What's new

Pakistan Rupee Rally to be Short-Lived, Say Goldman’s Analysts

Due lot has happened since our shalwarin dropped in Bengal after we ran on rampant raping and killing of bengalis

The same muhajir neo-liberal advocates the fantasy of "Bengali genocide" rather than Mukhti Bahini terrorists killing innocent West Pakistani civilians.

When even ethnic Bengalis challenge how an army of less than 34,000 could kill a million let alone three million.

Don't worry confused Muhajir neo-liberal, you will wake up to reality. India is a sh1ithole and so is Bangladesh.

None of you Muhajir neo-liberals want to immigrate there. And there's a reason for it.

You've been quoting these nonsensical stats for decades. Get over it.

The same muhajir neo-liberal advocates the fantasy of "Bengali genocide" rather than Mukhti Bahini terrorists killing innocent West Pakistani civilians.

When even ethnic Bengalis challenge how an army of less than 34,000 could kill a million let alone three million.

Don't worry confused Muhajir neo-liberal, you will wake up to reality. India is a sh1ithole and so is Bangladesh.

None of you Muhajir neo-liberals want to immigrate there. And there's a reason for it.

You've been quoting these nonsensical stats for decades. Get over it.
Are you telling me that women children dying is non sensible stat

Are you telling me economy and political strength means no value

Okay guess that sums it up

Are you telling me that women children dying is non sensible stat

Are you telling me economy and political strength means no value

Okay guess that sums it up

Lots of children are dying in Bangladesh. The world's dirtiest country. Not even you Muhajir neo-liberals would live in that country.

In the meantime their government posts fake stats after stats.

Lots of children are dying in Bangladesh. The world's dirtiest country. Not even you Muhajir neo-liberals would live in that country.

In the meantime their government posts fake stats after stats.
Yeah yeah stats are fake..I am lying when I see how the health system is for example
And everyone is lying pakistan is super power ecomocallly a nuclear power yay 😊😊😊

I mean French princess was right if people are dying of hunger and don't have bread why don't they eat cake

Only a psychopath will laugh if someone tells them kids are dying
But then again Pakistani elites are psychopaths.. committing/allowing civilian killing in bengal, balochistan and KP

Yeah yeah stats are fake..I am lying when I see how the health system is for example

Indeed they are. India has over 700 million people who can read but no access to toilets? Bangladesh has lower infant mortality but no hygiene and only pollution?

Event heir own people question their stupid stats. Yet a confused Muhajir neo-liberal trying to feel "smart" starts spurring nonsense he himself doesn't understand.

Army has done it's part to push Pakistani economically back to 1971 levels

It feels dark period

Between 1999-2008 Army under Musharraf had a reputation as Intelligent , planning Military which came up with wonderful ideas
  • JF17 Program
  • F22P program
  • Canal project for Balochistan
  • Launch of Gwadar project ambitious project
  • Launch of NADRA , digitization of Passports
  • Telecom reform , Cell phones & Communication revolution
  • Revival of PIA
  • Revival of Railways , Ambitious increase in Manufacturing and repair capacity

it helps when the dough from Uncle Sam keeps flowing in :enjoy:

Indeed they are. India has over 700 million people who can read but no access to toilets? Bangladesh has lower infant mortality but no hygiene and only pollution?

Event heir own people question their stupid stats. Yet a confused Muhajir neo-liberal trying to feel "smart" starts spurring nonsense he himself doesn't understand.
😂
Yes yes..
Lol
And you are going to conquer it

And who is confused neo liberal muhajir that we are talking about?

No thanks. Nobody wants to conquor that sh!t dump. Not even the Chinese. No Muhajir neo-liberal will apply to go live there.

Hold a mirror and look inside it. Your answer will be there ;-)
Mahjir..I held mirror and just see a plan pushtoon from haripur...didn't see any other ghost

Any other tips tricks??

That shit dump is world third biggest economy, most of our stuff comes from India through UAE because we no longer make any stuff apart from exporting poor workers out of the country

Mahjir..I held mirror and just see a plan pushtoon from haripur...didn't see any other ghost

Any other tips tricks??

That shit dump is world third biggest economy, most of our stuff comes from India through UAE because we no longer make any stuff apart from exporting poor workers out of the country

Holy wow....like you've been living in KP and smoking drugs lol.

Makes sense - not that there's anything wrong with that
Let dollar be free flowing
It's better for $ to be at 400 pkr than be at 250 artificially

Stop using $ as an economic indicator, it partially is but only a small part of it
To control the bleed of USD that is indeed a great idea. However, look at the side effects, which are significantly higher than the gains. Side effects include Debt servicing, essential imports (Oil, Gas, Machinery, IT Products & Equipment, Chemicals, Plants, Spare Parts for machinery & vehicles etc.). Would 80% of the population be able to afford to even turn on the fan or use a Bike to transport an entire family or even afford a Bus ride?

Now think more on the fact that the USD gets under pressure when an entity (investigated to be commercial banks largely) buys just a million USD on purpose to jack up the market price? It wreaks havoc with the market, such is the volatility. What we need to do, and what we have started, is to go after the illegal channels aggressively so that the avenue is no longer available to the jackasses siting outside the country and using these illegal channels to send money to their families which they could do just as effectively using legal channels which also benefits the country. And we need to control the imports even more, jack up the export clause from 10% of import to 25% and build on that. And increase collection of taxes by taxing the untaxed segments such as agricultural income and impose serious taxes on large land holdings, ownership of multiple properties especially those which are not being utilized etc. and also increase the rate of tax on transfer of property within 5 years (this will also stop the musical chairs of property transfer just to jack up the prices of property) and so on.

Holy wow....like you've been living in KP and smoking drugs lol.
Yeah charass and naswar is over national drug

Do you want some

Stop using $ as an economic indicator, it partially is but only a small part of it
Free floating rupee when there is instability will mean a viscous cycle and people lossing trust in rupee and will start using dollars..that's what happened in Lebanon

What you need is free floating rupee but when you have basic stability acheived which we haven't yet.

what do u mean by artificiall maintain it at 250 and let it got to 400 , u must be kidding , as per agreement state bank will keep the exchange rate in the bracket of not more than five percent of the open market exchange rate . How its artificial ? low IQ people must stay away from these sort of comments .

And everyone is lying pakistan is super power ecomocallly a nuclear power yay 😊😊😊

I mean French princess was right if people are dying of hunger and don't have bread why don't they eat cake

Only a psychopath will laugh if someone tells them kids are dying
But then again Pakistani elites are psychopaths.. committing/allowing civilian killing in bengal, balochistan and KP
We are not in best of the conditions for sure but the condition of poverty in south Asia is a similar phenomenon more or less , Its better to spend on ur security rather than being butchered by Modi in Gujrat or Israel in Gaza. Moreover a paralel approach of deveopment and poverty elevation can be carried out . lets work harder to accomplish .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom