What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

then we want a greater Pakistan.... If you want to talk irrationality let us talk about those, your belief of Akhand Bharat is as extremist when you say our land is part of Akhand Bharat.

A simple thing which most of the Pakistani fails to digest. Akhand Bharat do not call for invading the Land, difference between yours and ours thinking. You only care for the Land e.g you want Kashmir -- Land not the Kashmiri, we care for the people not the land. P.S I had already cleared, that Akhand Bharat do not call for the political boundaries rather the people. Is it so much difficult for a PDF senior member to understand and digest.
Hindu is not a religion rather, its the social culture, which the so called extremist with you defination is calling for the unity, and that unity do not means to merge the political boundaries, rather to have a brotherhood relation and bring people closer to each other. If you feel you are more close to your Arabian brother and the cultural bond is not so important, rather a religion can tie and bound, than you are free to think, whatever you want, but remember, if the religion is the factor to bring close relations, than you don't have so many Muslim countries and many Christians countries.

Rockets don't change trajectory, nasr does..

Nasr don't change trajectory hundered of times.

Iron domb missed many rockets mate, forget about missile.

Most of the rockets are left over because they were falling in the area, which won't cause any problem.

A simple thing which most of the Pakistani fails to digest. Akhand Bharat do not call for invading the Land, difference between yours and ours thinking. You only care for the Land e.g you want Kashmir -- Land not the Kashmiri, we care for the people not the land. P.S I had already cleared, that Akhand Bharat do not call for the political boundaries rather the people. Is it so much difficult for a PDF senior member to understand and digest.
That is not the definitions given by others who speak about the concept. The word itself means Undivided India which is prepartition of course. SO save me the BS of the political and people and all, it is a simple concept and no amount of bending words can change what it actually means. We want a Mughal Empire back, but we want the old one, see, even the old people. Give us a Mughal emperor but this is not against India, no, It is what I think politically and what else yes people, for the people.
Terrorist organisation effecting the freedom of Pakistan, ban them first.... Then we can talk, they are part of the government, ban them ban them and ban them. No peace till you ban them... i am being as logical as your methods of debate... Wonderful logic is it not

You definitely don,t know about the camouflage techniques used by the TEL commanders. We will detect this and that are just stupid assumptions.

Its stupidity to think that the TEL could be hidden with the camouflage techniques, because the period of the survillance with the planes have ended, and now the movement of not only the TEL, but the weapon from the secured nuclear stockpile base to the installation facility, where the mating of the NASR and the tactical nuclear weapon place could be tracked, identified, and constant survellance could be done easily with the satellite.

Even if you detect some TEL batteries ,even fours missiles from one battery can cause a lot of damage and are enough to break the invasion force

LOLZ, when you distroy the TEL, whether 4 or 8 NASR or to be more specific Chinese M-20 will also be distroyed.

Dude let bragging aside we have some of the best nuclear asset protection systems in the world.

Only claimed by Pakistani. Even N. Korea can claim to have the world's best nuclear weapon.

Even Americans have lost their nuclear bombs but we did not.Americans are trying to locate our bombs for years but they failed.

Leave aside USA, I will take this news as a pinch of salt, the lost of the nuclear weapon is the tusk of the elephant, and behind the scene, no body knows what was the intention of the USA or possible its a bluff to find an escuse to attack some country.

We definitely know how to make them undetectable and you are expecting a bharti army to locate our nuclear assets just like that :lol:

Yes, and Bharti will get proper support from Russia, USA, and even China for targetting and nuetralizing the nuclear danger.

Talk with sense ,i know such truths are hard to digest. All you are trying to say is that NASR is a completely useless missile system which cannot stop a mighty glorious bharti army :)

Nasr don't change trajectory hundered of times.
It does not need to, it is a rocket system so it is fast and has a range of 60sh km so it does not have far to go. Two changes and boom :) factor in that there will be salvo with a mix of conventional in there, and there will be no system which can manage that much in a proper war. This is not Israel where the Iron dome will be dealing with 2 or 3 rockets slow, first generation home made rockets at a time.

That is not the definitions given by others who speak about the concept. The word itself means Undivided India which is prepartition of course. SO save me the BS of the political and people and all, it is a simple concept and no amount of bending words can change what it actually means. We want a Mughal Empire back, but we want the old one, see, even the old people. Give us a Mughal emperor but this is not against India, no, It is what I think politically and what else yes people, for the people.
Terrorist organisation effecting the freedom of Pakistan, ban them first.... Then we can talk, they are part of the government, ban them ban them and ban them. No peace till you ban them... i am being as logical as your methods of debate... Wonderful logic is it not

Mughals came as the invaders, but then settled here and merge with the society. The concept of the Akhand Bharat is only calling for the unity of the people, not the political boundaries.

Problem with the Pakistan, is that they do not want to except there mistakes. The mistake they did during 1971, and now they are again repeating in Balluchistan. Tell me you are pointing your finger toward India for the terrorist activities, but why did you joined the Afghan war with the US in the first place. Why you fail to accept that the problem of the Balluchistan existed from 1948, and fail to understand that in the quest of giving India 1000 cuts you people are hurting yourself. Why you fail to accept, that the region of the FATA, which the British people gave them autonomity with many Kabeelas, you fail to bring them under Pakistani Jurisdiction in 1947.

It does not need to, it is a rocket system so it is fast and has a range of 60sh km so it does not have far to go. Two changes and boom :) factor in that there will be salvo with a mix of conventional in there, and there will be no system which can manage that much in a proper war. This is not Israel where the Iron dome will be dealing with 2 or 3 rockets slow, first generation home made rockets at a time.

I had already mentioned, that the best way to neutralized the NASR threat is to distroy the NASR TEL and command and control centre, which can be achievable with the strandoff weapons, glide bombs, and Prahar short range tactical ballastic missile. There is no Iron Dome in India, but India wants the system based on the Iron Dome, which can deal with the threats like NASR -- Two different things.

Its stupidity to think that the TEL could be hidden with the camouflage techniques, because the period of the survillance with the planes have ended, and now the movement of not only the TEL, but the weapon from the secured nuclear stockpile base to the installation facility, where the mating of the NASR and the tactical nuclear weapon place could be tracked, identified, and constant survellance could be done easily with the satellite.
oh there is where you think that we have all our assets in one place, labelled nuclear assets. Mating means putting in a pass code and taking it to the next hanger, room, garage, plane or whatever need be. What do you think, we have no idea about the abilities of the those who watch us and we have no assets near by. The armed forces have quite a few no go areas and inside them, they can keep whatever they wish.
Mughals came as the invaders, but then settled here and merge with the society. The concept of the Akhand Bharat is only calling for the unity of the people, not the political boundaries.
yes we want to merge after taking over the people and land of India... Logic for this is All Subcontinent Mughal Movement says that is good for the people, not the land, just the people. I am making as much sense as the Akhand theory, which is funny, because I am being as preposterous as possible.
I had already mentioned, that the best way to neutralized the NASR threat is to distroy the NASR TEL and command and control centre, which can be achievable with the strandoff weapons, glide bombs, and Prahar short range tactical ballastic missile. There is no Iron Dome in India, but India wants the system based on the Iron Dome, which can deal with the threats like NASR -- Two different things.
We do not keep them In place, we are not idiots as much as the great strategists on this forum beleive we are. They are defended, dispersed and quite well guarded. And this is not a game where the C n C is one building, or one place, which is not even defended with a proper net of Sams, and not at all with any bunker type setup. We just want you to come bomb our buildings, our C n C system is built of straw... Send the big bad wolf instead, why do you not.

I have heard this many times from Pakistanis. Your bragging about skin color is hilarious. You mean to say that brighter the skin tone, the more sophisticated you get? By that logic Eskimos would be most intelligent race on earth!

I guess you also dont believe that Sindhis and Baloch are not your people as they are not as fair skinned as Punjabis or Mirpuris..

India is a subcontinent. We have people of all hues and color. We have fair people in Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal, Uttarkhand and other places closer to Himalayas. We have wheatish people, brownies, blackies, yellow mongolids as well. We value our diversity.
What do you know about Baluch or Sindhis?:lol:

Baluch on average are lighter than Panjabis .. By your retarder logic that leaves only Sindhis? Who again are as much part of Pak as Punjab...

oh there is where you think that we have all our assets in one place, labelled nuclear assets. Mating means putting in a pass code and taking it to the next hanger, room, garage, plane or whatever need be. What do you think, we have no idea about the abilities of the those who watch us and we have no assets near by. The armed forces have quite a few no go areas and inside them, they can keep whatever they wish.

