What's new

I am a Hindu in Pakistan, but a Pakistani in India,

India must help them on humantarian ground .....they are also human being before Pakistani .....
If had their ancestors made right decision in 1947 then they would not had to suffer today......

Anybody from Pakistan is a Pakistani, is it not ?

What makes you think he's from pakistan? Can't you see his flags?

What specific part of pakistan does he live at? I would like to meet him someday.

His name and all his posts . I don't think i actually know .

Funny thing is that both Pakistanis and indians here are trading insults and are forgetting the issue. The problem is that 5 % of population of Pakistanis are these sick fundamentalists terrorists as.swipes who are targeting the minorities. It is not only hindus, but christians and even Hazaras and shias who are being killed.
And the majority population pf Pakistan just sit on their a.sses and does not do anything.

Funny thing is that both Pakistanis and indians here are trading insults and are forgetting the issue. The problem is that 5 % of population of Pakistanis are these sick fundamentalists terrorists as.swipes who are targeting the minorities. It is not only hindus, but christians and even Hazaras and shias who are being killed.
And the majority population pf Pakistan just sit on their a.sses and does not do anything.

The Hindus or Christians are not being killed/ attacked for the same reason for which Shias are being targetted, I think. Am I wrong in the context ?Let me know your view.

I don't think that is his issue. I think if I follow your logic, then none of the Indians would get jobs in the US, specially the high paying ones because a lot of people don't like Indians for various reasons. But here in the states, you have equal opportunity for all. Its not the case in India and THAT's his issue. You guys are generally a very racist society due to the cast system so I could see why this guy is having issues

I don't think it is "lot of people", it's just people like you....Almost suggest some Indian boss of yours has traumatized you quite a bit...

The Hindus or Christians are not being killed/ attacked for the same reason for which Shias are being targetted, I think. Am I wrong in the context ?Let me know your view.

Sadly all of them are being killed because of their religious beliefs. Those d.umbasses wanna be mullahs aare basically belonging to the majority in Pakistan and if someone does not conform to their religious beliefs, then they are all kafirs be it may a shia or a hindu.

Sadly all of them are being killed because of their religious beliefs. Those d.umbasses wanna be mullahs aare basically belonging to the majority in Pakistan and if someone does not conform to their religious beliefs, then they are all kafirs be it may a shia or a hindu.

In my opinion, everything boils down to two things, public support and funding.Without these two, any kind of movement just simply cannot sustain itself.

As for example, the Afghans were able to fight the Soviets because they had massive funding from US and the Saudis..
Let us just keep the public support aside for the time being.I have always wondered, where does all this funding come from, for the extremist elements in Pakistan.
Killing a terrorist is not the solution, they are expendable resources.You plug the funds and half of the problem is resolved.Your thoughts?

India should help the Hindu mohajirs, eventhough most of them are economic mohajereen. Apart from sporadic attacks which are condemnable, no hyderabad, kashmir, gujrat or muzaffarnagar has taken place on hindus. They live better than Muslims live in India. Fit in or flip off is our message, live here or get lost, we are fine both ways.

India should help the Hindu mohajirs, eventhough most of them are economic mohajereen. Apart from sporadic attacks which are condemnable, no hyderabad, kashmir, gujrat or muzaffarnagar has taken place on hindus. They live better than Muslims live in India. Fit in or flip off is our message, live here or get lost, we are fine both ways.

They dont burn muslims going for hajj either.

They dont ask for special treatment either and fearfully accepted the biased constitution of pakistan.

Muslims can be head of India, so leave this better thing. They are not treated even equivalent.

@Aeronaut

And yes regarding Muzaffarnagar

Hindus in pakistan dont kill brothers of muslims who simply protect the chastity of their sisters.

Firstly, we dont call them Mohajir.We call them Pakistani.What does Mohajir mean btw?

Secondly,if the are better live better than Muslims in Pakistan, then why Muslims are not migrating to Pakistan and instead Pakistani Hindus are migrating to India?

Thirdly, the Hindu population of West-Pakistan during the time of partition was much higher, percentage-wise, than it is now.What is the reason behind that?

Check out his posts on the other pakistani defence forum. I was a member there, though, I no longer post there.
OK I will but a link might help.

He is a Pakistani living in America or his parents were Pakistani,Btw-Are you aware of the new flags rules??

The Pakistanis i know spell aurangzeb with an A but he's using an O. So I guess i'll take your word for it.:-)

You mean just only 5% Pakistanis hate Hindus based on two nation theory. :wacko::wacko:

Back
Top Bottom