What's new

Hundreds of Kashmiris pause to pray for suspected terrorist killed by Indian security forces

Its clear as it is stated in article. These are his relatives who has came to mourn his death, not to protest.

And his father himself is quoted telling ' we dont know why he joined militancy, he had a degree from university in an Indian state, had even got a job under government, their family is well of fruit farmers but this one little kid of his got radicalised and was killed by security people for the security of the rest of normal people of this Indian state.

This happened 5-6 days back and the state witnessed huge turnout in election , more than the percentage of any other Indian state.

The law abiding people of this Indian state have used its maximum of the voting rights provided by the Indian government under the constitution of India.

Only Indians can swallow your bullcrap...

I guess even these Kashmiris are just simple law abiding??

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1416977818.862561.jpg

LOL at this old picture....

Anyways... I hope even I have 100s of relatives as this guy had to my Janaza....

Indian we will not accept your bullcrap... Your method of thinking is flawed...

@Oscar
Big boss you gave us some rules for what to post where
Even if this thread has to be discussed why it is posted in IDF section o_O

He is a son of worried father , isn't he?

Whoever brain washed this kid , should not be let free.. :sniper::ph34r:

I know history knowledge of a lot of Pakistanis is screwed up. Didnt realize the same applied to counting as well :)

Anway what does Osama bin landen got to do with this?! Indians are masters in U turning replies

Anway what does Osama bin landen got to do with this?! Indians are masters in U turning replies
Drawing a reference to context in terms of numbers. Given populations of India and Pakistan, you can get a few hundred people crowd for virtually anything

What are you intending to say..

Why are you counting the people who went to mourn ?

Why are you painting the mourning as sort of anti India protest ?

What are you intending to say..

Why are you counting the people who went to mourn ?

Why are you painting the mourning as sort of anti India protest ?
By now you should be used to the total loss of comprehension ability faced by most Pakistanis when it comes to India and Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom