What's new

How the Balakot strike was planned and executed successfully

SMC

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This is for our Indian friends. Please watch and let me know your thoughts. Should India have gone deeper, perhaps FATA or Punjab, to take out more terrorists? Or was taking out 350 terrorists a reasonable first step? IMO this was a big success for India. Pakistan is still counting bodies and they don't know what hit them.

I don't want to waste time by listening someone who believe unicorn is true. This Vedic art of lying and living in it is India habit.

hahah i loved the way he is using white board to explain an Air raid.
This is what had happened to Indian Airforce that night too.. they thought spice 2000 is an Uber cab... they will put in location and it will reach right at it... however it turned out they were right... spice 2000 is like an uber cab... it had a location pointer but it never reached it...

hahah i loved the way he is using white board to explain an Air raid.
This is what had happened to Indian Airforce that night too.. they thought spice 2000 is an Uber cab... they will put in location and it will reach right at it... however it turned out they were right... spice 2000 is like an uber cab... it had a location pointer but it never reached it...
reminds me of the countless people whose GPS guided them into a river

Back
Top Bottom