What's new

How our own stupidity has left Pakistan behind India

Nope, people have better awareness now and smart phones are even cheaper. Plus we got rid of that political chief justice, so having independent judiciary is going to be better. I can tell you Zardari is not coming because Nawaz and PML is actually working.

However, if PTI wins 120 seats next election and PML wins 100, PPP wins 50, then they'll form coalition gov't. In that sense, Zardari can be back (Zardari: make me president, Nawaz be PM). Corrupt coalition is easy to form than non-corrupt majority party (this not to say corruption does not exist in PTI, few are.)

If you seriously think awareness has something to do with attitude of Pakistani people then you are mistaken. No matter how aware they are they will still go about the same old beaten path. They rallied in masses to get that corrupt CJ reinstated. They can dance in dharnas, shout slogans, beat their political opponents but they never can become part of a fair election.

Pakistan should be compared to Afghanistan, bangladesh of other muslim countries. ...the muslims operate different to us.

come on mate , wishpaklives is absolutely right . You don't need to do that on his thread
look at the sincerity in his views and show some respect

come on mate , wishpaklives is absolutely right . You don't need to do that on his thread
look at the sincerity in his views and show some respect

What's wrong in what I said? Muslim countries do operate differently to us. They should be compared among themselves. Pakistan's counterfoil in the region is afghanistan which contributes a large part to their gene pool...the other comparison is their Co religionists and ex countrymen - the bangladeshis. All of them tied with one cord - Islamism.

One POETRY for that Thread
TOILET ka zikar kia tu nay , Ay Hum-nashin
Aik Teeer, Indians k Dil ma mara kay , HAY-HAY

What's wrong in what I said? Muslim countries do operate differently to us. They should be compared among themselves. Pakistan's counterfoil in the region is afghanistan which contributes a large part to their gene pool...the other comparison is their Co religionists and ex countrymen - the bangladeshis. All of them tied with one cord - Islamism.

ok mate i will leave it there

If you seriously think awareness has something to do with attitude of Pakistani people then you are mistaken. No matter how aware they are they will still go about the same old beaten path. They rallied in masses to get that corrupt CJ reinstated. They can dance in dharnas, shout slogans, beat their political opponents but they never can become part of a fair election.
I'm not talking about overall awareness, but awareness of the few, which is enough to be shown on media and the world.

In that case, India cannot be compared to any country, being the only Hindu country.

Right? Because Hindu country operates different than a Christian country (not to mention you're ignoring some 200 million muslims)

@WishLivePak

Muslim countries have unique issues mate...your social parameters are different to others like Hindu or Christian countries. .muslim countries can be compared to Vatican City for example with its own set of religious dictats and religious laws and social parameters..so when you compare pakistan with India for e.g.which is totally different to your setup...you are in the wrong ball park.

Draw comparison of pakistan with Iran afghanistan Indonesia Malaysia the central Asian countries etc.

@WishLivePak

Muslim countries have unique issues mate...your social parameters are different to others like Hindu or Christian countries. .muslim countries can be compared to Vatican City for example with its own set of religious dictats and religious laws and social parameters..so when you compare pakistan with India for e.g.which is totally different to your setup...you are in the wrong ball park.
Lol. Hindu nation can be compared to Christian countries, but Muslim nation cannot be compared to any country in the world.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I bet you are one of the few that resulted in toilet problem.

Lol. Hindu nation can be compared to Christian countries, but Muslim nation cannot be compared to any country in the world.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I bet you are one of the few that resulted in toilet problem.

Dude..Muslims have a unique issue...islam is overbearing on both your social and governance parameters. .In fact all walks of your life..Islam drives everything in your countries, which is not the case in most non muslim countries...so ideally you should compare yourself with other muslim countries.

No we dont compare ourselves to christian country but with atheist one (China). :D

We have stopped comparing ourself with the Muslim country but rather shifting our concentration towards east.

The west will never be a threat in terms of Military (except when they go nuclear) or economy.

Dude..Muslims have a unique issue...islam is overbearing on both your social and governance parameters. .In fact all walks of your life..Islam drives everything in your countries, which is not the case in most non muslim countries...so ideally you should compare yourself with other muslim countries.
Says the guy whose country is plagued with caste system.

Go troll somewhere else.

Lol wut western life. We work hard here for the country unlike in Pakistan.

Public transport is so cheap in pakistan (state owned) that they lose money (subsidy). Yet in Canada public transport is hella expensive and everyone pays a lot of tax to run it. I just offered extreme example to show what I meant.

India is compared because it has toilet problem yet it continues to fund tens of millions of dollars for space exploration and what not. No need to get upset over comparison. I'm trying to show contrast here so it's easy to understand (yet it was very hard for you).

The point is, if society is to advance, we need these things. We can't just keep shoving food in people mouth or give them free transportation (since it is already subsidized). We need to invest in other things as well. Here in Canada, public schools are also imploying tablets and laptops/netbooks. We are also getting wifi even though many places have 3G/LTE. Do you know over 15% Canadians live below poverty line (despite heavy government assistance)? But if punjab does anything (just because pml=bad) then it's a failure.

I don't know what happens to same people who use to beg for bread and better in their country and starts abusing the same people once they goes to western countries . My friend you are talking about luxury when majority of people don't have job to work hard . What kind of hard job you doing there ? My advice book a ticket and visit Pakistan or India for that case. Your so called hard working cap won't stand a chance against old lady doing 4-5 house cleaning work just for same bread you won't even won't to taste it .

My advice to u my friend. Your kind of 15% poverty line is nothing compared to poverty in Asia or Africa . So don't do this man . MAKING FOOL OF PEOPLE POVERTY and Their inability to access the basic quality of life . IT'S BAD man . Respect the person who they are not on what kind of cloths they wear .

Am telling this to you as I think you must be very young . My friend life in Pakistan is not as simple as you think . What is the point of enjoying free Wifi when I can feed myself or my kids ?

I don't know what happens to same people who use to beg for bread and better in their country and starts abusing the same people once they goes to western countries . My friend you are talking about luxury when majority of people don't have job to work hard . What kind of hard job you doing there ? My advice book a ticket and visit Pakistan or India for that case. Your so called hard working cap won't stand a chance against old lady doing 4-5 house cleaning work just for same bread you won't even won't to taste it .

My advice to u my friend. Your kind of 15% poverty line is nothing compared to poverty in Asia or Africa . So don't do this man . MAKING FOOL OF PEOPLE POVERTY and Their inability to access the basic quality of life . IT'S BAD man . Respect the person who they are not on what kind of cloths they wear .

Am telling this to you as I think you must be very young . My friend life in Pakistan is not as simple as you think . What is the point of enjoying free Wifi when I can feed myself or my kids ?
And by having projects instead of spoon feeding people will we have jobs.

And FYI, I've been to Pakistan. I know the situation and I study economics. The woman who works in the kitchen for 4-5 hours faces less amount of work than seen here in west. When we had women come to our home and do work, they got breaks when they wanted, steal money, eat food without paying, drink, their kids would come, we'd take them on vacation. Now do you see this in the west? In the west, you slack off, you get fired.

The 15% poverty survives due to the help of gov't, which is very tiny nonetheless. Pakistan cannot help its poor people, because there's just too many of them and its not a strong economy like Canada. The point I was making, poverty exists in Canada YET gov't does not help the poor enough and purchases expensive F35s, space program and so on. The F35 program runs into tens of billions of dollars. Instead of purchasing F35s, which it not need, for $71 billion (liftime cost), it could've given the 5 million poor Canadians over $10,000 each.

What Pakistan can do is invest in jobs/education.

There is a saying something like this

Feed the man fish once or teach him how to fish and he'll eat rest of life.

Finally, I'm not abusing home country here. Neither did I beg pakistan for bread and butter. And I owe to this country more than pakistan for it gave me health and education, yet I wish to work in Pakistan after receiving education. You're part of the problem which holds back the country. You rather have India spoon feed everyone instead of going for space exploration, science, technology and so on. Because hey, until poverty is reduced, we shouldn't advance at any cost.

Don't open the mouth too much without knowing enough.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about overall awareness, but awareness of the few, which is enough to be shown on media and the world.

In that case, India cannot be compared to any country, being the only Hindu country.

Right? Because Hindu country operates different than a Christian country (not to mention you're ignoring some 200 million muslims)
Dude we compare ourself with every civilised countries with stable government . AND WE ARE DOING BETTER THAN MANY ... India is a different nations . Show me one stable and peace nation which has more than 300 million Muslims ? And our population is 1.25 billion and we are a democracy . WE RESPECT EACH AND EVERY VIEWS . So process is slow but definitely steady . You may say what you want . Funny people really carried away with toilet comments just because our PM mentioned it . It's a real change taking place to the betterment of the people . We are doing great to become UNSC permanent member . Still keep crying about cons of this nation . Nothing will change . Due to people like you your nation is already suffered .

Come out of the worm whole mate . India don't even care about u anymore . We have global ambition . So if you keep comparing with India u will get more insecure day by day . In just 10 years the difference between India and Pakistan will be of Somalia and USA .

So hold on ! And think

Back
Top Bottom