What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

hari sud

Reaction score
Country
India
Americans from Afghanistan would be gone in a year. Pakistan wishes to reinstall Taliban in Kabul and eject secular minded people from the government in Kabul. There is a good possibility of a civil war between Pashtun tribesmen and the Northern Alliance. Pakistan by all accounts would be aiding the Taliban and the Pushtun tribesmen. Result, a new blood bath.

Hence, how to keep Pakistan out of Afghanistan's emergence as a nation, independent of all it's immediate neighbors.

Readers please, pen your suggestions........

Thank you

Afganistan was in civil war ..Taliban united it .. I dont like taliban but thats the truth .. After US leave Afhganistan in 90's it was mess ..Every Area has its own war lord ... just go through the pre taliban era , u might get some idea ..

If the Afghan government wanted pakistan to support them they wouldnt have provided protect to our terrorist like BLA . But with the help of Indian government, they started doing it .. Now when US will leave, they will be a proxy war btw India and pakistan in Afghanistan . Pakistan untill now have the edge in this war

Yes they were united somwhat. United by evil. :undecided:
Afganistan was in civil war ..Taliban united it .. I dont like taliban but thats the truth .. After US leave Afhganistan in 90's it was mess ..Every Area has its own war lord ... just go through the pre taliban era , u might get some idea ..

If the Afghan government wanted pakistan to support them they wouldnt have provided protect to our terrorist like BLA . But with the help of Indian government, they started doing it .. Now when US will leave, they will be a proxy war btw India and pakistan in Afghanistan . Pakistan untill now have the edge in this war

India should prove to be a 'true friend and a strategic partner' of Afghanistan and deploy 50,000 + Indian troops in Afghanistan, to save it from its evil neighbour Pakistan. It seems like a plausible option. No ?

In the midst of it, since Pakistan is the source of all evil. I propose for India to relocate 50% [2 million] of Afghan refugees [your best friends and allies] to India, where they'd be safe from us despicable evil people.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/270571-would-india-take-afghan-refugees-pakistan.html

@Hyperion @Pak-one @A-Team @Sher Malang @Abdalii @Spring Onion @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zarvan @Armstrong @sandy_3126 @Dillinger @Yzd Khalifa @Hussein

What do you guys say?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Afghanistan is a wasteland. The people have now tasted blood. No matter who comes - Americans, Soviets, Pakistanis, Talibans or even the Afghans themselves - they will always find some reason or the other to fight each other. It is unfortunate that the good, decent and hardworking Afghans that had migrated to India(and still continue to do so) will probably never be able to go home. :(
India should prove to be a 'true friend and a strategic partner' of Afghanistan and deploy 50,000 + Indian troops in Afghanistan, to save it from its evil neighbour Pakistan. It seems like a plausible option. No ?

@Hyperion @Pak-one @A-Team @Sher Malang @abdalii @Spring Onion @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zarvan @Armstrong @sandy_3126 @Dillinger @Yzd Khalifa @Hussein

What do you guys say?

No. Afghanistan is a wasteland. The people have now tasted blood. No matter who comes - Americans, Soviets, Pakistanis, Talibans or even the Afghans themselves - they will always find some reason or the other to fight each other. It is unfortunate that the good, decent and hardworking Afghans that had migrated to India(and still continue to do so) will probably never be able to go home. :(

So you'll leave your 'friends and strategic partners alone' to suffer the calamities inflicted upon them by the Evil Republic of Pakistan??? --how can you do that?? - Doesn't sound like 'true friendship and a strategic alliance' to me.

You can not deny Pakistan's role in Afghanistan's survival factor as a nation. This is an absurd idea to envisage any effort to keep the Pakistanis out of Astan's internal and external issues as of now.

Not if India deploys around 50,000 of its boots on the ground. Apparently, India boasts of having world's best special forces, won't they be sufficient to keep 'non martial' Pakistanis away from your 'best friend and ally' ?

how many have migrated to India ..becuase i guess we have more then 5 millon of them .. Pakistan provided them shelter and food when afghanistan was invaded twice .. do u want us to send them to u as well ..

Afghanistan needs to be nurtured, India will just turn it into their pet attack dog.

As Pakistanis, we have a moral obligation to ensure Afghanistan prospers so it can take back its refugees and start building a nation. We need space to build too.

Ideally I want Afghans to reject Indians, create a democracy which incorporates the Pashtun community into its politics.

India has nothing to do with Afghanistan, it was planted there by Americans who think just like the British - "They are all the same" type mentality.

I am quietly confident once NATO leave Afghans will understand the reality of their situation.

There is nothing you can do to stop Pakistan and it's internal cooperation with Afghanistan.

In the midst of it, since Pakistan is the source of all evil. I propose for India to relocate 50% [2 million] of Afghan refugees [your best friends and allies] to India, where they'd be safe from us despicable evil people.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/270571-would-india-take-afghan-refugees-pakistan.html

@Hyperion @Pak-one @A-Team @Sher Malang @Abdalii @Spring Onion @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zarvan @Armstrong @sandy_3126 @Dillinger @Yzd Khalifa @Hussein

What do you guys say?

Yes I would love to see India making this blunder and deploying 50000 troops in India what better way to hunt them down would love to see that and we all know why one mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan is known as HINDUKUSH yes they should come so Afghans can have good hunting time once again

So y

Not if India deploys around 50,000 of its boots on the ground. Apparently, India boasts of having world's best special forces, won't they be sufficient to keep 'non martial' Pakistanis away from your 'best friend and ally' ?

Afgans are strong enough to protect themselves provided better training and leadership.

Yes they were united somwhat. United by evil. :undecided:
well if they ever the evil and west and india is the saints ..why do every middle eastern nation hate them ..they cant stand imperialism... btw i would suggest indian top keep as far away from afghanistan as possible .. as they say unh k dosti b achi nhie aur dushmani b ... Yeh na super power banay k kawab toot jayain ..

Back
Top Bottom