What's new

How ISI Destroyed CIA's Network? Details by Lt Gen (R) Amjad Shoaib

It's their job, they are supposed to do this. Why must we make news out of these things? The whole world doesn't have to know about it.
What about your job, Why Dr qadeer a hero, it was his job.. It's a strange logic.. Moreover, it's coming from neither official spokesperson nor govt. V loggers all around the world are doing the same thing. Therefore they are not taken as authority. Your bitterness seems strange

How ISI Destroyed CIA's Network? Details by Lt Gen (R) Amjad Shoaib
It's their job, they are supposed to do this. Why must we make news out of these things? The whole world doesn't have to know about it.

We shouldn't pat ourselves on the back. These ploys are often deployed by others to make other intel agencies (like ours) overconfident.

The truth is that the CIA meets and recruits people (businessman, journalists, activists, etc.) at will. Diplomatic cover officers like the "second secretary of economic affairs" at the US Consulate at Lahore are freely invited, wined and dined by many opposition politicians, industrialists, etc. We all know of the journalists / activists on a foreign payroll --- yet they're all being tolerated. It's treason to allow traitors to live peacefully.

The heads of those who matter in the #1 Intel agency are already bloated by this ranking. Last thing we need is this mode of thinking that we are invincible.

We shouldn't pat ourselves on the back. These ploys are often deployed by others to make other intel agencies (like ours) overconfident.

I think you'll find most of the "spies" were just victims of being duped by an elaborate con vs knowingly being a traitor. Like that guy who found Osama by checking vaccinations door to door.

Oh shut up.
How good are you at your job?
Probably you don't even have a job, otherwise you had known that those who do their job well, get awards and do make news.

The truth is that the CIA meets and recruits people (businessman, journalists, activists, etc.) at will. Diplomatic cover officers like the "second secretary of economic affairs" at the US Consulate at Lahore are freely invited, wined and dined by many opposition politicians, industrialists, etc. We all know of the journalists / activists on a foreign payroll --- yet they're all being tolerated. It's treason to allow traitors to live peacefully.
Don't overstretch your few remaining brain cells.

I think you'll find most of the "spies" were just victims of being duped by an elaborate con vs knowingly being a traitor. Like that guy who found Osama by checking vaccinations door to door.

For grunt work and among the economically destitute, sure. But shrewd opposition figures, wealthy businessmen with secret stashes of money in tax havens, power- and money-hungry bureaucrats and military officers --- that's a different story.

For grunt work and among the economically destitute, sure. But shrewd opposition figures, wealthy businessmen with secret stashes of money in tax havens, power- and money-hungry bureaucrats and military officers --- that's a different story.
The know all has spoken 😅😅
One thing is certain: the biggest assets of the CIA/RAW etc. - PDM, PTM, Sherifs, Zardaris etc. - aren’t coming back to the power in Pak! The rest are all details….
These morons are hating own military as political strategy.
Let's see where they go with it.

The know all has spoken 😅😅

These morons are hating own military as political strategy.
Let's see where they go with it.

I don't think one has to be a 'know all' to disagree with our American friend.

The thing about intelligence is that everyone knows about your failures but rarely your successes.

The thing about intelligence is that everyone knows about your failures but rarely your successes.
How smoothly and generally worry free the Operation Geronimo went should be testament in itself. However, the easiest way to compromise Pakistanis is to dangle the green card and a Dubai account with $500k- 1 million. Buy you most.

well just saying that I am up for honey trapped...Please send her, I will spill every secret I have if she ask me :)
1634097634060.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom