What's new

How people perceive and think about ties with India

^^^

What about all Indians are "cheap and narrow minded"?

nah...I ain't falling to that low level that you are in.

Cheap? Maybe. We do tend to bargain a lot. However the Chinese might be more stingy than Indians.

Narrow minded? in what sense? In terms of conservatism, maybe you're also right there.

You get two thumbs up :tup::tup:

Thank you Kinetic,for keeping my faith "that there are sane Indians out there as well",in tact.

You are most welcome. Pls don't mind what few 'Indians' say about you. Every neighboring countries has some issues, so do we. But that doesn't make us adversaries. There are some people out there... trying there best to make India as enemy of BD to feed their own greed. But is that good for BD or India? No way. What India gains fighting BD? nothing. What BD gains? nothing. Now, if some Indians also make their views on that propaganda... that is most unfortunate. We have long history of friendship. We should work o that. :cheers:

guys guys..lets not degrade the quality of this thread .........

Cheap? Maybe. We do tend to bargain a lot. However the Chinese might be more stingy than Indians.

Narrow minded? in what sense? In terms of conservatism, maybe you're also right there.

You get two thumbs up :tup::tup:

why is it indians always involve china in every single thread? how low can these indians sink into i wonder?

why is it indians always involve china in every single thread? how low can these indians sink into i wonder?

Have a look....ur own words

well said my friend, seem like no one like india ...lol
long live pakistan bd china

seems like u poked ur nose in others business and now got a dosage of ur own medicine back...dont act a crybaby now....

Anyways,I personally denounce both the acts...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not here to spoon feed you, still.

1. India is 2nd fastest growing BIG economy.

2. No sane person will compare a tiny economy with the real and big economies like India that matters and whose growth effects the growth of the world.

3. Our a single state like Punjab or Gujarat has more bigger economy then "Azerbaijan".

GDP of our medium size state like Gujarat = US$ 84 billions :cheers:

Growth rate of Gujarat = 12.99% :cheers:

Gujarat Posted an Impressive 12.99% Gross State Domestic Product Growth

GDP of Azerbaijan = $43.65 billion

Azerbaijan

Growth rate of Azerbaijan = GDP to grow 2.7% in Azerbaijan in 2010 - IMF

Cbonds.Info - GDP to grow 2.7% in Azerbaijan in 2010 - IMF

So its proven that even a state in India is more big in GDP and growth then a nation whose your are boasting.

So, no need to post something that is irrelevant.

Next time, try to do some homework before posting.

Don't know where you get your sources from but GDP of Azerbaijan are around 90 billion USD. Check CIA factbook for most up-dated data. Last year, the crisis year we managed to still grow by 10%. So your source about 2.7% growth rate are absurd.

Please lets not spread disinformation.

Last edited:
Don't know where you get your sources from but GDP of Azerbaijan are around 90 billion USD. Check CIA factbook for most up-dated data. Last year, the crisis year we managed to still grow by 10%. So your source about 2.7% growth rate are absurd.

Please lets not spread disinformation.

10% growth? Please post the proof for this

You forgot bhutan and myanmar out of India's bordering countries. :)

Going through this thread, I increasingly get the feeling that:

India: Bangladesh:: USA: Pakistan

i.e., they beg from us, yet they hate us :D

The only place they can vent their frustration is on online forums. But in reality, they would be lining up outside the Indian embassy in Dhaka hoping for a better life and a brighter future.
Stop this B S.....

You can get respect from others only when you learn to respect others....

You may not like comments of some BD members....if you want you can report them or give counter arguments but abusing a whole country should be condemned.

Before commenting on other countries do not forget, just two decades ago we had to mortgage our gold for preventing to be defaulter in International Loans...

We are still in 2010 in first place and what you post says "to".

And wich is not ncorrect.

"Russia and Kazakhstan are expected to grow between 3.5 and 4 per cent in 2010, and Azerbaijan by as much as 9 per cent, driven to varying degrees by remaining spare capacity in the natural resource sector and continued support of domestic demand by fiscal policy."

http://www.ebrd.com/new/pressrel/2010/100122.htm

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom