What's new

How the ISI plans to wage war in India

Damn, the pesky ISI. A superpower and it's fears. I mean, how stupid does one has to be to come up with BS like this and then believe in it? But alas, Indians, always out class rest of the world when it comes to posting and writing garbage online.

As far as I am concerned Bombay attack was terrorism pure and simple. But Zarvan is Zarvan.

About Bangladesh thing: Indians did it. You can call it whatever but without Indian support nothing would have happened. Any possible dialog between politicians was thwarted by Indian designs.

In any case, I am not interested in dragging this. If you do not agree with my judgement, call some other mod.

1971 war was terrorism on a larger scale.
Sir I never said I support that I said those 500 which they say we are planning to send in India will be live practice so I reminded them last 10 which they say we sent killed nearly 200 off them before going down yes from bottom off my heart I hate Indians but I don't support killing off civilians because that is not allowed in Islam

Sir I never said I support that I said those 500 which they say we are planning to send in India will be live practice so I reminded them last 10 which they say we sent killed nearly 200 off them before going down yes from bottom off my heart I hate Indians but I don't support killing off civilians because that is not allowed in Islam

Why do you then say things like 'you guys will be taken out' when you talk to Indians? What do you mean by that? As far as I am concerned that equates to killing civilians. Care to explain?

I do not exactly like Indians for what happens in Kashmir and for what they directly or undirectly support in Pakistan. But one can not hate a billion people for that.

Why do you then say things like 'you guys will be taken out' when you talk to Indians? What do you mean by that? As far as I am concerned that equates to killing civilians. Care to explain?

I do not exactly like Indians for what happens in Kashmir and for what they directly or undirectly support in Pakistan. But one can not hate a billion people for that.
When I say taken out I mean it but I am talking about there forces despite my hate I don't support targetting civilians

When I say taken out I mean it but I am talking about there forces despite my hate I don't support targetting civilians
Glad to know that. I had been under the impression that you thought it was OK to kill civilians when you made vague and open-ended statements like that.

Glad to know that. I had been under the impression that you thought it was OK to kill civilians when you made vague and open-ended statements like that.
Yes Sir but for there forces before I die I would love to take out just like in Rambo by that machine gun fire they were you would laugh about just focus on sheer brutality which that kind off gun can do too human body that way INSHALLAH by help off ALLAH I would and don't ban me or negative rating

So when you so proudly spoke of taking down 200 in Mumbai terrorist attacks, how many of those 200 which your 10 so called marde-momin took down do you think were soldiers?

Those 200 civilians who died that night attained shahadat and I have highest respect for them, but I am so glad the 10 b@stards received the much deserving piggish death.

All the 500 who are sent will meet the same fate!! Bring it on!!!

So when you so proudly spoke of taking down 200 in Mumbai terrorist attacks, how many of those 200 which your 10 so called marde-momin took down do you think were soldiers?

Those 200 civilians who died that night attained shahadat and I have highest respect for them, but I am so glad the 10 b@stards received the much deserving piggish death.

All the 500 who are sent will meet the same fate!! Bring it on!!!
Death is exactly one off two puorpose they came for first was to kill as many as they can and second was to die doing it

That's good enough for me mate.

Not really. You can call it an act of aggression at best. It was a revolt supported by an military action. Civilians were not intentionally targeted.

But civilians paid for the war. Bangalis and Biharis were pro and anti and both paid the price. Had there not been Indian support to Mukti Bahini, which waged a war of terror, things would not have gone to such an extreme. Politicians within West Pakistan had recognized that East Pakistan would break away. Things could be have been handled differently. But Indian spanner in the situation made matters worse, much much worse.

But civilians paid for the war. Bangalis and Biharis were pro and anti and both paid the price. Had there not been Indian support to Mukti Bahini, which waged a war of terror, things would not have gone to such an extreme. Politicians within West Pakistan had recognized that East Pakistan would break away. Things could be have been handled differently. But Indian spanner in the situation made matters worse, much much worse.

See, all wars are bad. All wars result in civilian deaths. And while Indians on this forum (me included) use 1971 as a point scoring method against Pakistani members, no one really feels good about the human cost each war entails.

However there is an undeniable sea of difference between civilians getting caught in a cross fire between 2 militaries in a declared war, and terrorists being sent to intentionally target and eliminate non combatants. I personally feel when people like Zarvan proudly talk about terror strikes in India and implicitly gives credit to Pakistan for those, he is irreparably insulting the brave Pakistani soldiers that have taken on a much larger enemy, eyeball to eyeball 4 times in last 65-70 years and are still fighting against the terrorists elements within Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom