What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Assalam u alaikum
Dear Seniors Kindly Help!

I wanted to join PAF as GD pilot. But I missed my chance (18-22 yrs no age relaxation for a single day even) I am 23 now. Isn’t there any chance for me to become pilot?
I always wanted to join PAF thru permanent commission, I am enthusiastic to serve PAF all my life. Because it’s the only field I believe I can serve devotedly. But I don’t know how to join PAF, I really don’t know what else options I have to be a part of PAF?

I have also visited nearby info center but it did not help out :( I am like crying nw. I am a female, and have done my graduation in management sciences. I don’t want to waste my time anymore I just want to join PAF. All my life I would course my fate if I don’t get a chance to join PAF.

Kindly guide me in this matter what are other options, and requirements.

^^ Once you miss your chance its over , only way to join as a GD pilot is if PAF changes their policy , which is very highly Unlikely .

Sorry , but nothing you can do now ...

Respected forum Adminstrators may I know that the information provided to us in this forum is from concerned authorities (PAF, Pak Army, Navy). I am questioning because names/ Job titles are not mentioned and I dont know who is authority.

Query regarding PAF: I want to ask Can we apply as ATC (Air Traffic Controller )in PAF? If so then what the procedure?

I am doing ics now a days and i want to know that can I become pilot ,anyone reply me soon

aoa everyone!
Can anyone please tell me what to study for non GD entrance exam for the post of dental surgeon? and also, is the exam very tough? i'd be grateful.
thanx

I have done DAE civil (it is equel to Fsc) from Lahore board & I get 75% marks can I apply for commission in PAF? my age is 20 year old kindly inform me.I live in Rawalpindi

I have done DAE civil (it is equel to Fsc) from Lahor board & I get 75% marks can I apply for commission in PAF? my age is 20 year old kindly inform me.I live in Rawalpindi

FRIENDS !I NEED UR HELP
THRICE REJECTION MEANS I HAVE THREE CHANCE FOR NAY AND THREE FOR PAF AND THREE FOR AIR FORCE?

FRIENDS PLZ HELP ME!
IF SOMEONE APPLY FOR ALL COURSES IN PAF LIKE[ [Administration & Special DutieS
General Duties (Pilot)Air Defence]] AND SCREENED OUT IN ALL THEN HISS ALL CHANCES OF PRELIMINARY ARE LOST???????

No 3 Rejections are for all teh services conducted through ISSB , You only get 3 Chances via ISSB , not 9.

FRIENDS PLZ HELP ME!
IF SOMEONE APPLY FOR ALL COURSES IN PAF LIKE[ [Administration & Special DutieS
General Duties (Pilot)Air Defence]] AND SCREENED OUT IN ALL, THEN HIS ALL CHANCES OF PRELIMINARY ARE LOST???????
or
it will be considered his one chance lost?

PLZ RPLY ME?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz inform how can i apply online??plz hurry up tomorrow is last date plzzzzzzz tell

salaam. the PAF website tells me that the age for becoming a general duty pilot is 16-22. but does that mean that you are 22 when STARTING the 4 years training , or 22 when FINISHING the 4 years training? because my parents want me to go to university first and then join PAF, so I would be around 21 when starting the 4 years training. Please help, I have called the numbers given under Contact Us on the PAF website but no-one answers, maybe because of the time difference as I live in the UK. Please help, thank you very much, Jazakallah.

salaam. the PAF website tells me that the age for becoming a general duty pilot is 16-22. but does that mean that you are 22 when STARTING the 4 years training , or 22 when FINISHING the 4 years training? because my parents want me to go to university first and then join PAF, so I would be around 21 when starting the 4 years training. Please help, I have called the numbers given under Contact Us on the PAF website but no-one answers, maybe because of the time difference as I live in the UK. Please help, thank you very much, Jazakallah.
You have to be 22 the the time of joining.

Can someone tell me exactly what is Flying aptitude test (FAT) ? I mean what type of test they conduct.

I am doing ics now a days and i want to know that can I become pilot ,anyone reply me soon

Yes, you can apply for GD(P) after completing your first year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom