What's new

Hussain Nawaz said in his television interview that no loan was taken from Qatar

They are liers and all politicians, judges, army officers, bureaucrats, media and other influential people must be audited and prosecuted. This mess will never clear for pick and choose. There should be exemplary punishments for stealing national resources.

Son says no loan was taken, Father says otherwise...you believe what suits your agenda

Son says no loan was taken, Father says otherwise...you believe what suits your agenda
Hahaha. What will courts believe in? The son or the father? What is agenda of the courts?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Insha Allah these corrupt politicians will be in jail and winner will be no other than the Pakistan Public.:pakistan:

They are liers and all politicians, judges, army officers, bureaucrats, media and other influential people must be audited and prosecuted. This mess will never clear for pick and choose. There should be exemplary punishments for stealing national resources.
and who will do the audit?:D

I hope for the first time in history of Pakistan a corrupt politician is actually sentenced by court. This will make history. Sharif is an example of how military messes up politics. Zia who brought this hypocrite in politics and Musharraf who allowed him to let go.

I hope for the first time in history of Pakistan a corrupt politician is actually sentenced by court. This will make history. Sharif is an example of how military messes up politics. Zia who brought this hypocrite in politics and Musharraf who allowed him to let go.
But it was a civil politician Bhutto that brought dictator Zia in the first place :coffee:

@Farah Sohail @Emmie @PakSword
What do you say about these comments of Hussain Nawaz ??

I have been saying one thing all along... its amply clear tht Nawaz family is lying and tht they are bringing one lie after another... BUT..... the main part is...will the court accept these video interviews as evidence? are these admissible in the court? I don't think so.. courts rely on legal documents, tht prove th claim... and these media interviews are just tht...enough to tell the common man, the reality..but will they hold as evidence in the court? this is where I think PTI legal team has got it all wrong... they have their entire focus on media and news stories... but they should have brought legal documents with them in court, tht should prove tht yes.. Nawaz family is lying abt ownership of companies...which everyone knows already..but court needs documents....not video interviews...to give judgement.... got my point? this is the reason...judges remarked today...tht will we punish someone on newspaper stories? one needs to understand how courts work, then do proper homework and then present their case.... I am amazed at pti legal team...why haven't they done proper homework? they presented Asad Kharal's book as part of evidence? like, really? did they expect court to give judgement on basis of book? they should present relevant and admissible evidence in court

Last edited:
Courts dont accept what someone said on a TV show
Exactly but do they accept what Nawaz Sharif said about the company in Parliament? He never mentioned Qatari prince but some gibberish about Jedda and Dubai

Exactly but do they accept what Nawaz Sharif said about the company in Parliament? He never mentioned Qatari prince but some gibberish about Jedda and Dubai

It doesn't matter what he says we all know it will be a lie, but the problem with this useless waste of time case is that you cannot prove anything. the Onus of proof lies on PTI and their legal team since they filed the case, courts dont do investigation for neither party

It doesn't matter what he says we all know it will be a lie, but the problem with this useless waste of time case is that you cannot prove anything. the Onus of proof lies on PTI and their legal team since they filed the case, courts dont do investigation for neither party
Pti is not the only petitioners. There were others from other parties as well. The reason why you can't prove anything is that all investigating agencies are under Nawaz Sharif leadership. And court only accept evidence from these agencies. If you call it a waste of time then be it.

Back
Top Bottom