What's new

How would Pakistanis feel if we did the same in their time of crises, asks Saudi Envoy

Of course we don't need their help! btw They CANT kick out anyone or confiscate ANYTHING. Do i need to say it again? ;)Pakistan is about to build an army camp in KSA.
looks like ur living in a self praising wonder land for way too long bro ..... saudies can always replace pakistani labour with shri lankan , phillipino or indian or bangladeshi labour as for military matters both tureky and egypt are getting way better deals than pakistan ever got

Last edited:
Well although i dont agree with title as we were and are with them in their times of crises but I think we should keep KASHMIR out of it because we dont stand on kashmir matter ourselves than how is it possible for us to ask some one else to stand for our right when we cant stand for it in first place....... For example when was the last time you heard news about kashmir in our media..... Its bitter but true.

Pakistan has been had four wars and built nukes. I think the situation is pretty escalated. Yes, these days things are not as tense as they used to be, but I do still hear about Kashmir in the news and it's not like we're forgetting it. My point is whenever the situation escalates Saudi has been less involved than Pakistan is with Yemen. Pakistan at least has troops positioned inside Saudi Arabia.
If the Kashmir issue is solved. Pakistan and India can finally move on and progress so much faster.

i dont think the saudis will ever forget what pakistan has done. the next time pakistan runs into currency problems or get in trouble with india well...

Saudi never helped and way what crisis are they talking about Yemen it is nothing serious
anyway they have GCC bombing

Double standards of middle east...when its time to take credit, South Asian countries are no where..they are treated as slaves but when its KSA time of war, they want Pakistan to take the risk of slidding itself into another war...hypocrites KSA....

My statement meant when Pakistan has militarily gone for Kashmir and Saudi negated ?
1947, 1965 & 1999 is when Pakistan went after Kashmir militarily and it erupted in war, I can guarantee Saudi never offered troops nor did it participate in the wars. But tensions are always high at the border because Pakistan wants Kashmir. A few Saudis might have given money but not to an extent that made a huge difference. Thousands of Pakistanis died in these wars yet no Saudi intervention no cutting off oil supplies to India. Very little Saudis have died in the Yemen war yet Pakistan is expected to help them and cut off maritime supplies to Yemen?

So, master race is about to explode with emotions?? :pop:

1947, 1965 & 1999 is when Pakistan went after Kashmir militarily and it erupted in war, I can guarantee Saudi never offered troops nor did it participate in the wars. But tensions are always high at the border because Pakistan wants Kashmir. A few Saudis might have given money but not to an extent that made a huge difference. Thousands of Pakistanis died in these wars yet no Saudi intervention no cutting off oil supplies to India. Very little Saudis have died in the Yemen war yet Pakistan is expected to help them and cut off maritime supplies to Yemen?
Your own government was ever serious in Kashmir my dear.
Kashmir would have been part Pakistan when your own Prime minister stooped tribal's advancement.
Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan when your own President could do nothing in Sino-Indian war. Despite Chinese go ahead.

Hi,
Thank you very much sir for my first positive rating.
really appreciate that

smart decision by Pak, India would have done the same...we cant and shouldn't support costly mis-adventures of rich countries!

Let me get this straight and right , our so called saudi brothers want us to die for them and they would pay the widows and orphaned of the so called martyrs "handsomely"...now we will look at how brotherly they are, first thing is that we are brothers but we are not allowed a nationality in saudia, we are brothers but can't get any property in saudia, we are brothers but they put a kafeel on us if we go there for work, we are brothers but on small crimes and mistakes normally heads are chopped off, we are brothers but they have always supported specific sect in pakistan thus indirectly promoting sectarian warfare within our borders and providing breeding ground for Religious terrorism, we are brothers until and unless we are obeying and serving. As soon as we pointed out our own problems we are directly and indirectly threaten by our own so called brothers.....i am not against saudi Arab but they wont get their results if they didn't get their direction right. for saudi leadership use your own head if you can and please dont drag a war torn nation in a new and unrelated war, if with all you military equipment you can't fight, they sale it on OLX :p: and hire mercenaries or mafia's as they would fight better.:coffee:....and please prepare yourself for something bigger as this mess wont be swept away so easily...mind my words.

May Allah Guide us All.
TakeCare
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom