What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

Not if India deploys around 50,000 of its boots on the ground. Apparently, India boasts of having world's best special forces, won't they be sufficient to keep 'non martial' Pakistanis away from your 'best friend and ally' ?

Deploying forces has historically proved to be an ludicrous approach to solve Afghan problem.The problem is complex with several issues intricate in nature and these can not be solved without any honest effort from both India and Pakistan.

Yes I would love to see India making this blunder and deploying 50000 troops in India what better way to hunt them down would love to see that and we all know why one mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan is known as HINDUKUSH yes they should come so Afghans can have good hunting time once again

If I recall correctly, ITBP or Border protection force was deployed in Afganistan for years to protect the infrastructure constructions. Where were your hunting friends?

toxic neighbor who is that? this tag goes for India who always tried to intervene on Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan matter. Without Pakistan help Afghanistan would have ruled by Russians and Americans for years. Now is that India the losers of all time has started to put their legs in the middle?

If I recall correctly, ITBP or Border protection force was deployed in Afganistan for years to protect the infrastructure constructions. Where were your hunting friends?

They were not much soldiers Mr and they always remained hidden in their base if you have gutts send at least 15000 soldiers you would see how Afghan hunt their enemies

Afgans are strong enough to protect themselves provided better training and leadership.

Would India provide weapons to Afghanistan ? - Ie LCH, LCA , Arjun MBT, maybe some prithvi's ?

toxic neighbor who is that? this tag goes for India who always tried to intervene on Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan matter. Without Pakistan help Afghanistan would have ruled by Russians and Americans for years. Now is that India the losers of all time has started to put their legs in the middle?

We are the toxic ones here. Source of all evil, i just heard that the devil himself had a Pakistani passport.

Would India provide weapons to Afghanistan ? - Ie LCH, LCA , Arjun MBT, maybe some prithvi's ?

We are the toxic ones here. Source of all evil, i just heard that the devil himself had a Pakistani passport.

LCA Arjun are not working for them why would afghans buy them man :omghaha:

dont be so hard on yourself.. :P cheer up :partay:

@Aeronaut Yes really very soon only in 2050 :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
They were not much soldiers Mr and they always remained hidden in their base if you have gutts send at least 15000 soldiers you would see how Afghan hunt their enemies

They were not hidden, there were causalities too.

If you were so much obsessed, you could have gone after that. The point is it could have backfired since that was as a help to a friend, not to indulge anything in their political life.

They need training which we are providing...thats enough.

Every time they ( their hostile leaders) tried stirring up trouble, we were forced to slap them but show forgiveness

Every time we suggested means to control the free flow of persons and goods from their side - they cried.

So the thread title in and of itself is framed more to suit some indian audience perhaps - one that is increasingly irrelevant and is given little consideration on actual policy matters

Carry On though, kids

Well we know what happened to their soviet buddies. :)

indias policy of encirclement is a failing one. They'll try though, lets see how long they try to make it 'stick' :laugh:

Most of their allies -- such as Ahmed wali karzai and gang - seem to be a dying breed

Americans from Afghanistan would be gone in a year. Pakistan wishes to reinstall Taliban in Kabul and eject secular minded people from the government in Kabul. There is a good possibility of a civil war between Pashtun tribesmen and the Northern Alliance. Pakistan by all accounts would be aiding the Taliban and the Pushtun tribesmen. Result, a new blood bath.

Hence, how to keep Pakistan out of Afghanistan's emergence as a nation, independent of all it's immediate neighbors.

Readers please, pen your suggestions........

Thank you

Pakistan to release more Taliban leaders on Request of Kabul for peace talks.

BTW this was two day's back news.

So sleep tight and keep farting in your bed because the Afghan Govt is part of reinstalling Taliban there.

And oh by the way what secular minded people ? be NA or Taliban all of them are religious people. Don't loose sleep over figment of your imagination

Afgans are strong enough to protect themselves provided better training and leadership.

MMS and Sonia Gandhi should lead them.

NA are secular?? News to me :rofl:

Not sure what bharatii definition of secular is. We all know they have their own odd rubrics

Pakistan nurturing Afghans and hoping they reject Indians. :laughcry:
Afghans will understand their situation - and bring back the Taliban? And back to the land of the merry where women get shot in stadium, men get stoned and flogged to death, women are kept in house for good and Lord Buddha statues are blown up... And ofcourse send mujaheedin to Kashmir to rid her of the evil yindoos. Right? :taz:
Afghanistan needs to be nurtured, India will just turn it into their pet attack dog.

As Pakistanis, we have a moral obligation to ensure Afghanistan prospers so it can take back its refugees and start building a nation. We need space to build too.

Ideally I want Afghans to reject Indians, create a democracy which incorporates the Pashtun community into its politics.

India has nothing to do with Afghanistan, it was planted there by Americans who think just like the British - "They are all the same" type mentality.

I am quietly confident once NATO leave Afghans will understand the reality of their situation.

Back
Top Bottom