Sorry Sir, Mating means to put the Nuclear Warhead on the missile, because the Nuclear Warhead are not kept mated and handed to the tactical commander just like that rather the warhead is stored, under the Nuclear comand, and there is a special, forces in the pakistani which gaurded them and the numbers could be estimated with the numbers of forces deployed to gaurd them which is 15000 and the number of TELs.

yes we want to merge after taking over the people and land of India... Logic for this is All Subcontinent Mughal Movement says that is good for the people, not the land, just the people. I am making as much sense as the Akhand theory, which is funny, because I am being as preposterous as possible.

Yours concept is known as Gwaza-e-Hind. And yours leaders believe in the Sharia Law imposed on the whole society, which contradict with the constitutional Law, whereas Akhand Bharat concept, do not contradict with the constitutional Law.

We do not keep them In place, we are not idiots as much as the great strategists on this forum beleive we are. They are defended, dispersed and quite well guarded. And this is not a game where the C n C is one building, or one place, which is not even defended with a proper net of Sams, and not at all with any bunker type setup. We just want you to come bomb our buildings, our C n C system is built of straw... Send the big bad wolf instead, why do you not.

I you have to search for the black hole in the unverse, you don't look for the black hole star, because even the light could not escape from its pull, so you watch the stars close the black hole. Similarly its funny, first you said NASR is checkmate for the Indian Cold Start, it means that India will strike first, unlike 4 wars, where Pakistan had the advantage of the first initiative, and surprise. So if you stored the TELs in CnC building, and India gone for the offensive strike in quick time, keeping its movement secret, and put the survellance to most effect afterward, and any movement of the NASR TEL going for the deployment would be strike before they manage to reach there deployment place.

So this thread has degenerated into pretty much what I expected.

Did anyone check out the previous threads I posted in https://defence.pk/threads/how-will...-advancing-enemy-columns.429629/#post-8292581

There is a lot of info there for both sides to use hehe. I welcome any critique/questions/comments on the points raised in those.

You are giving the link of the same thread in which you are posting :P

NASR treat could be countered by distroying its TEL by the Jaguars with its PGM. Its foolish to assume that the armoured thust is mounted without the aircover. India had already made it clear, any nuclear attack on Indian army or civilian whether its on indian soil or in pakistani soil, will prompt India for the massive nuclear response with unbearable effect to the enemy.

Do you think that we don't that or do you like having a mind orgasm by repeating such stories? and since you like to state the obvious that any massive nuclear response by India would be generously repaid in full.

Do you think that we don't that or do you like having a mind orgasm by repeating such stories? and since you like to state the obvious that any massive nuclear response by India would be generously repaid in full.

Its good for your own mind mastubation, but in reality you don't have the unlimited number of NASR aka Chinese M-20 and the Chinese TEL in your inventory, and unlimited number of Nuclear weapons in your inventory to be able to distroy the whole India. Our Nuclear policy is no first use policy, but it does not state that it will wait for the enemy to fire a nuclear weapon on us for the nuclear response, rather, if the country thinks that the enemy is planning to nuclear strike, the nuclear weapons would be released to neutralized the enemy, and since the enemy could retaliate, the nuclear strike will be hard and big to finish them.

P.S India is not a Russia, nor Pakistan is USA to have the number of nuclear weapons so powerful to distroy the whole earth 20 times, so can India survive without Delhi and Mumbai or can Pakistan survive without Lahore and Karachi.

Sorry Sir, Mating means to put the Nuclear Warhead on the missile, because the Nuclear Warhead are not kept mated and handed to the tactical commander just like that rather the warhead is stored, under the Nuclear comand, and there is a special, forces in the pakistani which gaurded them and the numbers could be estimated with the numbers of forces deployed to gaurd them which is 15000 and the number of TELs.
You honestly believe in war, there will be a special movement for nuclear materials just to get it to the missile. This is not a game like Generals, here the missiles are in a base, where the nucs are.
Many along the border, ever tried opening a map. A range of 60sh kilometres means they can strike from the base, where they will be well guarded, because it is a military base. Honestly this is common sense. What kind of theories do you have, that there is a place where they have everything stored in one room in Pakistan. Dispersed and easily available after the pass code is entered. In maybe every military base in Pakistan, in well guarded bomb proof areas. Talk logically, mating is on a missile yes, whether it be a cruise, long range ballistic or something like Nasr, but mating is not done from totally different corners of the city like you believe the warhead will be travelling in a convey stopping for tea apparently on the way

