What's new

Humiliating treatment by pakistani soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I kept quiet on this topic but enough is enough. I just recieved news that my 15 year old cousin, who runs a rikshah in lakki city...was kicked around by faujis when he failed to notice the signal by faujis to stop. He is slow and dumb but did he deserve kicks? I am also informed that two nephews of an influential malak ,aslam khan are detained by army for unknown reasons. Local politicians and khans are contacting army regarding this. This malak has anti-taliban stance and is member of marwat qaumi jirga.
In khyber pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas, soldiers ask men to become "murgha" , to stand on one leg and are some times kicked around with fauji boots....whats up with this humiliationt and harsh treatment of pashtuns?
@Spring Onion is a journalist, you can can confirm this behaviour of fauji jawans from her.

was kicked around by faujis when he failed to notice the signal by faujis to stop.

You should thank his stars he did not get shot . In Past couple of years there have been way too many attacks on "faujis" in Pakistan . In such high pressure situation someone doing something this reckless could be VERY DANGEROUS .

That "Fauji" did good under a high pressure situation . Regarding other things i have no comments.

I kept quiet on this topic but enough is enough. I just recieved news that my 15 year old cousin, who runs a rikshah in lakki city...was kicked around by faujis when he failed to notice the signal by faujis to stop. He is slow and dumb but did he deserve kicks? I am also informed that two nephews of an influential malak ,aslam khan are detained by army for unknown reasons. Local politicians and khans are contacting army regarding this. This malak has anti-taliban stance and is member of marwat qaumi jirga.
In khyber pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas, soldiers ask men to become "murgha" , to stand on one leg and are some times kicked around with fauji boots....whats up with this humiliationt and harsh treatment of pashtuns?
@Spring Onion is a journalist, you can can confirm this behaviour of fauji jawans from her.

Just a couple of days back, 2 FC soldiers were killed by a suicide bomber whose M.O was same, he didn't stop when FC asked him to stop. Can't people use their brains for an instance, that if they won't stop at fauji checkposts, they would be considered suspected suicide bombers????

That why fauji kicked him, so he understands, to properly follow rules next time and doesn't get shot if he doesn't stop at designated area.

Kochay, Baaz ajaa aesay propoganday karnay sai

I'm sorry to hear that has happened and the said soldiers should be punished. Sadly we have many people who are not able to understand instructions.

As for this being an attack on our Pakhtuns, that's not the case considering many of the troops themselves are Pakhtuns. It stems from the climate of fear that exists, where the enemy hides among the public, which rightly and at times wrongly makes our troops very nervous.

Last edited:
What sort of treatment did you expect from soldiers when the whole area is flooded with child jihadis? what are you trying to prove? that you pashtoons are treated like shit? we had enough with your crap too, go blow yourself up close to the nearest FC check point.

That why fauji kicked him, so he understands, to properly follow rules next time and doesn't get shot if he doesn't stop at designated area.

You're justifying this? If someone beat the hell out of me on such a trivial issue (regardless of the consequences it might have posed), I'd be pretty pissed and make it a point to disobey them next time. There's a way of making someone understand, and that's by EXPLAINING it to them.

What sort of treatment did you expect from soldiers when the whole area is flooded with child jihadis? what are you trying to prove? that you pashtoons are treated like shit? we had enough with your crap too, go blow yourself up close to the nearest FC check point.

So soldiers are allowed to beat people up and treat them like filth since the province is suffering from insurgencies? Might I remind you, it was the insensitive behavior of the army and government towards the people of KP which allowed the Talibastards to gain a foothold in the region.

Yara, it's a high risk situation..... the orders are shoot to kill for not giving way to FC convoy....... tell your cousin to learn the rules....... whenever a convoy is approaching from the behind, give left indicator and give way........ similarly if a convoy is approaching from front....... again, give left indicator and come to complete stop.

It's war kiddo........ shit happens.......

Join TTP but stop spreading propaganda about Fauj

Well my classmate uncle was killed in 2010-11 when he was on route to dera ismail khan from his village/town shabaz khel in Lakki marwat by army convoy.He was in coach sitting infront seat

If i am not wrong he was a teacher in Degree college no 2 Dera ismail khan.

Its true and sad aswell.Ofcourse not everyone in the PA is like that.But i hope the top brass in PA will tight the screw of those soldier getting into beating and killing someone on direct notice

So soldiers are allowed to beat people up and treat them like filth since the province is suffering from insurgencies? Might I remind you, it was the insensitive behavior of the army and government towards the people of KP which allowed the Talibastards to gain a foothold in the region.
I do not support army beating people up without a reason but his cousin failed to follow orders, who knows if what he is saying is even true? he is known for spreading sh*t all over PA.

I do not support army beating people up without a reason but his cousin failed to follow orders, who knows if what he is saying is even true? he is known for spreading sh*t all over PA.

His cousin failed to follow orders.
Alright.
If I were in the boots of those soldiers, I'd give him a stern warning about what could happen next time he fails to obey orders.
Kicking? Way over the top.

If he's spreading lies, shame on him.

It makes army unpopular. It brings them to the same level as police. Does police has any respect?
A popular view that i hear in people is that they compare pak army with indian army in kashmir. E.g even indian army never used jets on kashmiris. Or even indian army must be not that strict on checking...dont you people think that these are dangerous thoughts?. Army do not know about public dealings, policing is not their job....either they should go back to their barraks or improve their public dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom