorists industry, taliban must be registered on stock exchange too and must be trading shares ahahahaha.

Vriminals do rape everywher but in pakistan it is achieved new heights of glory by raping animals too.

I even watched one video where they said keeping young kids in harems is considered a very proud thing by strong pakistani males. Weaker pakistani men rape donkeys and camels etc...

Seriously my Friend your stupidity has no Limits... Enjoy watching those shitty videos ... After that masturbate too....:nana::nana::nana::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Actually I have known 4, 5 Hindu families from Pakistan whoop settled in India. One of them was my neighbor. All of them were businessmen and they had no issues. As far as education certificates are concerned the problem is not limited to Pakistan but avoid the globe. Our MBBS degree is not recognized in US/UK. The problem is their own country became unsafe. Does the people who know them help them in Pakistan? It's pity this is happening to them.

You mean just only 5% Pakistanis hate Hindus based on two nation theory. :wacko::wacko:

Well as long as there are people like u living in India. It is difficult to like Indians. But hopefully not all Indians are like you.

India should help the Hindu mohajirs, eventhough most of them are economic mohajereen. Apart from sporadic attacks which are condemnable, no hyderabad, kashmir, gujrat or muzaffarnagar has taken place on hindus. They live better than Muslims live in India. Fit in or flip off is our message, live here or get lost, we are fine both ways.
Treated better than Muslims in India- really?? When's the last time you had a Hindu or Sikh as the Vice President of your country? As the head of your supreme court? Whens the last time you had a Hindu or Sikh Pakistani billionaire? Whens the last time you had a Hindu or Sikh as the head of your intelligence agencies? Under the Indian constitution all religions are viewed equally and have the same rights, is this the same in the "land of the pure"?

Don't make such absurd assertions sir...

Funny thing is that both Pakistanis and indians here are trading insults and are forgetting the issue. The problem is that 5 % of population of Pakistanis are these sick fundamentalists terrorists as.swipes who are targeting the minorities. It is not only hindus, but christians and even Hazaras and shias who are being killed.
And the majority population pf Pakistan just sit on their a.sses and does not do anything.

Though you could be right about the 5% population that directly instigates hatred - but one needs to delve deeper why a whole community feels insecure. There has to be a degree of alienation and discrimination that they face or they do not get support from the larger community.

When a community faces violence they turn to the state's apparatus, it's judiciary and it's law keepers. They also bank on the larger community to accept them as brethren and acknowledge their troubles. When avenues close down and they are unable to get any support from almost all corners is when they decide that enough is enough and to safeguard their future look to flee from it all.

There has to be a high degree of under the surface discrimination or it would be a case of no one cares. Their social status and economical status has also been kept backward which adds to the woes. Their community leaders too are not influential enough to get them any succor.

Last edited:
BECAUSE BEING HINDU IS NOT EQUAL TO BEING INDIAN!

India is made up of all religions... but I cant blame them...... they are were taught the opposite in Pakistan...

same thing happen with Muslim those immigrate to Pakistan or Bangladesh after partition ..........

who is recognizing them as a Muslim..? vo to sirf bihari ban ke rah gaye

you didn't understand the pain behind ........

issue is , they are not are recognized as Pakistani in Pakistan .......same with immigrant Muslim ,they are just Bihari

ya in pakistan they are known as muhajir and in BD they died in 71 just for being bihari still called bihari

partition was good for those so called elite muslim punjabis

how did they forget that this is sickular india.... under a sickular govt....

Back
Top Bottom