What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
good next your rickshow and you will be kicked :D

WTF...... 15 years old cousin runs rikshsaw?? He is violating the traffic rule. Isn't this ?:confused::confused: Why you people feel proud of violating the rules..
only rules ? they are proud of many other barbaric acts too :angel:

Sad incident ... in past there were news that even in cities some people riding on motorcycles; while not stopped at check-points, got shot by police.
We all have to understand that armed forces or police are part of us. In such situation when these institute are targeted frequently by terrorists; naturally they are more conscious about safety and have to decide in seconds.

We all to avoid any such act at check-points which can provoke them or make them nervous.
I myself at some occasions faced them at check-points, I approached them with care and due respect towards them and explained my problem/concern, upon their satisfaction towards my identity they listen to me with all ears and fully cooperated in a very friendly manner without any hesitation.

I kept quiet on this topic but enough is enough. I just recieved news that my 15 year old cousin, who runs a rikshah in lakki city...was kicked around by faujis when he failed to notice the signal by faujis to stop. He is slow and dumb but did he deserve kicks? I am also informed that two nephews of an influential malak ,aslam khan are detained by army for unknown reasons. Local politicians and khans are contacting army regarding this. This malak has anti-taliban stance and is member of marwat qaumi jirga.
In khyber pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas, soldiers ask men to become "murgha" , to stand on one leg and are some times kicked around with fauji boots....whats up with this humiliationt and harsh treatment of pashtuns?

What kind of BS thread is this? Explain to me a few things while I analyze your sob story.

• Your cousin who you call slow and dumb, is he usually holding out a banner saying such or you expect people to read his mind at first glance?
  • Do you realize there are suicide bombings going on and 15 year olds, the most easily brain washed people can be prime suspects if they fail to obey (...or not notice in your case) signals?
  • Why should people believe your cousin? for all we know he could be lying or....hallucinating because of his unfortunate conditions.
  • Imagine a scenario where a terrorist intentionally disobeying detonates himself/ vehicle in a crowd resulting in many deaths, this event will not only scar the security person's career as unreliable but also his mental state as he would hold himself responsible for the loss, not intervening when he could.
  • Maybe he learned to take security a little more seriously, at least when next time he is asked to stop he'll be reminded.
  • The whole kicking around part seems an over hyped version of what really happened.

This one thing about our people, it has been discussed many times on talk shows and It really disgusts me. Our people love to sling dirt on our own protectors, are Indians not enough for that? Maybe admit mistakes, people make them, even army can but at least own up to it instead of victimizing yourself for no reason but publicity.

there is no force on earth that can keep Northern Provinces with rest of Pakistan, specially with Punjab, as the resentment levels against Punjab are on the rise, and that's a fact.

Pakhtuns make up over 21 % of PA . There are no punjabis in FC .Then Why are the resentment levels against Punjab on the rise ??

What kind of BS thread is this? Explain to me a few things while I analyze your sob story.

• Your cousin who you call slow and dumb, is he usually holding out a banner saying such or you expect people to read his mind at first glance?
  • Do you realize there are suicide bombings going on and 15 year olds, the most easily brain washed people can be prime suspects if they fail to obey (...or not notice in your case) signals?
  • Why should people believe your cousin? for all we know he could be lying or....hallucinating because of his unfortunate conditions.
  • Imagine a scenario where a terrorist intentionally disobeying detonates himself/ vehicle in a crowd resulting in many deaths, this event will not only scar the security person's career as unreliable but also his mental state as he would hold himself responsible for the loss, not intervening when he could.
  • Maybe he learned to take security a little more seriously, at least when next time he is asked to stop he'll be reminded.
  • The whole kicking around part seems an over hyped version of what really happened.

This one thing about our people, it has been discussed many times on talk shows and It really disgusts me. Our people love to sling dirt on our own protectors, are Indians not enough for that? Maybe admit mistakes, people make them, even army can but at least own up to it instead of victimizing yourself for no reason but publicity.
man he is anti forces clown since his birth before he pose himself as afghani now pakistani . he doesn't deserve this much long replies .

Similar signs normally put before army check posts.

68626167.jpg

man he is anti forces clown since his birth before he pose himself as afghani now pakistani . he doesn't deserve this much long replies .

Ahh that clears out a lot . Thanks

Nope.... it's not just FC in FATA......... FC is mostly taking care of peripheral border towns......... let's not take skeletons out of the closet........

Pakhtuns make up over 21 % of PA . There are no punjabis in FC .Then Why are the resentment levels against Punjab on the rise ??

@Pak-one
The lesson here is, if someone oversteps authority..... keep calm..... use your brain...... and time things properly.

P.S. Got my weapons back! :D

Were you travelling in a Cantt area? If you were, than harsh response of that noujawan fauji would be understandable

Nope.... it's not just FC in FATA......... FC is mostly taking care of peripheral border towns......... let's not take skeletons out of the closet........

You didn`t try to answer the question

VC is correct in his analysis, if it isn't handled properly, then God save Pakistan

Even though I am hated for saying it, what I say is the correct thing, and somebody has to say it openly. Accept it or not, I am just as much of a patriot as anybody else here.

Back on topic, the officers in the field commanding units with such duties should be given specific training on how to keep things smooth with the public-at-large.

Beta.... I'm the guy with all the info.... which is too sensitive for this forum, or your ears....... when I am saying it, it is so.... it's up to you to believe or not..... no more comments.

You didn`t try to answer the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom