What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Sir I have passed Matric wtih A+ grade Can I apply for PAF as a (GD) pilot now ?

You need to 12 years of eduction for that

F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-

: Pre Engg

: Pre Medical

: Comp Sciences

: ‘A’ Level with Physics, Math and Biology

Details

HI
M DOING "MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE"
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I JOIN PAF?

HI
M DOING "MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE"
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I JOIN PAF?

You have to wait till June next year. For IT branch, initial test has two portions. First is IQ/intelligence test, if you pass it the next test is from your field (IT). 30min 100 question for IQ and 40min 100 questions for IT test. The rest details and procedures are already answered by Sir Xeric.

Good luck.

I have done my intermediate with 54% marks i have dont i.com am i able to apply for GD Pilot or not(i have also studied maths and stats in i.com)
Thanks

I have done my intermediate with 54% marks i have dont i.com am i able to apply for GD Pilot or not(i have also studied maths and stats in i.com)
Thanks

Sorry , for GDP you need at least 60% marks in Fsc.

Can anyone tell me what is their physical test in the selection process? Is it like the army's, exactly? or is it different. Thanks

requirements of marks are still minimum 60% marks for F.sc or they have been increased?

PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of application forms only. They will submit their application forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration-1., Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/Interview and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

Hello

I wanted to ask if I am studying abroad in UK, can I also apply like that? I don't have a British passport/citizenship however. :)

Hello

I wanted to ask if I am studying abroad in UK, can I also apply like that? I don't have a British passport/citizenship however. :)
Yes you can, just approach the Pakistani Embassy there. You dont have to worry about the citizenship issue.

Yes you can, just approach the Pakistani Embassy there. You dont have to worry about the citizenship issue.

Hello,

Sorry to bother you again.. but in order to confirm, when you said "eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection", does that mean candidates abroad will get the ISSB letter directly after the tests at Embassy? If thats not true, then what preliminary selection did you mean that I fail to understand?

P.S. I like your location "thaaaaaaaandi sarak" :D

Hello,

Sorry to bother you again.. but in order to confirm, when you said "eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection", does that mean candidates abroad will get the ISSB letter directly after the tests at Embassy? If thats not true, then what preliminary selection did you mean that I fail to understand?

P.S. I like your location "thaaaaaaaandi sarak" :D

Those applying for the military in Pakistan are supposed to undergo certain basic tests commonly known as 'Initial Tests' that include:

Written tests (Maths, English, Urdu, Science etc)

Preliminary interview

Initial Medical

Basic Physical Test

You on the other hand will be exempted from these.

hi everyone hope you are doing well...

i want ask when PAF vacancies for accounts branch will be announced in 2013,
i am doing BS Honers in Business Administration and the university will give BS degree along with MBA equivalent degree, so should i apply on graduation bases or on MBA bases.

Those applying for the military in Pakistan are supposed to undergo certain basic tests commonly known as 'Initial Tests' that include:

Written tests (Maths, English, Urdu, Science etc)

Preliminary interview

Initial Medical

Basic Physical Test

You on the other hand will be exempted from these.

Thanks for your reply!

I called the PAF center at Lahore and they said there is no connection with the Embassy and that I will have to come to Pakistan myself to register for PAF. And the next induction for GDP would be in February AND August, which I think is wrong? Its only once in a year I guess :s

Have things changed? :s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom