What's new

How would Pakistanis feel if we did the same in their time of crises, asks Saudi Envoy

the Saudis know Pakistan would stand by them 100% if their territorial integrity came under threat......we've had this agreement in place ever since those rag-tag terrorists laid siege to Islam's holiest site in 1979

but this conflict with the houthis presents no existential threat to Saudi Arabia.....it can all end when Saudi and Iran stop playing their immature games and UNITE. Muslims should always be united; political Islam and militant factions should not be used to divide Muslims

So? I know, this already... for my point you have to go back to start of the discussion.

Pakistani boarder under Saudi troops.. another weak arguments. What I see KSA helping Pakistan against India the way they can. They give us aid. Our Nukes were mainly sponcered by them which made Pakistan in breakable. They always support Kashmir cause on Pakistani stand. I never expect KSA can help us in military wise, since they even need our help to protect even their inside small threats.
But it proves a point Saudi Arabia has done very little to help Pakistan solely for Pakistan. The nukes financing are rumors and according to a lot of sources that bring up this rumour, it was a selfish act as Saudi made a deal with Pakistan to have nukes supplied to them when they want them.

But it proves a point Saudi Arabia has done very little to help Pakistan solely for Pakistan. The nukes financing are rumors and according to a lot of sources that bring up this rumour, it was a selfish act as Saudi made a deal with Pakistan to have nukes supplied to them when they want them.
Yeah right, which is why ZAB called it Islamic bomb, when Pakistan did tests then CNN said Islamic bomb. Ohh please read the history.

Hi,
Its better to remain shut whenyou don't have an idea of what you're talking about
I must admit I don't know what happened between Sharif and Saudi kings. All I am saying is you didn't help Saudis in their time of need. They asked for help and the country which doesn't take such decisions in Parliament takes a different route this time.
This might weaken Saudis position in the region.

I must admit I don't know what happened between Sharif and Saudi kings. All I am saying is you didn't help Saudis in their time of need. They asked for help and the country which doesn't take such decisions in Parliament takes a different route this time.
This might weaken Saudis position in the region.
Hi,
Typical cheap post, you said all I'm saying ispakisani are in grateful folks.
Read all the posts before opening your ignorant mouth
How would Pakistanis feel if we did the same in their time of crises, asks Saudi Envoy

Back
Top Bottom