I you have to search for the black hole in the unverse, you don't look for the black hole star, because even the light could not escape from its pull, so you watch the stars close the black hole. Similarly its funny, first you said NASR is checkmate for the Indian Cold Start, it means that India will strike first, unlike 4 wars, where Pakistan had the advantage of the first initiative, and surprise. So if you stored the TELs in CnC building, and India gone for the offensive strike in quick time, keeping its movement secret, and put the survellance to most effect afterward, and any movement of the NASR TEL going for the deployment would be strike before they manage to reach there deployment place.
You said attack the C n C building, i was replying to that gibbesh of yours but apparantly that is my mistake. A person who can not spell correctly, it would be asking too much.... ok let me make it simple
C n C defended well, bunkers built and chain of command in place for any eventuality.
More then 1 TEL, spread across the bases across Pakistan, many quite near Indian border, in properly defended bunkers. The whole point is to not let quick strikes take away the deterrence.
Someone has read a bit of hawking, but that does not mean you should start throwing it in there when it makes no sense.
Yours concept is known as Gwaza-e-Hind. And yours leaders believe in the Sharia Law imposed on the whole society, which contradict with the constitutional Law, whereas Akhand Bharat concept, do not contradict with the constitutional Law.
Oh no, what constitutional law, that of India. Well our constitutional law, as well as total dislike of anything Akhand prevent the people from accepting it, and we find it distasteful. Finally you are getting somewhere. Just like you find our plans repulsive, we find yours as repulsive. You want someone to stop something, first set an example. Our elected officials do not go around promoting the concepts like yours do, nor is it in our text books in school. So fix yourself before you complain about others. Or maybe we should think like India and plan a tactical attack on the talkers of this evil menace.

Its good for your own mind mastubation, but in reality you don't have the unlimited number of NASR aka Chinese M-20 and the Chinese TEL in your inventory, and unlimited number of Nuclear weapons in your inventory to be able to distroy the whole India. Our Nuclear policy is no first use policy, but it does not state that it will wait for the enemy to fire a nuclear weapon on us for the nuclear response, rather, if the country thinks that the enemy is planning to nuclear strike, the nuclear weapons would be released to neutralized the enemy, and since the enemy could retaliate, the nuclear strike will be hard and big to finish them.
So how about this, first you manage to muster up your army in a day or two, which is massively hard for you itself. By that time, our nukes will be ready and mated, and we will launch them all at once. We will see how much of India survives, and some radioactive corner does survive they might launch a few missiles at us and a few might come from the ocean. But we will use our super awesome abilities to take out these missiles and we will finish India without any issues. See, hypothetical mumbo jumbo.... Very easy to type and say whatever you want...And we will raise super man to suck the radition out and plant seeds and live in our new country... flowers and rainbows
Because Indian army will be sleeping, we can target their TLEs, take care of their airforce, not give them time to mate their missiles. This last part seems idiotic, but then again whatever you said above is assuming the same about our armed forces. Stop thinking you can avoid MAD, because that is what war will achieve. Fix your own nation, improve your internal security, and remember with the 36 Rafales cost, you could have CCTVS lining every inch of Indian border, and lasers to detect movement across it. It is your leaders who want war, arm for it, and bitch about Pakistan on their news, obsess about it at night, and have an article a day on Indian issues. We only discuss the alarming trend of militarisation and MINIMUM deterrence levels to keep.

I dont think, anybody will dare to start Nuke game as one is clearly aware of consequences.

No.. By your retarded logic, Pakistan is the land of tall, light skinned people (which somehow is a special attribute... And that makes you guys racist)

I can only imagine the ostracization Sindhis, Baloch must be feeling in your country just on the basis of skin color.

What do you know about Baluch or Sindhis?:lol:

Baluch on average are lighter than Panjabis .. By your retarder logic that leaves only Sindhis? Who again are as much part of Pak as Punjab...

Back
Top Bottom