What's new

How much more will PKR appreciate?

Need to return to 50 rupees for 1 dollar
Too low.
We won't be able to compete on the exports aspect.

Optimal value is 100.

Higher than the takka and the INR but not too high.
Looks like our GDP has increased from $263 billion to $275 due to the appreciation. lol.

Hope we can sustain this exchange rate.

Too low.
We won't be able to compete on the exports aspect.

Optimal value is 100.

Higher than the takka and the INR but not too high.
Looks like our GDP has increased from $263 billion to $275 due to the appreciation. lol.

Hope we can sustain this exchange rate.
The only correct balance is the market rate. If dollar is freely regulated like right now, the less your exports and remittances dollar will go up which will lead to more exports and remittances and vice versa. The stronger your overall economic outlook the more stable your currency. If you disturb this self regulating market architecture by subsidizing dollar you disrupt the whole cycle and will probably bankrupt the country which PLMN almost managed to do.
The key is forget your dollar rate. Work on exports and remittances. The deviation from standard will shift, a true shift in balance is driven by competitiveness in exports (which in turn depends on a lot of local factors like utility prices, raw material cost and processing, efficiency of industrial unit or agriculture yield, labour etc) and facilitate remittances. These are the real factors which determine the overall worth of currency. The lower the price in local currency your export sector can sustain itself the stronger the rupee.

There is a possibility of huge amount of fund syphoned in to finance current political and anti-state upheaval.

If so, why our financial institutes unable trace and track the illegal transaction???????

Or is it a part of a big game...….

I am sure Pakistan intelligence agencies must be on it.

Only Zulfi Bukhari and Sheriyar Afridi types can tell... basically it all depends on how long Taftan border has limited traffic of $ peddlers.
I'm sure this your dumbasss is going to blame Iran if currency exchange value starts to go down again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Intellectual wannabe LoL [emoji23]

PKR has appreciated from 168 to 160.5 to the dollar in about a month and a half.

It has also considerably strengthened against the INR and the BDT, suggesting that the appreciation is not only due to the dollar weakening.

Considering the appreciation has happened over the course of a month, rather than a sudden appreciation, it looks like the rupee will stablise at around 160.

But will this be sustained or will the rupee devalue due to the government repaying the loans early next year??
At the moment I think will likely normalize at around 155.

The ideal balance is between 155-56 for the time being, the last numbers rupee stabilized at before Covid (but our macroeconomic indicators are better now as compared to at that time). Anything below 150 is counter productive.
Every export driven economy has undervalued currency.

Pakistani Rupees is looking like a good investment right now

According to these is you are looking to invest in a currency you should be holding onto your Pakistani rupees.
1604565895796.png
1604565954784.png

The below chart is showing me that the appreciation of the PKR is a sign of change. You cant see that the rupee has almost consistently as been loosing value, but now it's appreciating and breaking away from the old pattern.

1604566047043.png

It is great to see PKR in the appreciation phase, Normally we do not appreciate our people nor do we our currency. Being keen on appreciating and appreciation.
I wanna it back to the time of independence 1 PKR = I USD
For that, we have to really work hard and smart as Our Quaid has told us. kaam, kaam aor kaam
( Work, work, and work. wholeheartedly)

Pakistani Rupees is looking like a good investment right now

According to these is you are looking to invest in a currency you should be holding onto your Pakistani rupees. View attachment 685713View attachment 685714

The below chart is showing me that the appreciation of the PKR is a sign of change. You cant see that the rupee has almost consistently as been loosing value, but now it's appreciating and breaking away from the old pattern.

View attachment 685716
So is it a good time to buy rupees

Back
Top Bottom