What's new

How to help Syria in this very tough time

This is a heartfelt request for all members to help Syria in every way we can.

Although Turkey too needs a lot of help, but Syria needs more. I say this as Syria is cut off from world first by terrorists sponsored by USA/Europe and its Middle East allies. On the other hand, by sanctions sponsored by USA and Europe.

I have been trying to find credible donation agencies. If anyone knows where to donate for Syria, please share in this thread.
I have donated 65000 pkr to Syria thru contact.
Islamic relief USA.
Not boasting...but that whatever meager I/You/We have, we can do.

1676262990118.png

Those who spend their wealth [in Allah ‘s way] by night and by day, secretly and publicly – they will have their reward with their Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
Albaqrah 174

Last edited:
This is a heartfelt request for all members to help Syria in every way we can.

Although Turkey too needs a lot of help, but Syria needs more. I say this as Syria is cut off from world first by terrorists sponsored by USA/Europe and its Middle East allies. On the other hand, by sanctions sponsored by USA and Europe.

I have been trying to find credible donation agencies. If anyone knows where to donate for Syria, please share in this thread.

Lol as per your Supreme democratic alawite leader, West is blowing the quake out of proportion. Everything is normal and he is also blocking the aid to rebel held areas. Syrians who require aid hate Assad even he knows it but you are still living in lala land.

Lol as per your Supreme democratic alawite leader, West is blowing the quake out of proportion. Everything is normal and he is also blocking the aid to rebel held areas. Syrians who require aid hate Assad even he knows it but you are still living in lala land.
That's true that most of earthquake hit areas of Syria is under control of Al-Qaeda and its branches.

Let me remind you of this sobring fact, for years, Iran and Russia/Syria had disagreement and sometimes conflict of ideas over liberating the rebel held area from these groups in northern Syria. Russian solution was bombing the hell out of them with the help of Syrian airforce, Iranian reason to refuse it was families of rebels and Qaeda forces gathered in Idlib. I rememner one of Iranian commanders once said that if we shoot one bullet towards them, we wouldn't be sure whether it is going to hit a militant or a child. Hence the delay for years. Iran allowed them to escape bombardment from every corner of Syria to Idlib close to Turkey. They and their families are still alive on Iranian mercy. I remember When these groups took Shia women and prisoned them inside cages and turned them around the cities. Instead of revenge Iran allowed them to gather in that area and exchanged them with Shias of Nubl and Al-Zahra. Not even at that moment these savages remained loyal to their own words and targeted buses carrying Shia families.

Now that earthquake hit them, i hope these headchoppers open a way for humanitarian aid and ask their daddy Erdogan/NATO for more help.

After the best hours to save lives were gone... US is just evil. Blinken was even shameless saying the US was helping Syrians in the quake while American military stole oil from the Syrian people.
And all that just because they don't like Assad. They're idiotic embargo policies have always destroyed the people and not the governments. And yet they continue with that policy. And then complain when other countries criticize them.

~​

U.S. urges Syria, all parties to allow earthquake aid to get to those in need

Washington called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to grant immediate access to humanitarian assistance to all those in need, without exception, and urged him to follow through on a blanket authorization for humanitarian assistance deliveries.

~

And all that just because they don't like Assad. They're idiotic embargo policies have always destroyed the people and not the governments. And yet they continue with that policy. And then complain when other countries criticize them.
They let politics dictate other priorities, included that of being basic humans. YET, and yet they could go on the podium and talk as if they just saved the world. Only idiots believe them. Look at the events unfolding from the Nordstream. That was a terrorists' job by blowing up civilian infrastructure.

U.S. urges Syria, all parties to allow earthquake aid to get to those in need

Washington called on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to grant immediate access to humanitarian assistance to all those in need, without exception, and urged him to follow through on a blanket authorization for humanitarian assistance deliveries.

The US should respect the Syrian host. Yet that's not going to happen. Stupid politics and eventually blaming the Syrian government for lives lost just to cover the crimes against humanity by enforcing the sanctions even after the earthquake. Tell Blinken and Biden go f*** themselves.

That's true that most of earthquake hit areas of Syria is under control of Al-Qaeda and its branches.

Let me remind you of this sobring fact, for years, Iran and Russia/Syria had disagreement and sometimes conflict of ideas over liberating the rebel held area from these groups in northern Syria. Russian solution was bombing the hell out of them with the help of Syrian airforce, Iranian reason to refuse it was families of rebels and Qaeda forces gathered in Idlib. I rememner one of Iranian commanders once said that if we shoot one bullet towards them, we wouldn't be sure whether it is going to hit a militant or a child. Hence the delay for years. Iran allowed them to escape bombardment from every corner of Syria to Idlib close to Turkey. They and their families are still alive on Iranian mercy. I remember When these groups took Shia women and prisoned them inside cages and turned them around the cities. Instead of revenge Iran allowed them to gather in that area and exchanged them with Shias of Nubl and Al-Zahra. Not even at that moment these savages remained loyal to their own words and targeted buses carrying Shia families.

Now that earthquake hit them, i hope these headchoppers open a way for humanitarian aid and ask their daddy Erdogan/NATO for more help.
Merciful Iran still managed to kill and displace millions of Syrians to support a dictator. Bashar good because majority is Sunni, Bahrain bad because majority is Shia.

Rawafid hypocrisy is historical. Can't blame you

Why should there be sanctions? Just because Syria is a threat to Israel? Syria is the only country in Middle East which is officially at war with Israel. Perhaps thats the reason.

General Wesley Clark once named countries America is going to destroy after 9/11. Syria was one of them. Syria was never involved in terrorism. But America is involved in terrorism.

Sanctions against Syria are a series of economic sanctions and restrictions imposed by the European Union, the United States, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, the Arab League, as well as other countries, mainly as a result of the repression of civilians in the Syrian civil war from 2011 onwards.

it does. however, after 180 days, there's risk of violating US sanctions

Humanitarian assistance is exempted from sanctions.

Also, let's start helping Syria in the first six months. Then, start worrying about it.

After the best hours to save lives were gone... US is just evil. Blinken was even shameless saying the US was helping Syrians in the quake while American military stole oil from the Syrian people.

Humanitarian help is originally exempted. Syrian plight has a lot to do with sectarianism.

These are two good charities working on ground in Syria that I know of so far.

For Russia, White Helmets are terrorists. US provide assistance via the White Helmets.

what is your issue with China? China provides aid mostly though red cross and UN. Those aid organizations can not provide aid with US sanctions in place. Also, this thread is not about China. In order to provide the aid that Syria needs, the US needs to drop its sanctions. agree?

Humanitarian help is exempted from the sanctions which are supported by the Arab League, among others.

The US should respect the Syrian host. Yet that's not going to happen. Stupid politics and eventually blaming the Syrian government for lives lost just to cover the crimes against humanity by enforcing the sanctions even after the earthquake. Tell Blinken and Biden go f*** themselves.

Some countries support the rebels, including US, Turkey, majority Arab states and the EU.

Some support the government, including Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc.

This division creates hurdles to humanitarian efforts. I believe, at least temporarily, both sides need to focus only on getting aid to those in need. Without minding politics.

I have donated 65000 pkr to Syria thru contact.
Islamic relief USA.
Not boasting...but that whatever meager I/You/We have, we can do.

View attachment 916281

Those who spend their wealth [in Allah ‘s way] by night and by day, secretly and publicly – they will have their reward with their Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
Albaqrah 174
Any US based Syria charity is taking aid only to areas ruled by alqaeda or Kurds. Assad ruled areas (where overwhelming majority of Syrians are) are not going to get any aid.

Any US based Syria charity is taking aid only to areas ruled by alqaeda or Kurds. Assad ruled areas (where overwhelming majority of Syrians are) are not going to get any aid.
As long as it can get to earthquake victims which are outside Asad govt.

Interestingly, the worst affected regions are those not yet under the Syrian government control.

It is a bad situation, indeed. Lots of complications - political, sectarian, ideological.

I personally have donated 2000 dollars to every Syrian family affected by earthquakes in Syria plus it was nice to see President bashar al Asad visiting quake hit areas he bashar stood by his people his country and his country's armed forces and his state institutions till the end glory to heroic people of Syria glory to bashar

I made a donation to al-khidmat. They are doing work on the ground.

The reason for opening this thread was to gather info about charities that are directly working in Syria. Most of charities, including al-khidmat, are working through Turkey.

No doubt Turkey also needs help. But a fraction of that help is being offered to Syria.

Back
Top Bottom