What's new

How much money is enough for you?

There is a story of a king from “Bhagwat gita”. The king was super rich and one day decided to build a mirror facade around his palace and place a rose in its center. The rose image was reflected on every side of the palace and it was a spectacular scene. The king then released a pigeon in the palace, the pigeon was fascinated by the rose images and tried to get it. When ever the pigeon tried to get the rose he collided with the mirror walls. The pigeon tried allot and failed every time, exhausted the pigeon flew down the floor and found the roses there. the pigeon was so tired that he wasn’t able to enjoy that moment.

The moral of the story is that the things which will make you happy like money will lost there value when you get iit, so enjoy what little things you have in the present moment.

There is a story of a king from “Bhagwat gita”. The king was super rich and one day decided to build a mirror facade around his palace and place a rose in its center. The rose image was reflected on every side of the palace and it was a spectacular scene. The king then released a pigeon in the palace, the pigeon was fascinated by the rose images and tried to get it. When ever the pigeon tried to get the rose he collided with the mirror walls. The pigeon tried allot and failed every time, exhausted the pigeon flew down the floor and found the roses there. the pigeon was so tired that he wasn’t able to enjoy that moment.

The moral of the story is that the things which will make you happy like money will lost there value when you get iit, so enjoy what little things you have in the present moment.
:flood:

Gold draws instinctive primal nature of man.

Humans have a metaphysical connection with gold.

It is an ancient ritual.
I have never witnessed a man loving gold in such a manner but my point still stands.

$3k a month is peanuts unless you live in Pakistan, $1k is barely enough for me to build/buy a computer that can fulfill my needs.

Now that's what I am talking about.

Macbook Air M1 cost me about 180K PKR lol.
You want to build a gaming PC (decent) will cost you north of 300K PKR.

You need at least 300K-500K per month to live a barely decent life in Pakistan these days. 200K just goes into school fees, electricity, petrol, car maintenance, health, and monthly groceries for a family for 4-5 these days (2+ if including parents).

If you're on 300K, you scrape by at the end of the month (light shopping, eating out once a week). You drive a shitty Hatchback or a City. Your kids are in one of the cheaper private schools (LGS, Beaconhouse)

If you're doing at least 500K you have a disposable income and can live quite care free. You live in a 10 Marla-1 Kanal House and probably drive a Civic Turbo. Kids study in Shueifat / Froebels

At 1000K per month, you're in the top 10% ers. Probably can afford to build a house or two (1-2 Kanals) with multiple decent cars (Sportage +). Your kids study in Aitchison and LUMS / Fast

At 1cr per month, you're in the top 1%ers. You live in 4 Kanal + houses with multiple cars all of which are German. You probably also don't pay tax and are an industrialist. Your kids are in Oxford.

:D

Are you even serious 300K- 500k PKR for a decent living? then about people living only on 35K?
MYR 2 million... ill retire immediately

How much in USD ?
$100 Million is a good amount.
:undecided: Teja G, be realistic.

Macbook Air M1 cost me about 180K PKR lol.
You want to build a gaming PC (decent) will cost you north of 300K PKR.
300k is too much, a decent gaming PC shouldn't cost you more than 200k, I am not including the cost of mouse, keyboard, headphones and monitor.

300k is too much, a decent gaming PC shouldn't cost you more than 200k, I am not including the cost of mouse, keyboard, headphones and monitor.
A good 27" 144hz monitor will run you 60K+

Are you even serious 300K- 500k PKR for a decent living? then about people living only on 35K?

How much in USD ?

:undecided: Teja G, be realistic.
May Allah have mercy on them. Our friend here may have exaggerated a little but in my humble opinion 200k is a decent income.

Back
Top Bottom