What's new

How the ISI plans to wage war in India

It may be to you. The term, 'terrorist' is the world's biggest lie. Soldier's have been known to commit what should fall into the category of terrorism. It does not. Collateral Damage. It's a load of lies and one the most effective propaganda terms ever used.
I never call them terrorist I call them islamic jihadi nuthead warrior ! osama bin laden wannabes !

Who said? Modi?? :rofl:
You made my day...
kyu koi sakh ! osama ko abottabad me mila aur woh bhi jaha pakistaniyo ka military base hai ! phir bhi tum log dhun nahi paye usko ?

India's time to pay for the Kashmiri mass graves is fast approaching. God speed ISI, do what we expect from you to do to our enemies and the murderes and oppressors of our people in Kashmir.
why who murder them ? this lame religion companion of you come to all cities of india ! to drink , hook up and drugs ! they say true that all of you are lame greediest green loonatoons ! imaginary believers !

Last edited:
kyu koi sakh ! osama ko abottabad me mila aur woh bhi jaha pakistaniyo ka military base hai ! phir bhi tum log dhun nahi paye usko ?

Banned :lol: :wave:
Seriously, how hilariously you Indians pretend to know about Pakistan more than us. Oh...I forgot, you devised "ghus petiye' :dirol:

7th largest airforce in the world

This discloses your knowledge, you can continue to live in fool's paradise because it is very difficult for some people to come out of that. Pl read something and have some knowledge before posting something which expose you.

This discloses your knowledge, you can continue to live in fool's paradise because it is very difficult for some people to come out of that. Pl read something and have some knowledge before posting something which expose you.

Would you please enlighten us with your sheer knowledge if his statement is not true? I am keen to know if PAF is not the seventh largest in the world in terms of active troops.

Would you please enlighten us with your sheer knowledge if his statement is not true? I am keen to know if PAF is not the seventh largest in the world in terms of active troops.

Airforce strength is measured in combat capability. Pakistan is nowhere in picture here. How ever you can rank them seventh or even second or third. (I have seen Pakistani members doing this)

Airforce strength is measured in combat capability. Pakistan is nowhere in picture here. How ever you can rank them seventh or even second or third. (I have seen Pakistani members doing this)

What is meant by 'active troops'?

Oh really Prasad?
Check the Wikipedia page or any other neutral source.
Indian air force is ranked third while Pakistani air force is ranked 7th.

Just google em instead of making rubbish claims

Is that a Pakistani source.
Stop this bigotry and be rational and get over it.

To know the best of ISI and it's Jehadi war with India, read Pax Indica.

Be Afraid of ISI- be very Afraid-
Oh yeah! They blast their own country then defame RAW and you are telling us to be afraid. Better watch your own back !

Back
Top Bottom