What's new

How Pakistanis view Islamic State? survey reveals

Funny hinduvta turds who have elected a mass murdering PM are taking potshots at Pakistan

Lol at "Hinduvta turds" .... The real ones might have a heart attack reading your post, if not they will feel humiliated :P ....... But then you are so blind with hatred that you could not comprehend the entire post...... Nvm......

Not surprise at all for me. Recently one of my thread deleted by mod where I show most of Muslims were celebrating Paris Attack. I bet you majority of Muslims heartly support s ISIS all over the world, but they don't say it in open . They pretend to be nice. :(:(

Their statements are like -

We condemn the incident and terrorists but ............................

Most Indian men support Rape :(:(:(

They get on public buses with an expectation to find a victim :tsk:

Unlike pakistani men who find rape non-convict-able offense.

Pakistan has convicted zero people for rape over the past 5 years.
zero. That is the conviction rate for rape cases filed over the last five years in Pakistan, according to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Senator Syeda Sughra Imam. Speaking before the Senate Standing Committee on Law and Justice, the senator said the dismal statistics led her to move a bill to amend existing laws on the issue.

Not surprise at all for me. Recently one of my thread deleted by mod where I show most of Muslims were celebrating Paris Attack. I bet you majority of Muslims heartly support s ISIS all over the world, but they don't say it in open . They pretend to be nice. :(:(
Oh yeah you are a mind reader
Its all over guys our cover has been blown
@django @WAJsal @unleashed @2800 @EAK

Oh yeah you are a mind reader
Its all over guys our cover has been blown
@django @WAJsal @unleashed @2800 @EAK

Lol at "Hinduvta turds" .... The real ones might have a heart attack reading your post, if not they will feel humiliated :P ....... But then you are so blind with hatred that you could not comprehend the entire post...... Nvm......

If not then only a low I.Q idiot would come with something like it can sway either way

Who made you TTA???

So tell me after what we have faced with the TTP what makes you think that ISIS can find support in Pakistan among the majority of the population?

But Indians doesn' t come to Pakistan for rape . but Islamist freely walks all over the world to below innocent heads.

That is right

Unfortunately Indian women are on the receiving end :(

Unlike pakistani men who find rape non-convict-able offense.

Pakistan has convicted zero people for rape over the past 5 years.
zero. That is the conviction rate for rape cases filed over the last five years in Pakistan, according to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Senator Syeda Sughra Imam. Speaking before the Senate Standing Committee on Law and Justice, the senator said the dismal statistics led her to move a bill to amend existing laws on the issue.
All those convictions for nothing

Delhi Police statistics reveal five women are raped and molested in the national Capital every day | Daily Mail Online

That is just one city !!!

If not then only a low I.Q idiot would come with something like it can sway either way

Who made you TTA???

So tell me after what we have faced with the TTP what makes you think that ISIS can find support in Pakistan among the majority of the population?

I dont blame u for your inability in comprehending my post....... and I dont wish to explain, especially with kind of prejudice you got....

Oh boy. Pakistani are nice as they have history of supporting Jihadi soilders Al- Qaeda , Haqqani group, Jud, LeT etc. You really need proof for this 'mind reader' ?? I can post you a video of Gen. Mussarf interview where he proudly calling these terrorists organization s as hero of Pakistani people.
Yes haqqanis destroyed the soviets and we did support them

Oh boy. Pakistani are nice as they have history of supporting Jihadi soilders Al- Qaeda , Haqqani group, Jud, LeT etc. You really need proof for this 'mind reader' ?? I can post you a video of Gen. Mussarf interview where he proudly calling these terrorists organization s as hero of Pakistani people.
Yes haqqanis destroyed the soviets and we did support them

Even 0.01% of Muslims do not support ISIS. But West support radical Islamists to black face Islam.

All the f@cking terrorist groups includes Taliban, al Qaeda, al Nusra, FSA, ISIS, etc... are created and supported by western countries especially USA.
Why do they do these? Because they love Muslims??! No, they want to give a black image from Islam to world. To stop people from converting to Muslims.

In PGCC, the most barbaric and dictatorship countries support by West.

Zionism and Wahhabism are two sides of the same coin that are created and support by West.

Last edited:
8 rapes daily are reported in punjab only in pakistan and that too in a country known for convicting rape victims for adultery.

You better focus on your own country or better compare with some other failed nations.
Adultery cases?
Munna 2006 say law badal gaya hay

Do you actually believe yourself when you give statements like above?
Read the whole post for context including that Hamas reference

Do you for one moment believe that ISIS will have support among the majority of Pakistani population?

We had the TTP a much milder version of ISIS and that single video of them beating that woman sparked an outrage

ISIS will have no more the support than the likes of TTP and LeJ

Last edited:
Adultery cases?
Munna 2006 say law badal gaya hay

Which law? A law which can not convict a single rapist since 2009-1014?

And lets leave it, my response were meant for that poor troll who bring in rapes on ISIS thread.

8 rapes daily are reported in punjab only in pakistan and that too in a country known for convicting rape victims for adultery.

You better focus on your own country or better compare with some other failed nations.

Punjab has a population of 110 million

It is bigger than any country in the EU

Delhi is the capital city

Only God knows what kind of sh!t goes on in UP and Bihar

Back
Top Bottom