What's new

Humble Request to all the Indians here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Said Allama Iqbal

Saray Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamarah

We are son of this soil although we made our homes seperately , but our relation with this soil is eternal

God may bless all India Pakistan Bandladesh and their residents.

Long live defence forum which is bringing all brothers (Indian Pakistani,Bangaldeshi) closer to each other.

Well Said Allama Iqbal

Saray Jahan Se Acha Hindustan Hamarah

We are son of this soil although we made our homes seperately , but our relation with this soil is eternal

God may bless all India Pakistan Bandladesh and their residents.

Long live defence forum which is bringing all brothers (Indian Pakistani,Bangaldeshi) closer to each other.

Subhan Allah! These posts are so like small oasis of friendship is such a large desert(all other posts) of hate and dislike that we see everyday

There are 2 things u can do. Either have tolerance just enjoy post or use the ignore list. I am currently enjoying 3 idiots.

People you are not all 10 year old kids, at least you are all above 18

Mods here are no super humans, they cannot reach every where use the report button & let them know & ignore the one who's trying to Derail the thread

The thing is once we (even me i am no exception, i have myself done it many times :lol:) see any thing slightly stupid we all jump in to make a KILL & score points, once a bashing thread is opened we see another bashing thread in response, we cannot continue this TIT FOR TAT

lets make :pdf: the best forum on Internet :D :pakistan:

I've said this before, just report posts which are diverting from the topic. Let the mods do their job.

People you are not all 10 year old kids, at least you are all above 18

Mods here are no super humans, they cannot reach every where use the report button & let them know & ignore the one who's trying to Derail the thread

The thing is once we (even me i am no exception, i have myself done it many times :lol:) see any thing slightly stupid we all jump in to make a KILL & score points, once a bashing thread is opened we see another bashing thread in response, we cannot continue this TIT FOR TAT

lets make :pdf: the best forum on Internet :D :pakistan:

Great thoughts,

But what happened to your dreams to become mod:lol:

The dilemma is when you are having one on one healthy debate, all others jump in to salvage their pride. These pressure tactics often backfire, in the heat of the argument, the gloves come off and naturally the subject is off topic. Patience is a virtue and there are no medal winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom