What's new

How to protect Afghanistan from its 'toxic neighbour' Pakistan?

Indians should shelter Afghan refugees. Build a massive express way above Pakistan, thereby bypassing evil Pakistanis and their evil ISI destroyer of worlds.

I'll give it a 5 mins before they have each other by the collar.
It's a win win situation for us.

A good solution is to fence and mine the entire durand line, built hundreds or thousands of check post along border and station tens of thousands of soldiers and FC for patrolling.

Evacuate all the border villages and towns of FATA and settle them some where else preferably in KPK.

An impossible task.

The question the whole region needs to ask themselves is how do we get Afghans into the 21st century?
A very difficult task it will require education indoctrination of Real Islam instead of this Voilent fabrication of Islam.
US is leaving A-stan but I don't think they are building proper infrastructure that may educate the young afghan children so they may not turn to voilent Islam again!

I dont think tribal pashtuns will vacate. They may even bring up arms against Pakistan.
IMO Durand line should be sealed!

Durand line can not be sealed in the presence of armed pashtun tribes on both sides of border, you have to forcibly evacuate tribals from FATA and settle them else where. The Taliban problem persists in both Afghanistan and pakistan because pashtuns live on both sides of durand line because of which border is highly porous. Because of this kind of border, it is impossible to defeat taliban unless it is sealed and heavily mined.

India should not get involved either.
Hindu kush a famous mountain range bordering pakistan and A-stan means Hindu killer

India providing economic and infrastructure help is completely different from the 'help' Pakistan provides. In fact, if possible Pakistan should also provide the same.

On the Hindu Kush being named so because its being Hindu killer? Can you please provide reference and enlighten?

A very difficult task it will require education indoctrination of Real Islam instead of this Voilent fabrication of Islam.

And what is 'Real Islam'? Who will define that?

Indians should shelter Afghan refugees. Build a massive express way above Pakistan, thereby bypassing evil Pakistanis and their evil ISI destroyer of worlds.

I'll give it a 5 mins before they have each other by the collar.
It's a win win situation for us.

An impossible task.

Nah, just provides a highway for us to peek in :P

@surya kiran Encyclopedia Americana (1993) p256
The name Hindu Kush means literally 'Kills the Hindu'

Quran and sunnah

Yes, I was aware of the Encyclopedia quote and was quite sure you will give it as reference. What you mentioned is the literal translation in one language. I merely, wish to point out that in other languages it can mean Mountains of India or sparkling snows of India. Or it could relate to the Kushan empire? You will ask me why?

You need to realise is that if it meant Kills the Hindu, it is really difficult to believe, that it means the religion 'Hinduism'. In the era of the usage of the term Hindu Kush, there was no single religion defined as Hinduism :-) In fact, there is no term called Hinduism or Hindu in any of the books held sacred by 'Hindus'.

Hope, I made my point clear. Let's not get into bringing in religion in the topic and spoil the discussion.

As for the point on 'Real Islam'. Everybody quotes the Quran and Sunnah. My question was rhetorical. Why bring what is real Islam and what is un-real Islam? Why not concentrate first on getting proper basic facilities for living lives as humans, instead of worrying about religion at the first level itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one

Why should our tribals have to relocate from places they have lived in for centuries?

Why not just 'give up' on the 'brothers' for a few years and let their 'best friend and an ally' look after them?

@Jungibaaz

Maybe India can build a super highway from chah bahar to Kabul to bypass devlish Pakistanis?

@Jungibaaz

Maybe India can build a super highway from chah bahar to Kabul to bypass devlish Pakistanis?

It would be beneficial for both countries, since India is secular, taking on some crazy mullah's from Afghanistan, it will have a more diverse secular society. Also, informal trade will grow as Afghans will be able to export guns and opium/heroin to India. Also, India will get a huge pool of workers from Afghanistan, albeit the workers, a great deal of them will be either illiterate or good for nothing and namak haraam (treacherous). They will add to India's slum population, only with a twist of more prostitution, gun crime and drugs.

Sounds good right? :P

Well, at least they will bypass evil Pakistanis and their evil ISI, and the evil man hafiz Saeed and evil Border Action Team. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom