What's new

How would Pakistanis feel if we did the same in their time of crises, asks Saudi Envoy

How would Pakistanis feel if we did the same in their time of crises, asks Saudi Envoy
we been fighting war against taliban for 9-10 years now.
what has saudi done as self proclaimed righteous owner of islam to help pakistan purge itself of these elements who destroy image of islam and kill pakistanis?
given us a penny? some oil as compensation for our losses?
they haven't even given us moral/vocal support!
china us europe uk everyone has applauded pakistans moves against terrorist in last one year like op zea op khyber national action plan karachi ops etc etc, except for Saudi.
all i care, saudi govt can get massacred, as long as no harm done to Makkah Madina.

Sad !!!
  • Where were they when their supported Terrorists were killings our citizens ?
  • Where were they when we were in desperate need of selling our arms and they preferred T90 of Russia over our Al-Khalid tank ?
  • Their annual military budget is 52 billion USD but they wont like to give up any assistance to you in any strategic or other project of Pakistan Military...
  • They had a military agreement with USA (remember desert storm ?) but they haven't any with us !! where is USA now ?
Most importantly ...
  • KSA made India the observing member of GCC (despite the issue of Kashmir) not the Pakistan so call them for help !!

OMG see what have had happen to Arabs in just 100 years of house of saud rules they made them good for nothing this is the lowest they have gone.Such a warrior Nation asking help to fight rag tag militia .May be inside saudi arabia people are tired of this slaves and are getting to get rid of saud family and not support with the king.
Pakistan did right thing by not going with saudi arrogance what a shameful creature who support terrorist to destroy Libya,syria and iraq and talking about yemen legitimacy government Bit$$ who gave you authority to bomb yemen why is the UN not responding and stop saudi or put sanction on their oil yes they will die of hungar with out oil money.
people mark my word the house of saud is going to fail like a house of card inshallah in our time.

Pakistan should support Saudi Arabia unconditionally. They have helped us many times. Pakistan does not have too many friends and loosing all GCC Countries in this diplomatic screw up is a strategic loss for Pakistan.
idk if youre high or u truly cant understand the situation
1. they have only helped us financially which isnt something huge since saudi are financially strong
2. they havent done anything regarding kashmir
3. they have funded various terrorist groups creating anarchy in our country e.g sipah e sahaba
4. our duty isnt to defend saudia rather it is to defend makkah and madinah because at the time of prophet muhammad (PBUH) saudia didnt have the same boundaries

we been fighting war against taliban for 9-10 years now.
what has saudi done as self proclaimed righteous owner of islam to help pakistan purge itself of these elements who destroy image of islam and kill pakistanis?
given us a penny? some oil as compensation for our losses?
they haven't even given us moral/vocal support!
china us europe uk everyone has applauded pakistans moves against terrorist in last one year like op zea op khyber national action plan karachi ops etc etc, except for Saudi.
all i care, saudi govt can get massacred, as long as no harm done to Makkah Madina.

How can the Saudis help Pakistan when your military is actively helping Taliban ?
With Saudi backing the Egyptian military has eliminated Islamic Brotherhood in less than a year

How can the Saudis help Pakistan when your military is actively helping Taliban ?
With Saudi backing the Egyptian military has eliminated Islamic Brotherhood in less than a year
Hi,
You and your logic.

Taliban are being funded through Madrassas which are supported by saudis and arabs.

this is what happen when you live in Canada for long time with hatred, you loose your sense of judgement

Hi,
You and your logic.

Taliban are being funded through Madrassas which are supported by saudis and arabs.

this is what happen when you live in Canada for long time with hatred, you loose your sense of judgement

My living in Canada has no bearing on this discussion

You are telling me the Pakistani military cannot shut down the madrasas. Can they or can they not ?

My living in Canada has no bearing on this discussion

You are telling me the Pakistani military cannot shut down the madrasas. Can they or can they not ?
There will be a civil war, mullah will cry as attack on islam , its not about closing its about monitoring them

So younsaying we supporting Taliban and Saudi not supporting us because of that has no substance

There will be a civil war, mullah will cry as attack on islam , its not about closing its about monitoring them

So younsaying we supporting Taliban and Saudi not supporting us because of that has no substance

it is upto Pakistani army to decide what they want to do

is there any record of how much money is being provided ? without records how do you expect anyone to believe what you are saying. it is not hard to pass a law saying all foreign donations need to be recorded

it is upto Pakistani army to decide what they want to do

is there any record of how much money is being provided ? without records how do you expect anyone to believe what you are saying. it is not hard to pass a law saying all foreign donations need to be recorded
Hi,

For that you have to read in the forum you will find enormous threads and posts on that.

Secondly, No its not upto army. its upto the people to differentiate between what is right and wrong.

Army's fix is temporary, on the long run it is the idea that has to be rejected that these people(TTP) are muslims or are fighting so called holy war. A lie that took 12 years to realize

Hi,

For that you have to read in the forum you will find enormous threads and posts on that.

Secondly, No its not upto army. its upto the people to differentiate between what is right and wrong.

Army's fix is temporary, on the long run it is the idea that has to be rejected that these people(TTP) are muslims or are fighting so called holy war. A lie that took 12 years to realize

the TTP need weapons to fight. cut off the source of weapons and funds. The PA has the heavy artillery and air power to hit the crap out of poorly armed militiamen

BTW i am not suggesting that is the wisest course of action. it can be done.

the TTP need weapons to fight. cut off the source of weapons and funds. The PA has the heavy artillery and air power to hit the crap out of poorly armed militiamen

BTW i am not suggesting that is the wisest course of action. it can be done.
Hi,
and it is being done dont worry it is gradual process.

Secondly poor armed i wouldn't say that, especially with hostile neighbours always looking out to hurt our interests, it always a good opportunity to use mercenaries like them, its costs cheap and is effective in disrupting local life.

Alhumdulilah that too has been take care of at quite a degree

Islamic brotherhood is not a terrorist organisation.They had a elected govt their.Please do some research before typing.With the help of saudia and America General Sisi was installed in egypt and killed so many peoples.

Islamic brotherhood is not a terrorist organisation.They had a elected govt their.Please do some research before typing.With the help of saudia and America General Sisi was installed in egypt and killed so many peoples.

Most of the IB is a political organization. the IB has militant supporters.

I am not supporting SiSi. With Saudi help SiSi has crushed the Islamic Brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom