What's new

Hussain Nawaz said in his television interview that no loan was taken from Qatar

Pti is not the only petitioners. There were others from other parties as well. The reason why you can't prove anything is that all investigating agencies are under Nawaz Sharif leadership. And court only accept evidence from these agencies. If you call it a waste of time then be it.

no dude have some sense of judicial system before commenting on it. If i file a case against you then who is responsible for proving my case...investigating agencies???

Either the entire PTI is bunch of chutias who dont know legal mumbo jumbo or their trying to further fool their minions.

no dude have some sense of judicial system before commenting on it. If i file a case against you then who is responsible for proving my case...investigating agencies???

Either the entire PTI is bunch of chutias who dont know legal mumbo jumbo or their trying to further fool their minions.
Pti and others filed the case on revelations from panama papers. Panama Papers are ownership documents of PM NAWAZ SHARIFs children. No one has denied authenticity of the papers leaked. Nawaz Sharif was PM of Pakistan when those companies were formed. The flats were bought at the same time but this is disputed by Shareef family. FIA and NAB has evidence that flats were bought in the 90s and they have its money trail as well. So who is fooling who?

Pti and others filed the case on revelations from panama papers. Panama Papers are ownership documents of PM NAWAZ SHARIFs children. No one has denied authenticity of the papers leaked. Nawaz Sharif was PM of Pakistan when those companies were formed. The flats were bought at the same time but this is disputed by Shareef family. FIA and NAB has evidence that flats were bought in the 90s and they have its money trail as well. So who is fooling who?

its useless talking to you

mqdefault.jpg

I have been saying one thing all along... its amply clear tht Nawaz family is lying and tht they are bringing one lie after another... BUT..... the main part is...will the court accept these video interviews as evidence? are these admissible in the court? I don't think so.. courts rely on legal documents, tht prove th claim... and these media interviews are just tht...enough to tell the common man, the reality..but will they hold as evidence in the court? this is where I think PTI legal team has got it all wrong... they have ethir focus on media and news stories... but they should have brought legal documents with themin court, tht should prove tht yes.. Nawaz family is lying abt ownership of companies...which everyone knows already..but court needs documents....not video interviews...to give judgement.... got my point? this is the reason...judges remarked today...tht will we punish someone on newspaper stories? one needs to understand how courts work, then do proper homework and then present their case.... I am amazed at pti legal team...why haven't they done proper homework? they presented Asad Kharal's book as part of evidence? like, really? did they expect court to give judgement on basis of book? they should present relevant and admissible evidence in court

So the court doesn't want video interviews as evidence,they dont want newspaper stories as evidence, they don't want Asad Kharal's (who's an investigative journalist) book as evidence which contain tax return records of Mian Mohammad Sharif and Nawaz Sharif, they want PTI to become an investigative agency and search for evidence them-self and if they come up with new evidence it will surely get rejected. They don't even force Intelligence Bureau (IB), NAB, FIA to search for evidence and bring Panama Journalists to Pakistan who are the source of all knowledge about Panama leaks instead they want PTI to act as State Intelligence agency. I think Supreme Court Justices are not serious about this issue and just want to waste time other than Asif Saeed Khosa (who looks serious and wants to solve this issues). What will SC accept as Evidence or they just want to give Nawaz Sharif & Family a clean chit. Whatever the result would be if the decision comes in the favor of Nawaz Sharif than the loser will Pakistani Public not IK because he tried and failed due to all state institutions being against him.

My Advice for IK if you fail we will still support you. Make KPK the Most Beautiful and the most advance province of Pakistan. Your die-hard supporters will salute your efforts and will remember you as "the lone warrior who fought this corrupt system for Pakistan". Leave rest to Allah Almighty.

So the court doesn't want video interviews as evidence,they dont want newspaper stories as evidence, they don't want Asad Kharal's (who's an investigative journalist) book as evidence which contain tax return records of Mian Mohammad Sharif and Nawaz Sharif, they want PTI to become an investigative agency and search for evidence them-self and if they come up with new evidence it will surely get rejected. They don't even force Intelligence Bureau (IB), NAB, FIA to search for evidence and bring Panama Journalists to Pakistan who are the source of all knowledge about Panama leaks instead they want PTI to act as State Intelligence agency. I think Supreme Court Justices are not serious about this issue and just want to waste time other than Asif Saeed Khosa (who looks serious and wants to solve this issues). What will SC accept as Evidence or they just want to give Nawaz Sharif & Family a clean chit. Whatever the result would be if the decision comes in the favor of Nawaz Sharif than the loser will Pakistani Public not IK because he tried and failed due to all state institutions being against him.

My Advice for IK if you fail we will still be with you. Make KPK the Most Beautiful and the most advance province of Pakistan. Your die-hard supporters will salute your efforts and will remember you as "the lone warrior who fought this corrupt system for Pakistan". Leave rest to Allah Almighty.
Actually SC only accept clean chit as the evidence

My Advice for IK if you fail we will still support you. Make KPK the Most Beautiful and the most advance province of Pakistan. Your die-hard supporters will salute your efforts and will remember you as "the lone warrior who fought this corrupt system for Pakistan". Leave rest to Allah Almighty.

sadly, this is how courts work.... no court will ever admit book or newspaper stories as evidence... as far as NAB, FIA are concerned, all have been bought by Sharif family..

why do u think, I have been strongly advocating for complete overhaul of this rotten system in our country? we cannot expect accountability within the current system

Unless and until there is a complete overhaul of this rotten system, we cant expect justice and accountability...

sadly, this is how courts work.... no court will ever admit book or newspaper stories as evidence... as far as NAB, FIA are concerned, all have been bought by Sharif family..

why do u think, I have been strongly advocating for complete overhaul of this rotten system in our country? we cannot expect accountability within the current system

Unless and until there is a complete overhaul of this rotten system, we cant expect justice and accountability...
Bloody revolution is not the solution.

I think in money laundering cases, the onus of proof is on the defender. I don't remember the channel name on which Aitzaz Ahsan said this.

Court will accept the interview if the person himself presents in the court and says "Yes, he is the person in the video and he stands by his words".

I think in money laundering cases, the onus of proof is on the defender. I don't remember the channel name on which Aitzaz Ahsan said this.
QUOTE]

PTI should have included Aitezaz Ahsan in their legal team.. he would be much better, from legal point of view

and the court will accept qatari letter...

yes it will have to or they can call Qatari Ameer to testify

Who made him a Wakil, mut be safarshi wakil
even the professional lie to everyone for their agenda. Onus lies on the defender only If course takes a su-moto then its court against the accuser

To get rid of corruption from every institute and every walk of life - State of Pakistan to adopt strict laws and steps.

I suggest capital punishment.

Corrupts are destroying the future of our forthcoming generations for the sake of theirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom